Arhaan in Comedy ka Mahamukabla-Tellybuzz

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Jennifer to host; Arhaan Behll, Supriya in Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla

Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 7:08:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Jennifer to host; Arhaan Behll, Supriya in Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla

More big names to be part of Star Plus' upcoming reality show; popular face Jennifer Winget to be the sole host of the show...

Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions' big ticket reality show Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla has been the talk of the industry for few weeks now!! With the promos of the four mentors Raveena Tandon, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade and Shekhar Suman already on air, the comedy reality show is all geared up for its launch on March 19th. It will be a biweekly, and will replace the ongoing reality Wife Bina Life.

TellyBuzz had already reported that there will be a total of 20 contestants participating in the show, with five contestants given to each mentor.

The big news coming out is of the sole anchor of the show.. We hear that Jennifer Winget who was last seen hosting Zara Nachke Dikha on Star Plus will be providing her special tadka as host in this comedy reality.

Our source states, "Jennifer is the favorite of Star when it comes to hosting a mega reality show. Apart from big names like Rashmi Desai, Aashka Goradia, the production house has roped in Arhaan Behll, Roshni Chopra, Parul Yadav and Supriya Pilgaonkar to participate in the reality show".

Among the stand up comedians, Sudesh Lahiri, Raju Shrivastav, Kapil Sharma, Rehman, Saloni Daini have been finalized.

Jennifer Winget confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am hosting the show, and it feels good to be part of such a comedy reality show".

Supriya Pilgaonkar who is presently seen in Star's Sasural Genda Phool confirmed her presence, but refused to talk further.

Parul Yadav refused to comment while Roshni Chopra was unavailable for a comment.

Arhaan Behll, the protagonist of Star's Pratigya said, "Talks are on, but I can't tell anything now".

Comedy Ka Mahamuqabla will be a long running reality show, and is expected to go on for nearly three months.. If sources are to be believed, the first episode of the show has already been shot; noted actors Ritesh Deshmukh and Tusshar Kapoor hosted the Special Curtain Raiser episode..

Watch this space for more on the show right here on TellyBuzz..

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh

FINALLY SUM GUD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 thanxxx for sharing dr but it's already posted........😃  lets hope arhaan don't say no this time..........
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Hopefully........bt it will be fun 2 c Arhaan doing comedy......
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
music ka maha muqabla ???????????
i tthinkk u madee some mistakee withh the topiccc ....
thankss forthe articleee ..i wishh arhaan says yessssss ..fir toh saturday and sunday ko bhi arhaan dekhno ko milegaaaaaa ...omggggg i m soo happyyy
ArjaAddict thumbnail
even i typed music in many places..hehe...actly der was one music ka mahamuqbla...hehehhe///..so got confuse...
me toooo waiting for my AB's new side...hope he accepts it...

Pls change the title dear....its not music ka MM...but its Comedy ka MM...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
@surbhisachwani......ooops sry din't realise it....thanks 4 tellin me
@Rokapraneev......ya ichangd it...thanks 4 telin even i goofed up
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

@surbhisachwani......ooops sry din't realise it....thanks 4 tellin me

@Rokapraneev......ya ichangd it...thanks 4 telin even i goofed up

itss okkk ...and u can call me surbhi