Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Thank you again... Sometimes i feel that a thank you is so unnesesary cause you all know that i already tell you from the core of my heart... Yeah some poeple do like it and others... well they thing its stupid and yuck. That comes from yet another personal comment which i dont care about. I love writing and i will continue till all my inspiration is gone (God forbid that!)

You are fantastic writer yaar and don't be ever discouraged. Let others say whatever they want, they are free to say anything but i really liked the concept. And no need to thank me more, it seems formal. 😉 😉 😉

Vartika07 thumbnail
Read the second part of your FF:-

Liked it and interesting one. 😊 😊 😊

While reading i found it like i am watching a Harry Potter movie with mysteries and dark scenario 👏👏 👏. I was thinking that S locket must have some quality and here it has. 😉 😉 😉

But i was confused over the concept of Dark Angle, i mean men are good and women are bad this is not to be done.

I read the whole update three times actually because  was unable to get that on first time. 🤣🤣🤣

Pia has special powers in her like Abhay and may be many more, so what will happen to u Abhay now. 🤣🤣🤣
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post..:)even i would'nt be able to read ur post..as my exams are going on...
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Read the second part of your FF:-

Liked it and interesting one. 😊 😊 😊

While reading i found it like i am watching a Harry Potter movie with mysteries and dark scenario 👏👏 👏. I was thinking that S locket must have some quality and here it has. 😉 😉 😉

But i was confused over the concept of Dark Angle, i mean men are good and women are bad this is not to be done.

I read the whole update three times actually because  was unable to get that on first time. 🤣🤣🤣

Pia has special powers in her like Abhay and may be many more, so what will happen to u Abhay now. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much? You love Harry Potter? If yes! wow. Harry potter? my writing is not even close to the writing of the (which is the worst person in the crew? ) but i liked it.... now you are making me blush (well you cant see it 😆😳)

Yeah i know. This is like the confused story of the decade!... 😛 I read it thrice myself to be sure i was not writing totsl crap... 😳 Nah she is new to the world and staying under the protection of pampering friends and family (ahem Abhay) doesnt really help to identify your potential. Sje might be the same damsel in distress kinds you know...

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 13 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

good post..:)even i would'nt be able to read ur post..as my exams are going on...

EXAMS. I am glad mine are over. Best of luck by the way in the pit of hell! 😆 Its going to get over soon. In actual I feel sleepy when the exams go on. I always have opposite reactions... Ever heard of a girl spraining their leg wearing a flat shoe? Well I am your girl 😳
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
send me pm wen u uppdate and i luv ur story its bit difernt but god and ad me in ur pm list
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I just read FF , I would say Your FF has very different story line

And,the mysterious part attracts the most..................

Your work is simply fab .....Do continue soon........

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well written part Ayantika. Sorry Im commenting after a long time.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Reply for the part posted on pag 16.

It was short yaar but anyways lovely one. 👏 👏 👏

Natalie is making Pia furious by her acts but i know she will help her every time now when she will be in danger ( so not anymore need of u Abhay).

She wanted to sleep in Pia's room but tactfully she did it and now she went somewhere. Poor Pia how much will se be scared?
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

send me pm wen u uppdate and i luv ur story its bit difernt but god and ad me in ur pm list

Sure sure. I will just add you to my buddy 😃 That's easier! 😊