|Yet Another Sunset|AR NewThreadLinkOnPage150 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

preview seems nice..

loads of twists n turns...

n abt the part...

divide it bacha...

atleast we can get to read something...ok..

thnx for the pm...

Heyya Anu dii..Thank You love..Yes loads of them to come up..Much to happen in YAS..Keep your fingers crossed.Love..Thanks for commenting..I will consider it..<3 Your Most Welcome..

Originally posted by sejal719

hey dear
cant wait for the part to be posted and thnx for the pm and the preview very excited to read more :)

Heyy dii..Thanks dii..Thanks for making my FF feel big to me..Muah..

Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

Page 70 YAAYYY Baby LOOK LOOK LOOK 

OYE ARMAAN LOVE..Nothing to see you crossed 80..DOESNT that show something *muahahahah*
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey dear..,,how r u?...Long tym haan..missed ur writing yaar..anyway the preview is just too interesting and I toh really excited about that...two new characters...gr888...do update the part soon dear...and hey u changed ur id name na...?,...take care.

Lots of Love
GEET

OMKAJEN GEET DII..You are always here to give me sweet comments..MUah..I love you for that..I am fine love..how are you??Thanks love..I am glad you like what I write😳..Thanks a lot..Glad that loved it..Hehe..Keep the excitement high..πŸ˜›..Sure will..Yeah I changed my username..Its soo sexy now SMOKING DREAMS..AAAH..Its soo sensuous πŸ˜›..You too take care love..<3
Originally posted by iceprincess101

Hey...just rad you ff and think it's amazing... Love your ff... I will be waiting for you to update... I think you should do it part A and B so we have somthing to read... Update soon... Good luck on you tests... Do add me to your pm list...

Heyy dii..Aww..thank you soo much..I am glad you loved the FF..I too willl wait to see you here with lovely comments..πŸ˜›..Oh..I will consider it love..Sure will..Thanks for the wishes..Hopefully it will be helpful..Sure will add you to the PM list..<3

Originally posted by luvudmg

amal u changed d username dats y i was wondering who it is
i ve like d button

Heyy Shurti dii..Yeah I did change my username..This one is sooo freaking hot to meπŸ˜‰..I love it..Hehe..Anyways glad you realised its me only..Oh good then..You will get PMs from now on..<3
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

wow
i just love ur ff
plz do update soon, a long part,
n do add me to the pm list too

love
pooja

Heyy Pooja dii..Thank You so much for giving my FF a try..and also leaving me a comment..It means a lot to me..Thanks a lot..I am glad you loved it..Sure will update as soon as I can make it..I will definitely add you to my PM list..<3

Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

Hey continue soon...
Can't wait to read it and plz pm me.πŸ˜ƒ
Love Tehzeeb

Heyya Tehzeeb Dii...Thanks for responding to the PM as soon as you received it..and extra thanks for commenting..I love it when readers comment..It makes my day..Aww..thanks love..I too cant wait to see how you all would react to the twists..Surely will PM you..<3
Originally posted by mehak_arora

heyyy amal...i am sorry i didn't comment on the last part...sorry...
okay so the part was really good very well explained and written...i mean the way you wrote it...maannn...that was so good i was so engrossed in the part that i never realized when did it end...and this was actually a really happening part...he came back but went back again...y????...y?????...plzzz bring him back soon!!!...:(...and the preview was also really nice :D...do upd ASAP :D

Mehak..Oooh Thanks a lot..I thought you had exams and was inactive..Anyways thanks for coming back and commenting..Its fine..I dont mind late comments..Better late than never..Its ok deary..Thank You so much...Hawww...I made the part as long as I could and you wondered why it ended..OMKAJEN thats a compliment coz I thought there were many elaborate descriptions and portions where people would doze off..Thank YouπŸ˜›..Yeah her hubby came and went back too..He will be back ASAP..Thanks love..Sure will..<3
Originally posted by hotKaJen

sorry dear 4 commenting dis late. but kya karoo? exams are going on
last part was superb!
armaan came and again left her
why is he telling her 2 move on?

the priview seems really interesting!
so many twists and turns
waiting 4 next part...
cont soon
thnx 4 pm dearie

Heyy dii..Its fine love..No problems..I accept late comments as much as I accept first comments..Actually comments anytime makes my day so i am fine with it..At least you did comment..Thank You so much dii..He does have his own reasons for saying so..And the reasons would come in after quite some time only..So waiting is the only thing you guys have to do..Thanks dii..Glad you found it interesting..And hopefully it will come out as interesting as I expect it to be..Yes just one twist for now..A major one..Sure will..Your most welcome..<3

