Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Dark Angel~ completed (Page 81)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Abhay: "Hello miss" he ducked his head as he came out of his car. He stared at her for a moment making sure that he wasn't late in any way.

Pia: "What are you-" she couldn't finish gazing into his eyes bewildered. Abhay smirked amused at her innocence. He just shrugged internally shaking his head in disappointment.

'Only if she could understand that  would always be with her…' he thought sadly, it was his fault that it all had turned out like this hadn't it? He had tried his best to stay away. He hadnt got any more reason to stay away from her that he had before.

Abhay: "I just saw you coming out and thought I should pull over." He said simply. She eyed him suspiciously and he laughed. "God Pia you just have to play the detective all the time, don't you?" he laughed lightheartedly. She glowered at him and he laughed even harder. She had never seen him laugh so much and a small part in her brain remained dazzled at his perfection. How arrogant and heart wrenching his features could be.

Pia: "Yeah sure" she rolled her eyes, giving away to temptation. She couldn't stay angry with him any longer than a few moments. It was his magic… "What are you up to?" she asked with a knowing smile.

Sighing in defeat Abhay leaned against the door frame and looked at her with pained eyes. 'How can I endanger her like this?  If my truth isn't enough to be the reason for her death! Her simple acknowledgement of my reality could destroy her in so many ways… Yet I cant stay away from her.' Pia looked at him and realized that he needed some time. She waited patiently waiting for the cue to change the topic.

Abhay: "I don't know" he pleaded. "Please I don't know" he repeated. "I am scared to leave you with that…" he trailed of gritting his teeth, his mind flew to the several words he could use but he didn't. They scowled at each other for a moment. Abhay was suddenly back in his playful self. "give me some credit Jaiswal. I did come didn't I?" he said with mock hurt.

Pia: "You really didn't have to" he looked to her feet taking deep breaths and forcing the tears back. "You might as well leave" he looked up, her eyes glittered with tears, "you are going to go back to treating me like a thrown away toy tomorrow anyway" she accused still looking away.

Abhay: "Pia" his voice was hoarse. "Look at me" he ordered. She stayed put, fisting her hands into balls so she wouldn't flinch. She knew what was coming. He caught her hand and then with the other hand pulled her chin up gently. It was like the calm again, her heart melt when she saw him staring right into her eyes. "You really do believe that" he said matter of factly. "I know I do stupid things but believe me… I am not good for you. I am not from your world!" his voice strains as he tells her the truth. "Each day I think that I am going to say sorry and then suddenly on the way I find myself trying to push you away, to protect you from what I am, from what everyone around you is" his voice lowers as he continues. "I know you are right. I might go back to who I was tomorrow but you must remember I do it because I care. I REALLY do care Pia. I do" he repeated several times.

Pia nods helplessly.

Abhay: "You really need to believe…" she pauses thoughtfully looking to the sky. "I guess I have earned it" he sighs letting her go. "So tell me" a hint of roughness faulters his perfectly composed faade. Pia looks up, her face flushed with several thoughts. "Why were you stomping out?" his smug smile grows wider.

Pia: "like you don't know" she snorts. "you saw me didn't you?" she presses her palm to his forearm and he looks up startled. He nods seriously now.

Pia: "I told you… I know you too well" she pulls her hand reluctantly.

Abhay: "I know you need a ride" he says innocently. He waves at her and guides her to the door. "Hop in" he adds with a laugh.

He gets in his seat and waits for her to get in too. Seeing her hesitation he sits calmly, giving her time. 'Give her a little time Abhay. You cant just give her a pep talk and think she is gonna digest it in one go!" he scolds himself. He smiles at her warmly when she gets in and buckles her seat belt.

Abhay: "So you say you wont go back to that boss of yours?" he says lightly, giving all his effort to not growl at the thought of his brother.

Pia: "Even if I was damned" she says bitterly. Abhay looks at her with shock. 'Did she just show her aversion you becoming a vampire?' he thinks with amusement. "You know you could help!" she says suddenly breaking the silence. Abhay's worried eyes caught her off guard and she looked away, but Abhay's curious part got the best of him.

Abhay: "Anything" he said with a smile and looked at her with gleaming eyes.

Pia laughed softly acknowledging Abhay's enthusiasm. She nodded once thoughfully and then turned to him with a smile.

