Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Yet Another Sunset|AR NewThreadLinkOnPage150 (Page 147)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Res =)

*EDITED*

Hey Amal :)

OMG the update was AWESOMEEE :D Okay...so Vivek seems nice...but you better keep him that way  LOL

Aww Muskaan blushing at Rahul's name was so adorable <3

Can't wait to know what happens next! Continue soon :)

xoxo
Aanya

Heyya Aanya dii..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the update..umm..Lets see..My head and mood works very weirdly..Tee Hee..Hehe..I know..I really wish we had more of RM in DMG atleast give them a happy ending..I too cant wait for more of your comments..Sure will..<3

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

awesome part dear

Thank You Bhanu diii..

Originally posted by SonuRpatz_mayur

omg nice Clap
srry like button nahi dab rha Unhappy

Thank You so much diii..Thats fine jaanu..I dont mind..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

lovely part amal!
Poor ridz! Hope vivek lets her attend the marriage n what if she meets our hero there?
Cont super soon

Heyya dii..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the part..Aww..Dont worry..She will somehow make it to the wedding..And yes she will meet him also in the wedding..Sure will continue ASAP..Thanks a lot for commenting..Means a lot to me..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatzfathi

nice part amal.. i stil cant figure out if vivek is a gud guy or a bad one..!Confused n wats tis! muskan is gettin married..!ShockedEmbarrassed tat was really a surprise as u didn giv any hint of it b4..! now i understood y tis suspense phase wil hav another 10 parts..! Ermm in any of tese 10 parts wil u make an entry of 'him' ??? i mean a real entry not another hide n seek one..!TongueLOL so ridhima is changing..! i hope she wil b able to handle every pblm now...!

Heyya Pathu dii..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the part..Dont worry...I wont make him so bad if he turns out bad..Yes she is getting married..Tee Hee..I actually dint plan this..The marriage came as a flow when I started writing and then I realised this track was better than what I planned..YES..he is gonna come..I am so happy hes finally coming..One or two hide and seek but after that yes he will be in the story forever..Not that she is changing..But situations are making her bolder..She will always be the same..<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatzfathi

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
nice part=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

YAYYY Update Update Update !!! I'm So Happy *Happy Dance in circles* Muaaahh<33 Baabbyy I'm here to comment !!

As usual My Dear Jaanu,My Basket,I'll firstly come to your Writing Style..Fantabulous! The way you've described Riddhima made me think asif you're going in an insight of yourself baby..I dun know why I felt like this !! Then OMG the Feelings,Thoughts and the Dialogues,Perfectly Explained..You're such a PRO,Darling,I'm Proud of You <33 Muah I Love You <33

Then Then Then,the part..!! Aaah,It was Beautiful ! With Muski's laughter :D And also with Riddhima's deep feelings buried inside her,I Love You for writing so beautifully jaanu,It makes my eyes moist !! I wish I Wish Riddhima meets Armaan in Muski's wedding!! PLLLEEAASSEEE !! And Vicky acha ho ki bura,Please Usko Side mein hatake Armaanji ko lao !! Unki Darshan ke liye aankhe taras gaye ! LOL=P LOVED the Part !! Now Update Soon!

Love You Riddhima<33
Love,
Your Armaan.

P.S. I commented here but I amn't talking to you..I'm VERYY VERY VERY Gussa! You haven't commented in my FF and also haven't edited your Res in Lost and Found. So Bhugto...I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU,and I'm SERIOUS! You know that...I'm VERY Gussa!AngryOuchAngry

OMKAJEN another lovely comment from you..You never fail to make me smile..Thank You so much..Every word you say strikes a chord in my heart and I love you for that..<3333 MUAH..You are one commentor to whom I cant ever reply back because you leave me speechless..I love you so much and I dont even know what I would have done without you..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
amazing one...luvd it
n muski iz gettin married...atleast dat wud keep ridzy off dose undesirable happenings 4 sumtym...n m glad dat ridzy iz determined 2 b wid her frnd n enjoy in her happiness even in dis situation...
can't wait 2 c wat happens next
cont soon
tc
shaaz

Heyya Shaaz dii..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the part..Yeah..It will keep her head busy and thats a good thing..And anyways next part is a real happy one..I too think this determine ridhima is what everyone would like..I too cant wait for more comments..Sure will..Take Care..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

Lovely part. Muskan is getting mrd. I hope ridhima can manage to be at the wedding. Vivek seems nice here and hope he continues to be .. You know the name itself is not allowing me to trust him.. LOL
Can't wait Mr. Arman mallik to make another presence of him..

Do continue soon..

Heyya Shona dii..Thank You so much..Oh Yes..She is getting married..I will somehow get her into the wedding..I am so not planning to make her miss it..But yesh there will be some obstacles..Dont worry..If he turns out bad I wont create it as a Real big thing..I too cant wait to write those parts..<33

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index