Thanks a lot loves..I am soo freaking happy to 74 of you liking the 3rd part..I am at the top of the world now..thanks to all you..<3
And I guess its the 74 of you who liked the Preview to Part 4 too..So thanks a million for that one too..I just cannot express how overwhelmed I am because I never expected people to respond to me coz I am a new writer..<3

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1,  MizAngelz,  kajenforever,  mansijani21,  MONIKAluvsAR,  dimpledsmile,  fri42911

soniarahejahotKaJen,  ARKJ_4EVER,  qt4ever,  mijanur,  sweety7395,  divi1oct,  akshad,  

RheaKSG4eva,  -RabiaKSGKaJen-,  disha4life,  kash_arsh,  gupta.aditi20,  Mrs.ArmanMallik,  

ams021,  azy123bhoomi_K,  niki4life,  asma_227,  choco_pie92,  ankitajain94,  cute-aly,  sejal719,  ytanujaprachi_mjht,  iceprincess101,  mansibharti,  ammy_ka_ashu

DRarmaanfan,  AMMY12,  -Prithi-zARqaa_X,  diyaa1pk,  tehzeebkhan,  jannat4ever,  sweetdesire,  t_areeb

shonagudia,  shaaz_91shilpI007,  luvudmg,  AR_LOVER,  Dreamy_Mystique

Medzi_ARian...,  MaitreeluvKajen,  funkybratzcutiepreet,  crazy_4_karan,  

KaJenYaianSanju,  meow23,  coolvini4u,  PinkSugars,  ..-Marj-..,  -tehreem-,  sneha_ksg,  stargaze94,  Aquarius17,  ParaDiseMb,  ARMAANKSGFAN,  

Aditiloveskajenjiyaa,  kweetrockstar,  Dr.BasketGupta,  Ankita.M,  anumeha_rajat,  

CT247,  jyoti_l

Heyya Loves..Ok..I know you guys are wondering if I will update or only put up notes..Well Loves..I started writing..and to tell the truth I want to change what I write..I mean when I looked from Ridhima's POV to the situation I felt what I wrote wasnt deep enough..So I need to rewrite it..So just to inform all my loves that I will update PART4 (A) tonight or tomorrow afternoon to the maximum..And PART 4(B) comes out on Friday..I will definitely update sooner than I can..And Yeah..Two of the most adorable people in the world namely My Bachi (MaitreeluvKaJen) and Lil Sweetheart (Medzi_ARian) have been after me to update tonight itself..Its for those two people who spam my threads with requests for update that I have decided to actually edit everything..So for them if they are online now..Just to keep their thirst at bay for now..Heres a real preview of the part..<3>..And yes I also want to tell you all my loves that I was sooo freaking overwhelmes by the fact that I have 100 plus readers willing to actually tolerate my FF and my never ending writing..I just dont know how to explain how much it means coz I dint think I would ever get readers excepting those friends who would be forced to read for sake of friendship..And 20 is the maximum readers i have kept in my head..and plus I was always worried how much this story would be accepted because very strangely here the hero is very very very rarely seen..So considering all this I guess you guy have a teeny weeny clue of how much you guys make me happy before my social exam which went well what with all you warm wishes and prayers..I thank you all so much..That was indeed the longest speech I have ever made on IF..But I guess if i dont mention it more often I am being ungrateful..Thank you all so much..πŸ€—..The preview specially dedicated to my adorable babies are below. And dedicated to all those lovable people who take time and read all that write..MUAHHH..<3
PREVIEW TO PART 4 :  

Answers any day for me were an impossible feat..I could only ask questions..Answers were like those far away forbidden apples I couldnt reach upto..And tonight was another perfect example..For long I had stayed there in the woods staring at the blankness in front of me yet trying to take in every bit of the remnants of his presence..I stood still shaken by what happened to me..All I could remember were his words that still buzzed around my eyes..It was haunting yet it was reality..I tore into a hundred million pieces when I heard him say it..And each time I thought of it I felt like I was flying out of my body..I wished I wasn't still breathing..I wished everything just came down..I wished I hadn't have to live with this..

I touched the small rock that laid so gracefully upon my finger..I looked at it so lovingly that it be my child..It felt immensely great as much as i was Queen of the World..That little diamond there was the flawless reminder for me that he came back FOR ME..He came back TO ME..And that I wasn't dreaming..It was one of deadliest fears that I dreamt all this..But the ring brought it all back..The ring made me feel so good..

So those were two random paragraphs from the update..I will put up the Part A of Part 4 ASAP..And yeah I would mind if you guys dont comment for this..unless you really want to and is tempted by the preview which I dont think is possible..I chose the least intense parts..Tee Hee..

And yeah if you are a new reader and wants PMs..Hit the like button on the PM list post on Page 58...

Thanks a lot..Muah..<3
Amal

PS : BACHI AND MEDZI DEAR..I hope you guys are smiling now..<3
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago