Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Dark Angel~ completed (Page 23)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei ayantika,
u got some time from ur task but the update was short n u didnt send pm..really i got confused while reading but u clarified at the end..ok win for senior members n make us proud..all the best..n i left a comment in the game thread..have a look at it as romaila wants things organized to giv 10/10..

I know i will be working on that. I am really working hard you know.! Smile Yeah I am going to organize everything right now. Thanks for the tip. You made my day!

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

i toh loved it...!!!
you didnt pm me....Cry

I didnt Pm anyone actually I didnt have the time to do that. I was in a rush! Sorry! Embarrassed
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Short bt Nice Part.. Piya Dreaming n whole Natalie n John thing is bit confusing bt as u said u 'll clear it in d next update.. So waiting.. Want Abhiya more yaar.. Continue soon.. n do pm me plz..lol..
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey!again no pm... this time i will not write anything else though i loved it!agh! 
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Short bt Nice Part.. Piya Dreaming n whole Natalie n John thing is bit confusing bt as u said u 'll clear it in d next update.. So waiting.. Want Abhiya more yaar.. Continue soon.. n do pm me plz..lol..

yeah it was confusing but the next chapter will be up on Monday okay? So it will all be clear then. It will be really short but chapters after that will be long again. I want it too. I am trying to  show the outside a bit and that part is coming after a few updates maybe two or three. Trying to build the base is tough. You cant make everyone happy at once can you? 

Sorry I couldnt Pm anyone. I was in a bit of a rush that time. Confused

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

hey!again no pm... this time i will not write anything else though i loved it!agh! 

Arey i told you na I didnt PM anyone. I didnt get the time. I am in a member VS member contest and the contest had began on Sunday I didnt know when it started so i was taken aback and i had to rush. So I am sorry. I will surely PM everyone next time! Embarrassed

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Originally posted by ilove99

Arey i told you na I didnt PM anyone. I didnt get the time. I am in a member VS member contest and the contest had began on Sunday I didnt know when it started so i was taken aback and i had to rush. So I am sorry. I will surely PM everyone next time! Embarrassed

oops..sorry i didn't read itD'oh
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

So finally i am here..............i mean i have reached up to your fic and read the first part of it.

Cool update & loved the poster u made.

Piais hurt by Abhay's behavior and when he called her....u know i was hurt too when i listened those words from Abhay to PIa. How can someone be so rude, knowing very well that the person in front of u love u a lot?

I know she will be able to open that book and i am sure that she will find the key of that book being very special. But the question is will she take help of Arnav in this matter?

The librarian is so supportive and good. Misha was also very much shocked after seeing Pia's reaction for Abhay but i agree any girl will respond like that if she will listen those words.

Sure sure... She will she is special after all. Read the whole thing when you get time. Some people are really liking it you know! Smile

Actually the concept is really lovely so they will be liking it. Wink Wink Wink

Thank you again... Sometimes i feel that a thank you is so unnesesary cause you all know that i already tell you from the core of my heart... Yeah some poeple do like it and others... well they thing its stupid and yuck. That comes from yet another personal comment which i dont care about. I love writing and i will continue till all my inspiration is gone (God forbid that!) Ouch

You are fantastic writer yaar and don't be ever discouraged. Let others say whatever they want, they are free to say anything but i really liked the concept. And no need to thank me more, it seems formal. Wink Wink Wink

Go to top