Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF: With all my love & heart forever PG 125 (Page 63)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambbiha

amazing update

WinkWinkWink

Thank you.

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

So this was the surprise huh? I honestly can't stop laughing. ROFL

It was great update and I hope it's lingering too long! I want to read about Pinki's reaction and especially more on Maaneet.

And about my name Limerance. It actually came about a few years ago when I had to write a research paper on any given topic but nothing was coming to mind. So while I was flipping through the tv there was I think a 60 minutes or 20/20 episode on the science of love or something around those lines. So I thought how about I write a paper on what just that, the basis of love and attraction in terms of real science. Well I started doing research and needless to say there was no hardcore evidence so I quickly scraped the topic and ended up the nerdy route writing about gene patents.

Anyways though while researching I ran across the term limerance, which I still remember means the time when everything appears magical, wonderful and so alive in a relationship. So when I decided to sign up I thought that this would be an apt name. And since we are already on the subject tell me a little about the name Newdime. Oh btw in the real world my name is Minal :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

So this was the surprise huh? I honestly can't stop laughing. ROFL I saw you online last night before posting, so quickly posted a note for you to read so then you will wait and read my next update.  But missed you and one other friend pushpi.  I'm glad that you laughed.  I was not sure about that joke, but one of my friend dared me to post that in my FF...Blushing

It was great update and I hope it's lingering too long! I want to read about Pinki's reaction and especially more on Maaneet....Well till weekend it will linger...and yes you will get to see Pinki's reaction and some of Maaneet.

And about my name Limerance. It actually came about a few years ago when I had to write a research paper on any given topic but nothing was coming to mind. So while I was flipping through the tv there was I think a 60 minutes or 20/20 episode on the science of love or something around those lines. So I thought how about I write a paper on what just that, the basis of love and attraction in terms of real science. Well I started doing research and needless to say there was no hardcore evidence so I quickly scraped the topic and ended up the nerdy route writing about gene patents.  I like the documantry topic Science of love...ofcourse there is no logic to it so forget abt science.  LOL

Anyways though while researching I ran across the term limerance, which I still remember means the time when everything appears magical, wonderful and so alive in a relationship. So when I decided to sign up I thought that this would be an apt name. And since we are already on the subject tell me a little about the name Newdime. Oh btw in the real world my name is Minal :) I see in other word they call honeymoon moments or something I don't remember.  No wonder it intrigued me so much.  So my name as well got you curious haa?  Well their is a reason to it as well, I encounter India forums, I think 2 years ago I was searching on Kitani Mohabatain Hain ever since I saw it in England, when I return I wanted to carry on watching.  I stumble upon the FF and I thought it was a real story and got eager that when that episode happened?  I didn't know what FF was and Fan Fiction it did not observe my brain then slowly started to surf on IF and got to know its fan who created the story...and to read the live episode it required log in.  I'm very much reluctant on creating an ID and all so...nonetheless I decided to join, hence was looking for a unique name as others and nothing would come...so I was just staring at the screen and thinking of a name and nothing came and then I noticed this ad was playing on the top screen and it was a Bank's ad...and it had the word NEW DIMENSION...instantly I loved that word and decided such...It reflected so much on my life, that I was going thru and I was looking towards new prospective and it fit the bill....when people read as newdime it reminds you of new 10 cents and there is a funny thing to it as well....I use as a term a lot in my convo "as I would love to put my 10 cents in but I don't have change right now"...or sometimes...I would say..."You know how I love to give my 10 cents now an then"  meaning my input in any conversation or opinions...lol.  See how big is the explanationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Gosh....

So Minal...nice name, I'm not sure if I mentioned my name...i think I did....

Edited by Newdime - 01 April 2011 at 7:39am
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Newdime
Haha I totally understand it now and like it. I like most people just picked up the obvious "dime" thing so I got curious because I knew there probably was more to it. And I know one question always leads to a long explanation but nothing wrong in that. 
But yes there is no logic to science of love so I quickly eliminated that thought especially after all the weird looks I got from friends when I mentioned the topic. They thought I had completely lost it. Lol
It's too bad I missed your post the other night. Since it's weekdays I usually just log in enough to post then leave. I wish they had like a chat thing on this forum so it'd be easier to communicate. But I'm glad the weekend is just around the corner I can't wait to read something happy after being depressed over a sad OS where Maan dies. Unhappy I wish there were disclaimers at the beginning warning me for such emotional tortures.

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

@Newdime
Haha I totally understand it now and like it. I like most people just picked up the obvious "dime" thing so I got curious because I knew there probably was more to it. And I know one question always leads to a long explanation but nothing wrong in that. 
But yes there is no logic to science of love so I quickly eliminated that thought especially after all the weird looks I got from friends when I mentioned the topic. They thought I had completely lost it. Lol
It's too bad I missed your post the other night. Since it's weekdays I usually just log in enough to post then leave. I wish they had like a chat thing on this forum so it'd be easier to communicate. But I'm glad the weekend is just around the corner I can't wait to read something happy after being depressed over a sad OS where Maan dies. Unhappy I wish there were disclaimers at the beginning warning me for such emotional tortures.

I'm glad we think like wise...well tell u one thing...i always tend to do the opposite when I get too much opposition...its my habit or something that comes to me naturally...and then most of the time....i get the acknowledgment that I was fun....even my dressing sense raise so many brows...but i take it as challenge and I get the double takes...which...is fun.  Nonetheless...we have to make our hectic life little bit fun or else we would roll god knows which hole and be lost.
Ok I wish I could make you happy....with presenting another update...i'm at work and don't have my update on my PC here....
Hang in there don't take it seriously...i know these characters are become so close to us that it's hard not to react....Cheer up...

BTW...you can call me Shaheda....Smile Plzzz

pushpi

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Darshan do!

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Darshan do!

Jubhi...mai tera chera dekhti hoo  aur palat kar awajdeti hoon to tum gayab ho jati ho...to mai kiya karoon...?

pushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Darshan do!

how are you kiddo..?  all izz well?  hows was the test?  Getting some breather for the weekend?

pushpi

Go to top