Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Yet Another Sunset|AR NewThreadLinkOnPage150 (Page 145)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

*edited*
awesome part!
awww muskaans blushing! n shes getting married! feel sorry for riddhima she must be feeling like shes losing a part of her
OMG plzz make AR meet during the weeek! pretty pretty plzz wiv a cherry on top!
i soo want tht to happn...vivek doesnt seem like a bad guy at the moment but i still dont trust him viveks are never nice n defo nt trustworthy in any FF!
i want my armaan plzz bring him in soon! if u do i will love you even more thn i do!
continue soon x

Heyya Zarqaa di..How are you??Thank you so much for commenting..Well yeah..but that sad portion will come a lil bit later only..I will definitely make them meet in the wedding..But not in the ordinary way..It will be in the typicla Yet Another Sunset way..tee Hee..Well lets see how he turns out in this FF..Sure will bring him in ASAP..Muah..I want more love so will bring him ASAP..<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Beautiful updates <3 have been catching up and love the story till now !
I think you've come a long way with the way you write and I am glued to the story <3

Heyya Anku dii..Thank You so much..Glad you loved the story till now..Oh..Thanks a lot..It means a lot to me considering I am very new writer..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DRarmaanfan

awesome part
poor riddhima
feeling sorry 4 her
cont soon

Heyya DIi..Thank You so much..Aww its ok..She will be happy soon..<3

Originally posted by blessed4

very nice part ..keep up the good work !!!!

Thank You so much diii..Embarrassed
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

wow loved it! par i wanna see armaan!

Heyya Dii..Thank You so much..Glad you loved the part..Sure will try my level best to bring in Ammy as soon as possible..<33

Originally posted by AMMY12

Nice part.

Thank You so much..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

gr8 update from you.pleas continue it soon.thanks for pm.

Heyya Dii..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the update..Sure will..Your Most Welcome..<33

Originally posted by jiyaa

Beautiful update

Thank You so much Jiyaa dii..<33
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Dunno why but i want Armaan's side story too . i think its time to reveal a bit about him also . missing AR reunion .Muski -Ridz convo was gud.Her determination seems strong to me. God help her.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Heyya Ritu dii..Thank You so much..I love each of you cards..Its such a lovely feeling to read those eternal lines..Well..Dii..Do please bear with me..His angle will not come some time..Its the wedding that will take a centerstage now..I am sholly..But definitely AR is gonna be together in some more parts..<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247

res!!
Edit :)

Amal!! I loved that part  it was soo cute :D I could soo picture Ridzi and Muski talking like that!! can't wait to see the wedding and Hope to see ammy soon!!

Heyya Tashu dii..How are you???Thank You so much..Glad you liked the part..Oh..I am happy I could reach you with my writing..Means a lot to me..Me too cant wait to write about the wedding..Well Ammy yes hes on his way..And when he makes his entry it will be one hell of an entry..<33
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Start making the new thread sweetie!  You're gonna be reaching 150 in just 4 pages!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index