Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is why PKYEK is such a big let down (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

very much agreed dear.
they are just spoiling the show by using inappropriate comdo's.

I guess the moment they stop thinking about TVD  and ya da ya da, all will be original instantly. LOL

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Agree with you. CVs can make a great show by  using small creativity than copy-pasting others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I agree with u pocu.

the writers of this show disappoint me to no limit because they do not even wanna do any work that they are being pay for, it like all they do is sit down watch TVD and copied out all they saw and then come and use it for PKYEK and that to me just shows how lazy EK writers for this show are.

plus whom ever gave that line that Abhay used to hurt Pia in the name of saving her must have falling asleep while watching TVD if not the person should have seen/know that Stefan never used mean words like that to push Elena away from him.

so Miss Kapoor stop trowing parts and start sacking some people before they ruin this show completely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliTheBlackJaguar

Zephyr8 Senior Member
Zephyr8
Zephyr8

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I agree with you on this one. The show lost its charm on me a while back, I mean, how long can you keep seeing Abhay and Piya getting close and then moving away and then some more of that. They have great chemistry, no doubt, but there was absolutely nothing new on that show for a long time (nothing I hadn't seen or read before) and I just couldn't sustain my interest on the show. Another thing is the way Abhay treats Piya sometimes, I don't think a man should speak to or hurt a woman (that too, a woman he loves dearly) like that, however noble his intentions.

I think they went the TVD way simply because ,initially, everyone assumed it was an indianzed Twilight. But whatever, the only reason I manage to see the show now is because of Siddharth Karnick, who's doing a great job as Sid. Though, I hope they manage to bring some life back to this show.

Edited by mjhtfan8 - 27 February 2011 at 12:37am

anjalianjaliTheBlackJaguar

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

My thoughts echo the same. This show can be all the more amazing if a little bit of originality is put into it.

Great post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
So very deep & thoughtful..All I can say & do is ..great post & a standing ovation to you poca..hope Balaji people read this..!!Clap

Angel_voiceTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Agree with you. CVs can make a great show by  using small creativity than copy-pasting others.

Thanks , sweetie. I wish that kind of freedom was given to the creatives in there. PKYEK can do so much better , so much more but it needs a passionate writing team for that.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I agree with u pocu.

the writers of this show disappoint me to no limit because they do not even wanna do any work that they are being pay for, it like all they do is sit down watch TVD and copied out all they saw and then come and use it for PKYEK and that to me just shows how lazy EK writers for this show are.

plus whom ever gave that line that Abhay used to hurt Pia in the name of saving her must have falling asleep while watching TVD if not the person should have seen/know that Stefan never used mean words like that to push Elena away from him.

so Miss Kapoor stop trowing parts and start sacking some people before they ruin this show completely.

Angie, you are conjuring up am image of this big home theater system with all writers sitting with their laptops and watching TVD amidst pizzas and cokes.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....frankly, i don't think Ekta is as passionate about her shows as she used to be. She needs to party less and box the ears of her creative team.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12readingworms..Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index