Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Amaaalll !! OMG Baby..This is such a FAB FF..Man..It's so real..I love this man..The biggest jhatka for me was Riddhima is married to some one she hasn't even seen or known..And she still considers herself married.That is so sweet..I dunno why I have this bad feeling of the small Vivek part..And Amal..the guy she married  HAS to be Armaan..I feel it's Armaan cuz only Armaan is so generous..Update soon..and thanks for the PM :) Love you Baby

TRISH DIII..๐Ÿค—
Thank You sooo freaking much for being here..<3
THANK YOUUU..You are so making me blush..
Yes thats right..She is married to a person completely unknown to her..
She loves him too much and thats why she considered herself married..
Vivek plays an important role..You will have to wait for the rest of it..๐Ÿ˜›
Lets seee..But surely its AR in the end..
Sure will update soonish..
Your Most Welcome
Love you too Jaanu..<3
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Hey!

First of all, thanks for the pm and a very sorry for commenting so late( was stuck up..pheww) .. ! Anyways, M glad i came across this FF. Everything seems really unique about this FF.. The way u have described Ridz's life and the incidents, her feelings,and the variable emotions was certainly a highlighted thing for me. So much for a person. But then i guess thats wat life is!

There was one line in the intro that caught my attention.. 
'But like I say fate can only play with life..The Almighty is always free of fate's hold..' loved this line.. somehow intrigued me.
As for the AR meet, thats certainly unique.. and has made me eager as to why a person ll take such an impulsive step to save someone's life.. like he cud find sum other option also.. may look out for something else .. but no! he didnt.. and this thing has made me confused and eager .. Might happen he didnt wanna see someone die infront of him and hence, deided to do anything to save her ..but then this thing also doesnt seem to fit perfectly right now... and well, i know v all will have to wait to find that side of story ...

And then the newspaper incident.. .I was like did u mention it just as a filler or there's more to it? The news ! does it relate to something? I know u mst be thinking m going deeper into the things which may not be so important ..lol .. guess the night's taking over my grey matter..๐Ÿ˜†

Lastly, i have a complaint.. ahh well, yeah really a complaint .. that too in the first comment of mine.. The reader in me wanted more to read and hence a complaint about small updates.. hehhe.. So, do continue soon with LONG parts.. and the promo sounds interesting.. so dont keep us waiting for long..

Love
Vini

Vini diii
Its not a problem..I am just glad you did comment after all..
Thanks a lot for those compliments..
Yeah life definitely is complicated..
That line is quite a true fact..Everyday life proves it..
Yeah the connection between AR here in this FF is  different..Thank you so much..I am completely speechless at all that you have written..
Yes you all have to wait for sometime for all the answers..
No you are on the right track dii..The story has a connection with the news..
Aww...I have put up a long Part 3..Dont worry..I will make sure there are longer updates from now on..
Thank You once again..
<3
Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome upd8
luking forward 2 read more
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome part
loved it!!!!!!!
wow he knows that riddhima is waiting 4 him
and where does she lives
bt he told her to move on!!!
poor riddhima
i bet that mysterious man is armaan only
cont soon
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey...

the preview is very mysterious...

ridz gone to jungle...

hope so ammy me jungle me mil jaye...

write the next part soon...

n lasly thanx for the pm.

Heyy..Thank You dii..
The next part is already up..
Your Welcome dii..

Originally posted by: Mrs.ArmanMallik

wow that was intense and well wow

lol

Hehe..Thats soo adorable..
Thank You..
I liked the way you named the part intense..
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

res first to comment!

