Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Overexcited yet not even seen the boy

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Going back a little ...Why where they all on hyper drive even though they hadnt even seen Rashmi's rishta boy and even Rashmi was all as if its done let alone other members of the family !
just wierd abi milee bhi nahein and pehele sei hei forward planning 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm ha u r rytt!! abhi to ek hi baar mulakat hui he phir b age chale gaye itne!! koi apni beti ki shaadi aise hi karva deta he kya??😒... pata nahi jab rashmi vll cm to knw abt him kya hoga uska??💔 
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but nikil came to singhania house no?
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi755

but nikil came to singhania house no?

He did but before they came the Singhania women where like headless chickens as if everything was done and the baraat was at the door.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

He did but before they came the Singhania women where like headless chickens as if everything was done and the baraat was at the door.

Yeah, so ridiculous. ðŸ¤¢
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

he he ya true 
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shriya_naksh

hmmm ha u r rytt!! abhi to ek hi baar mulakat hui he phir b age chale gaye itne!! koi apni beti ki shaadi aise hi karva deta he kya??😒... pata nahi jab rashmi vll cm to knw abt him kya hoga uska??💔 

I remember seeing him before,but today's precap shows gayatru showing rajshri his pic and rajshri's face is all like 😲.....why? Whats he done?
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

I remember seeing him before,but today's precap shows gayatru showing rajshri his pic and rajshri's face is all like 😲.....why? Whats he done?

Once, when Rajshri & Varsha were going to doc clinic...that boy had come with a random girl in a car, & he had parked his car, rashly opp Rajshri's carOuch, that could even hit herOuch..
when she tried telling him, to drive safely😳, he was very rude with herOuchOuch
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Once, when Rajshri & Varsha were going to doc clinic...that boy had come with a random girl in a car, & he had parked his car, rashly opp Rajshri's car, that could even hit her..
when she tried telling him, to drive safely😳, he was very rude with her

oh right Thanks ,i probably missed the epi,vaise varsha,rajshri bore me,its always rajshri worried and varsha is tiered or snappy,i swear she's been preggers for more than 9 months😆😆.....
and i rather watch the singhnaia stuff only cos of naksh and i like how they are together in everything

oh dear bet rajshri's gona say something cos she saw the photo and gayatri's gona take it the wrong way and say that just cause the rishta you brought didn't work out your trying to break this one......
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

oh right Thanks ,i probably missed the epi,vaise varsha,rajshri bore me,its always rajshri worried and varsha is tiered or snappy,i swear she's been preggers for more than 9 months😆😆.....
and i rather watch the singhnaia stuff only cos of naksh and i like how they are together in everything

oh dear bet rajshri's gona say something cos she saw the photo and gayatri's gona take it the wrong way and say that just cause the rishta you brought didn't work out your trying to break this one......

usually i too forward Maheshwaris scenes😆, cause its always same🥱🥱., but that part i watched😆

yaa G3 always mistakes for each & everything