Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
getting the whole twilight saga as gift is awesome..so after getting the books how many times did u read it?continue the FF soon..
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Pia runs away from the college, away from Natalie and away from Abhay. He had yet again betrayed her... First an old PE teacher and now her own friend.

She wondered how much he could hurt her. She wondered if he liked seeing her burn... was he a sadist?

As all the thoughts ran through her mind, she pictured Abhay and Natalie fighting. Why was he always so intimidating in front of women? She thought it was only meant for her, but then she wasnt surprised that she was of no importance to her Abhay.

It was then the excruciating pain made her knees go weak. She held the first thing in her range. A  huge tree stood, twirling patterned. It looked like a man laughing at her anger, pain and tears.

Pia: "SHUT UP!" she screamed pulling at her hair. "LEAVE ME ALONE" she cried out loudly. She heard screams and whispers... Someone was calling her... Who was it? Pia screamed again when a puncturing pain appeared in the pit of her stomach. She chocked on her breathe as she felt like something was eating her from inside. Biting and tasting its way to destroying her. She pulled her hand around her stomach tightly hoping the pain would numb but it was worse. The throbbing pain seeped into her whole system making her cringe and gasp for air, every few seconds. She withered to the ground, falling on her face flatly.

'Fight it' a voice whispered. She chocked and crawled to the roots of the tree. She held it tightly and then dragged herself up.

Pia: "I cant do this..." she cried struggling. Someone... something held on to her. She struggled against the force. "Leave me" she sobbed.

Natalie: "Shush..." she put a finger on Pia's lips. "Dont listen to them" she said in a persuasive tone but Pia didnt buy it. She kept struggling.

Pia: "Let.me.go" she clenched her jaw and blurt out. "Make it go away" she pleaded.

Natalie: "I cant" Natalie gulped feeling the pain in Pia's face as her own now. "My powers dont work during the process of transformation" she whispered helplessly.

Another glass shattering scream rang through the forest. Natalie concentrated to keep her cage in check. The waves of energy that came from Pia was making her shield weak. She had never felt anything so strong before.

She pressed her cold hand on Pia's head and wiped off the sweat.
Natalie: "Why are you upset?" she asked, Pia looked away and giving and awkward shake. "Why are you upset?" her voice grew louder. She took Pia by the shoulder and gripped on it. Her brown eyes intent on hers.

Pia's mouth opened momentarily and then shut. Natalie took a sharp breath and looked into Pia's eyes again. She recognized them... just like Sugandh's. Her smile vanished and a serious tension creeped into her brain again.

Natalie: "YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!" she commanded gritting her teeth together. "Let your anger go... Let yourself be free from all your bad thoughts." her voice was like a soft buzzing sound of the wind.

Pia whispered something to herself. Natalie groaned lightly irritated by the awkward silence and then pulled Pia's chin up with one finger.

Natalie: "Speak aloud girl. Let me know too" she said with a softer tone.

Pia: "Its gone too far" she hid her face and spoke.

Natalie: "Who?" she asked. She already knew who it was. "Tell me"

Pia: "Abhay" she muttered and Natalie's eyes widened. Her breath caught up.

Natalie: "Abhay? I thought you were upset with me" she confessed. Pia laughed nervously.

Pia: "N-No" her voice grew into a scream and her eyes went wild.

They had a cold glint in them now. A certain hunger in them, that wanted to kill someone.

Pia: "You did nothing upsetting" she clenched her teeth and said.
Natalie: "I thought you thought I was hitting on Abhay"  she said with a desperate sigh. She so much wanted to clear everything out with Pia right now. But Pia seemed hesitant to speak about anything related to him. She could see how much he was hurting her by staying away.

Pia: "It looked like he was going to... eat you up" she put her words in thoughtfully. It made Natalie laugh. "I am happy that I amuse you, but what I am saying is really serious." her face was as true as her words.

Natalie: "You are quite observant" she said amused. "He does really want to eat me up" she said with a booming laugh.

Pia: "Why?" she asked absorbed in the train of thought. Most probably weighing the assumptions she had in mind.