Pia: "You decide what we can do" Abhay shook his head seriously. "Why not?" she frowned in defiance.

Abhay: "What ever I am thinking is not appropriate" he said with a soft smile. His face hardened. What he was thinking was nothing close to what his devil of a brother deserved. If any human revenge was possible that was the best to get at him. People are very complicated.

Pia: "Then… You could try and kill him you know" she joked and Abhay smiled. 'Don't worry I will do that soon' he thought to himself.

Abhay: "I could but not right now" he said with a dark chuckle. Pia gazing out of the window thought about something far from Siddharth. He was of no importance when there was other things bothering her. 'If Abhay wouldn't do it Nat would surely will' she thought. Abhay's anger and hatred flashed behind her lids. How would she ever understand what she wanted? Was he himself a sadomasochist? She would often wonder. He could act well but he couldn't fool her. She knew him too well, but not enough to make him love her.

Pia: "Can we never be together?" she whispers to herself, Abhay keeps silent not intending to answer her. She turns to Abhay eyes surprised at the sudden stop.

Abhay: "The hostel is here" he breaths. Pia stares at him for a long moment. She blinks once… his face is hard, marble like, his eyes icy blue melting perfectly with his face, his jaw clenched and eyes on the road ahead.

Pia: "Thank you" she murmurs under her breathe knowing Abhay would hear. She opens the door and moves out. She slides further away when suddenly her hand jerks into his grip. She turns in shock and remains bewildered.

She gulps once… twice but Abhay doesn't let go. She doesn't struggle. It feels good this way. They are so close in a way. This was what she wanted… Abhay, the real Abhay.

Pia: "Abhay" she groans and strains her hand once. He gently caresses the spot where he held her and then smiles.

Abhay: "If you really do trust someone or be with someone in your life, the one you want to spend your eternal life with… don't chose someone who wants your life. Don't want someone who can ruin you, your body, your soul and stain your mind with lies. Don't" he pleads answering her silent questions. They stare at each other for a long moment and then he laughs.

Abhay: "you should go in now Pia. I am sure Misha will be bombarding you by now. Your phone was on vibration for so long" he says from under a mask. His face ironically gives away. He knows what he did. He knows he pushed her again… yet again.

'You don't want me in your life. I know I… I do want your life, but to myself. My existence ruins your… mortal enemies. I know we can never meet. And you just have to know it. I cant. Abhay. I cant…' she thinks. 'I lie to you because I don't want to lose whatever part of you is left with me… Even if it's a lie. I don't care. I want you. Every part of you' she flinches with each thought.

She turns around and silently goes in through the gates.

Abhay: "Take care Pia" he says silently to himself and ever so slowly drives away.

PLEASE LEAVE LOADS OF COMMENTS! Heart oh and could you all send the updates for me? I am in a bit of a rush and I dont think I will be able to come back anytime soon. BUSY BUSY BUSY! oh and how did you like Abhiya? I need long posts if you want okay?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_AbhiyapallavisarkarSoulmate27Mavi18shivanirajputifrah.rashgirl000Deepi20-Sonia-Cute_GalRB81alicia212ilove99SheDevilAkshi0019cuteariya..Bournville..

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

-------edited----------

hey long time!!but it was great a full dose of abhiya ...superb!Tongue

Edited by ilove99 - 16 July 2011 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
awesome update...
abhiya & only Abhiya...yuupppeee!!! Dancing
poor pia & abhay..they both want to be with each other but its just not enough...
i hope .. they unite sooon...Embarrassed
sid is going to get some bashing for his act or atleast i hope he does! Wink
continue soon..
tc
Hug

Edited by missglam - 16 July 2011 at 2:57am
srivalli.d97 Senior Member
srivalli.d97
srivalli.d97

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
YEAHHH.abhiya abhiya and more abhiya.thank u for the update.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
wow finally u updated ur FF.Long time.I m so happy 2 c Abhiya scenes I missed it.Plz continueSmile
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
accha so now both think that they are wrong for the other. LOL thts interesting. LOL

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 16 July 2011 at 11:39am
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
wow yaar awesome update.. finally lots of abhiya..awww so cute.. just love them.. i hope they will b together soon.. continue soon yaar plz.. n do pm me..lol.
Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
nyc dr... there s a lot of abhay pia... i loved dem... cont. soon... n do pm me ...

Go to top