Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Dark Angel~ completed (Page 67)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

nice one..

Thank you Shalini. Big smile

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey everyone. Know you are all angry and dissatisfied with me but I will keep my share of the promise and I will continue Dark Angel. I love you guys too much to let you go. I am particularly selfish when it comes to holding on to people and I can do anything to go to that extent. And I am particularly stubborn too and I stick to a decision mostly. You can ask my friend Morning Star about it she gets all fed up with me most of the times for some of my awfully annoying habits. You will have to endure that too I guess. Its part of who I am. LOL

Well all that rattle out of the way and the news is that I will be posting in three hours. Does that make anyone happy? And exceptionally trying to make up for my continuous absence for so long I will introduce a TWILIGHT one shot that will surely be good to read. I have improved a little on my basic style lately and I am hoping you will comment. Anyone up for a long post? Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997Rozy77RB81ilove99cuteariya

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Oh and I almost forget comment if its a yes okay? Big smile Wanna see who forget me in exactly a day after I left. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
pm me hun!when you start twilight one!

RB81

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

pm me hun!when you start twilight one!

I already finished the twilight one shot. I am going to start writing the Dark Angel update now. Coming up in an hour!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81ilove99

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey everyone I know I have been a little harsh lately and a little lazy too. But forgive me for being so childish okay? I know me leaving the forum hasnt done any good but I had to try. And I will keep trying. Dont worry I am playing Abhay Abhay for some days... Freezing my comments and myself from the forum and giving you reminders or flashcuts about me through the only small talent I have.. to produce a fairly readable plot and that's all I can do and actually I am going to bribe you today guys... That will be at the end of this post of course so that you dont get to excited and just run away! LOL Thanks to everyone who has supported me to keep writing. 

Sid's office

T: "Hello Darling" she seductively and sat on a revolving chair. She pouted her face of so very slightly to Sid's amusement. He was rather impressed with the new toy of this, it excited him to think that he could do whatever he felt like now... One little toy adding on another. Isn't that wonderful. he thought and smiled smugly.

Sid: "Hello Tanushree. You look... Wow" he scrutinized her for a long moment and then commented. He plastered a fake smile on his face to ne polite and in his brain he thought of the chances of him jumping out from the room without being conspicuous. The colors were too bold for his taste.

T: "Thank you" she mumbled playing with a strand of her hair. "Tell me what do I do?" She smirked and then pouted her lips.

Sid: "I wanted to ask some questions actually. tell me if you feel uncomfortable with them" he added humbly for her benefit to hide the fact that he knew very well that he knew what reactions he would get in the next hour.

T: "Of course go on" She pressed leaning forward slightly to rest her chin on her hand.

Sid flipped a few pages of his file and then looked up to her with a serious hint to his eyes.

Sid: "I am a very bad 'person'" he smiled angelically. "People think of me as a casenova. But let me tell you... I have no personal interest for you" Her face fell immediately and Sid proceeded. "I find immense potential in you though which helped me take my decision. And as a matter of fact I would want you to sharpen your talents and make use of them" his tone was strictly professional, never faltering or giving away his smug smile.

She frowned to herself and then spoke up.

T: "I will try my best" she nodded and. To her denial was all it took to set her off for the hunt. For the first time her heart raced and she blinked furiously to understand, she had to impress him.

Sid: "It was a pleasure to meet you" he said and extended his hand. "Welcome to my world" his voice was grave, when Tanushree took his hands to shake it gently she froze.

Sid smiled hugely feeling triumphant.

Sid: "You..." he began murmuring lowly. "...will do as I say" he whispered letting her hand go and standing up. "It is now my words that control your heart, your brain and your entire reason for living" he went around the room to wrap one of his hand around his waist and pulling her up to a stand. She stood like a stone for the time and Sid sighed. He kissed her neck lightly and then getting the scent of her blood pulsing through her veins he gritted his teeth and spoke again.

Sid: "You love me" his voice caressed her ears.

T: "I truly do" her voice rang true. "I love you" she said.

Sid: "That is good." he paused letting go of her carefully and politely. "Thank you Tanushree..." he ran his hand down her hand and pulled her palm up to kiss it lightly.

Sid: "tanushree" he said in a higher tone and then she blinked. her face flushed again and she smiled at her name being called. "Would you like to dine with me tomorrow?" he clarified.

T blushed again and went out of the room stumbling at the slightest things still seeming in a daze.

'Women these days just have to get glued to every man they see' he groaned. 'On the bright side Tanushree will a a beautiful little bait to fish some vampires around... maybe being a little greedy wont matter either.'

Sid: "Their is only one problem" he complained aloud. "I will have to keep up with her drama just to make her 'potential' of full use" he rolled his eyes and then a grimace followed when the door banged again.

Misha: "Hey nino" she yawned while she came in not the first impress anyone would like to put.

Sid: "Misha" his voice was stained with realization.  The boisterous and raucous one out of the three trainees. the plain entertainer who would make his dinner lively someday.

Misha: "missed me?" She said sarcastically. Sid laughed and nodded.

Sid: "You left quite an impression last time" he let the acid in his voice flow freely remembering how close he was to kill her when she tried her feeble attempts to threaten him. Her and her sister.

Misha: "So I hear... you have been quite a thief lately" her eyes sparkled with excitement. She was going to do so much with the tricks. Sneak on her friends... Look after Shaurya. She sighed in her head.

Sid remained astonished for a moment.

Sid: "What?" he strained to speak. "Thief" he laughed nervously.  She eyed the black diary on Sid's table and nodded absentmindedly.

Misha: "I mean" she tore her glance from the diary to his face. "You climb up houses dont you?" she laughed throatily. "i'd like to take some classes" she mocked trying to hide the truth in the act.

She stood up subtedly took the black diary inconspicuously, thanked him and bolted out of the door.

'Mission accomplished' she thought as she went out.

Now to tell you a secret? I dont really check the likes so I have no idea who is reading or not or now who remembers me or not. You need to comment. I know many of you do read but you never seem to leave something for me so I can keep track tell you a little more share a little bonding with each of you. Please do comment and understand the feelings of the poor girl! Okay be nice and leave loads of comments. The more comments I get the more treats and good chapters you get. A fair deal I see. Lets see who is up for it.

Okay so as I promised I wrote this OS a twilight one which is a treat! YES A TREAT so be nice and enjoy the treat and comment on the page where the story is... Okay? Here is the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7049610/1/THE_TELEPHONE_BOOTH

Okay and be sure to leave your comment. Or I will get all depressed and maybe a bit angry too! Miss you all.

Love you! Hug

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 08 June 2011 at 5:03am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_Abhiyaash12tanya.dsouzapallavisarkarMavi18dmg_roks_antarashivanirajputminahil1997...Nidhi...rashgirl000Rozy77Cute_GalRB81alicia212Ayesha066Akshi0019shalini_scuteariyapratsy

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey, nice update. sorry i can only think of words for spamming Tongueand not praising, otherwise I wud hv left u a long comment

Untitled001

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hey good update.Waiting 4 Abhiya partSmile

Untitled001

Go to top