Natalie smiled relieved she could feel the waves lessening each second. Pia was caught up with the conversation that she had forgotten about her pain.

Natalie: "He is a... vampire" her voice was strained at the word. "All he does is gobble people up" she shrugged and Pia's lips twitched too.

Pia: "Come to the point" she said impatiently. Natalie put her hands up in surrender.

Natalie: "That little leech cant stand me" she hissed.
Pia: "Leech" she scribbled that in her memory. She raised an  eyebrow just to make sure that it was okay.

Natalie: "They dont mind. That's their lovey dobey name" she shrugged it off.

Pia: "So how do you know Abhay?" Pia couldnt help but feel jealous. Abhay through the years on this planet had seemed to meet the most beautiful women.

Natalie: "He lost Maithili and got turned... he thinks it was all my fault for some reason" she shook her head disappointed. Pia knew there was more but she didnt want to know until Natalie was free enough with her.

Pia thought for a moment.
Pia: "You seem to hate him too... why?" Pia's confusion was relevant.

Natalie: "Life is short for these misunderstandings to solve" she started with a wise tone "you see when you see someone hate you truly, you have to hate them back. Its nature." she said matter of factly waving her hands in the air in frustration.

Pia: "Its so illogical" she shook her head.

Natalie: "I act well I suppose" Pia's head snapped up "He never tried to hear what I had to say... not even for once. he denies me of friendship" she said sadly.

Pia: "okay... but right now would you mind putting this purple thing away?" she said with a laugh. Natalie looked at her confused. "This purple rope thingie that you tied around me" she wrinkled her nose.

Natalie gasped and then clapped her hands together.

Natalie: "At last. You are part of our world" she jumped up and down "You look beautiful... see that hair?" she said joyously.

As if she had experienced a miracle with her own eyes while she was too preoccupied with the conversation, she was fascinated that Pia had transformed.

Pia looked dumbfounded at Natalie like she was a psychopath.

Pia: "By any chance are you out of your mind?" she rolled her eyes and stated.
Natalie: "Oh now you are talking like one too" she was too excited to explain. Pia groaned lightly and then lost all hope of explanation.

'My pet angel' Natalie thought and did a cute victory dance.

Natalie: "You dont understand do you?" she was amused. "You just turned into a Dark Angel dummy!"she exclaimed throwing herself into a hug.

Pia: "WHAT?" she screamed on top of her lungs.

Natalie: "Slow down girl... enjoy your life now. We need to celebrate this" she turned around already thinking of plans.

Pia: "When will I get back to normal?" Pia asked breaking Natalie's little bubble. She looked at a feather on her newly appeared wings and grimaced. She thought she looked funny.

Natalie: "That's the beauty of it... I have no idea" she laughed.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the PM. please keep updating frequently. I like this ff a lot
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yar its 2 confusing but amazing
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei ayantika,
its wonderful..so pia transformed to dark angel..will abhay be able to sense the change in her?i'm very eager to read the part when abhay comes to know pia is not normal human n wat his reaction wud be?continue soon..along with ur projects n studies make this writing a stress breaker n write for us..
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update!! Loved the way Natalie handled Piya...!! And Piya transformed into a dark angel finally!! A big big Wow!!!
The last line by Natty 'Thats d beauty of it, I don't know...' was too gud...!
Keep writing...
Luv,

Nidhi.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its nice Ayantika.....
Just keep the interval short swwetie !!!!!!
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Wow.. it was an Awesome Update.. Finally Piya is a Dark Angel now.. Natalie was Very Happy wit d transformation bt not Piya.. Waiting to know wat 'll happen further.. Loved it.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
ilove99 thumbnail
wow!pia transformed for the first time...😉
so this only happens when they are sad or what?and what was nat saying about her hair what happened to them?😆
but yay!😃know our pia will no longer be weak little human..
superb 👍🏼
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW its very nice update !! in the end piya is turning into a dark angel ..superb !! although it was a short one but it was very nice ..and its ok u can even update a bit late also ..i understand ur prblm ...
thanx 4 the PM dear ..