Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Dark Angel~ completed (Page 46)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei ayantika,
u said that u'll update short part..but nothing..hope u'll update by monday..

Yes I couldnt come online to put that part on here. But I did it on Monday. Though everything is going short at this moment but I will get back to my long updates as soon as I can. I am trying and I always will.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

nice confro b/w abhay and sid. btw piya already knows na ki abhay is a vampire.

Yes of course Pia knows about Abhay. This starts way after she gets to know about Abhay being a vampire remember? though it is very easy to loose track now that I update so slowly. But yes she does know everything. That is why everything is much less sensible to her.

RB81

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

edited-
awesome abhay here is so brave and confident...
i wanna see what happens when Sid try to hypnotize Pia will she react like Elena did by slapping damon?
anyways what happened you are not well...anything serious i mean viral or something or its simple.get well soon Tongue

yes it was always my dream that Abhay will be more confident and out spoken than he is in the serial. In the serial he just wants to protect Pia and it is somewhat useless when you cant dare to make sense of your decision. I am trying to make him a little more bold and radical in his outlook in this story. Hope I will be successful and you all will like it.

I donot know actually. Sid is a huge plotter and he wont disclose himself that early. He will play with everyone and here in the vampire way so that things have a little more mythical in it. I like the idea of slapping. I love Damon personally though I am not in touch with vampire diaries I know very little about the characters.

No no its nothing serious. Its just the cold and the head aches that making it hard. They are enough to keep me out. yeah I am better now. Thanks. Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81ilove99

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

a very intresting n nice update
plz cont soon

Thank you. Please do elaborate so that I can understand you more clearly. It will help me to plan the writing better. Thanks a lot again... Yeah I am trying to write as much and as soon as possible. Thought the possibilities are bleak. Confused

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mangona

very gud we wd w8 4 ur update

Thank you for the long wait. I am sure it must have been long. I fell restless when I dont get the update of my favorite fan fiction too. Its just down right irritating. I am sorry from the core of my heart once again.
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei ayantika,
that was short..but u made abhay-sid face each other n have their own moments..poor sid..he too doesnt know that she is an angel..wish to see sid's face when he fails in hypnotising piya forget abhay..u really confused be here..is some bella is here for sid?

Sid: "Yeah only by a few minutes... what a pleasure it will be to see you dead meat but then... I dont want you to miss seeing Bella madly in love with me." Abhay bared his teeth.

Abhay: "Try to take her brother. I do want to see you disappointed. It would be so nice to see your angry face when Pia comes to you and welcomes with you with a slap. Wouldnt that be wonderful?" he mocked, Sid seemed impressed with Abhay's little rant.

continue soon..

Sorry it was short. I dont have much time to write. Thank you. I am happy I could pull it off. Its so hard to write two brothers fighting. But I dont intend to change that anytime soon if you get what I am saying. Its just too much fun to play with them. No one except Natalie and Pia herself knows this so Sid is going to get a bigger blast when the news breaks to him. Poor vampire, just imagine his face when he finds out that his lovely pray isnt that vulnerable and is capable to gobble him up whenever necessary. Okay that was a little too much... but just imagine that!

Sorry for that Bella thing... It was just that I was reading this awesome fan fiction twilight one and i was simultaneously writing so I got a bot distracted. Now you realize where all my writing time goes. Dont worry I will keep in mind that I never slip again... even if I am reading a wonderful story... LOL

Sid is not meant for anyone. I dont know actually if i would ever forgive him. I could look into the matter of thinking of his match, he would be a waste if we couldnt dwell into his emotions more. I used to find him very intriguing and intimidating. just the person who would keep you guessing and make you obsessed. I am going to go into his share of the story too. He isnt as bad as he is portrayed maybe. We never know...

RB81

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanArmaan

thank you so much for the pm.

it was really nice...the face-off :D

good choice of ideas...keep it up :))

thank you Maan Armaan. I appreciate that you took a look. Thank you again. It was short and I am glad you didnt grumble, but I am happy you liked it. I will come up with some other ideas too. Thanks again. See you soon when I update. Big smile

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

what is your dushmani with me you replied to else but not me Unhappy

Uf meri maa. Hamesha eisi chize kyun imagine karti ho? Mere paas jitna time thha utne time me meine reply kia... Jo bhi comment pehle thha usse start kia. Bap re... Kitna centu ho rahi ho... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81ilove99

Go to top