*edited*
awesome part!
i love muski n mini they r so funny ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG armaans here! eeppp! so he still remembers her..wowww
so much suspence in this ff like...how did he know where she livd?...has he been watchin her all this time?... why does he want her to move on?...so many questions..this ff is gettin more addictive๐Ÿ˜›
i feel happy n sad for riddhima..happy coz she finally met her husband well HEARD her husband after a long time but sad coz he tld her to move on
i hope she doesnt n she tries to find him
update very super soon x

Heyy Zarqaa dii..
FIrst of all thank you for commenting first๐Ÿ˜›
hehe..They both will be the two characters who will provide some positive stuff in the FF..
Yes hes here..Armaan or not Armaan..But her husband is here..
Yes, he remembers her and he knows her..
Thats great..I love that you are thinking.All you questions will be answered in time..
Awww..I hope it remains addictive๐Ÿ˜ณ
She is happy and yes she does feel sad..More on her emotions will be there in the next part..
Keep Hoping..๐Ÿ˜‰
Sure will update soonish..
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: ParaDiseMb

*Edited*

Heylooo Amal! Thanks for the PM. You are so cute you know that, i love how you always send me a pm and asking me for my comments. lol <3

Coming to the Update...OH MY DAYS...What a Suspence you created for us ! I really want to know more about Armaan! His decisions, why he Married her etc. I'm really intrested and eager! lol. So Riddhima still hasnt seen her Armaan's face..Poor Her. I can understand her condition at the moment. Hoping to see some more insite to the story in the next update. You need to update soon sweatheart! <3 Love Riddhima's love for the orphanage and the kids. Muski is muski as always. She's always there to Brighten peoples day.

Fab Update! and Thanks for making this Part Long.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Minaz.x.

Heyy Minaz diii๐Ÿค—
Your Most welcome..๐Ÿ˜ณ..I mean it..I love your comments..<3
I am glad you liked the suspense..More about Armaan..Hmm Quite a practical wish..It will be granted in time..All answers will be up in the parts and I will only leave the FF till i clear up every question in your heads..
More insite to the story..I dont think that will happen in the coming up parts..For some time it will be more and more knots on the story..
Yeah she loves them way too much..Her angels..Muski..You just cannot change her character...So picked her right from DMG just the way she is..
Thank You..
Aww..I made it long because you and some other readers did request it..๐Ÿ˜ณ
<3
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARfanSanaa

Awhhh...!!!

I'm pretty sure the guy is Armaan..but why the hell is he not letting her know?? Ohk..you have to updte MEGA soon to let us know the mystery behind everything..!! Idiot taking full advantage of the blindfold on her eyes..hmmphh..!!! I would WANT to know who it was if it was me..but now i just wanna know why the hell he would do that?? AND how the hell did he know she was waiting for him..WHYYY did he tell he's not worth it..!! Too many questions yaar..! answer quicklyyy..!!! ANd you know that is by giving updates..so update soon!!!

love,
Sanaa

Hey Sanaa dii..
He does have his own reasons for hiding things from her..I will update..But how soon I am not sure..Have tests coming up..Heheh..Yeah he did take advantage of her blindfold..Even she wants..But deep down she does knoew who it is..And as for her she just want to take in the best of  the moment..Chill dii๐Ÿ˜†..I will definitely answer all the questions..Yeah I do know..I will update soonish..
<3

abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARMAANKSGFAN

hiii sis

awesome update
loved it
loved muski nd minnie
was that armaan
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Heyyy 
Thank You...Am glad you loved Muskaan and Mini..They are two of the most adorable characters of the story..
Maybe it is maybe it isnt..
Aww..Sure will continue soon..
Your Most Welcome..<3

abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

oh.. my gosh... awsome part...

firstly.. muski a complete chatter box...

then mini wwas too cute...

but major twist... armaan knows she is waiting for him...

aww... but y he said that he is not worth it...

n ya also ridz froze ... after all it waz ammy...

n lastly the ring... that waZ so cute...

continue soon

n thanx for the pm

Heyy dii..
Thank You soo very much..Mini is a sweetipie and a cutie pie..
Yeah she is a complete chatter box..๐Ÿ˜†
Yes thats definitely a major twist..He does know about her..More than what she thinks he knews..
He has his reasons for telling his reasons..it will be revealed in the story in some time..
Yeah Ammy effect is uncontrollable..๐Ÿ˜‰
The ring scene is one scene that I could completely vision KaJen doing onscreen..It would be totally magicall..
Sure will
Your Welcome..<3