Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF: With all my love & heart forever PG 125 (Page 15)

Ballumau Groupbie
Ballumau
Ballumau

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!!
plz continueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
superb storyline.. loved all 3 parts... pls add me to yr pm list...

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least when I saw you had an FF in progress. I love the delicate romance. The way you depict Maan is absolutely delightful. He's so anxious to see Geet and I can't wait until they meet at the party.  Continue soon and do pm me!

And I totally agree with the statement that you made about how Geet has changed our lifestyles. Before this show I was totally against watching Indian daily shows because of the ridiculous storylines and drama but this one actually captured my heart and attention for better or worse. LOL

Continue soon! I can't wait to read more from you!

Heyya...you found mine, not bad.  I love to give surprises and I'm glad that it was a pleasant one for you.
I prefer softness, I'm not too verbal in expressions, my actions talk more then my words.  I loved the word Delicate Romance, indeed it is one.
Yes along with him so many are anxious to meet geet. 

I had left the teleworld long time ago, but ever since my visit to England and had the opportunity to view some show, I started back and online youtube had the contribution to it.
When my parents came they were use to it so I had to make the arrangements.  I started to hate the dramas again with Ekta Kapoors melodrama and waking dead from hell and all that crap if you know what I mean.
Geet was my aim cause of Dhrashti Dhami, I loved her character in DMG and then I stopped that too when her character was cut.  And as an Actor I was looking forward for her and ever since I found out that she is the lead I was on it.  Since then I'm glued, and we all know the rest and I guess one way or the other everyone has something similar to say.
I'm all set for my next update....keep reading....

pushpi

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Oooohhh interesting
update soon and add me to your pm list dudeBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Newdime

Neetu88 Newbie
Neetu88
Neetu88

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
nice ff..
add me to ur pm list...

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Chapter Four....

There she was standing next to Ayanna bhabi her cousin, Agustiya's wife.  Today she adorns a simple yet gorgeous green with bit of silver strands saree with minimal jewels.  Worn her hair loose, she has unique curls he vaguely tried to remember the wedding night if he noticed her hair?  Yes it was breaded.   He curled his fingers anticipating touching long wild curls.  Does it stops anywhere with this beauty?  Breathtaking gorgeous as if a fairy has lost her way on earth.  He smiled at his thought since she is here, he could lead her to find her way to his heart.  Laughing the fullest, just in a fraction of seconds as if sensing someone staring at her, she turned at the entrance and the hazel collided with the russet.  Seemed they both drifted in their own world at the tune that played in the background. 

She stood on the bridge over the small pond staring at the full moon with her hair down and strands softly dancing at the rhythm of the breeze played kissing her cheeks.  She looked divine under the silver spread.  He walked behind her and pulled the strands off her face turning her he took her hand sliding on his shoulder to pull her in slow dance.  Geet could sense him behind her he was very close his warmth was engulfing her.  His delicate touch on her cheek felt warm on her cold cheek.  She was insensible in her all senses.  She let him sway her with him and went along with his desires to match with hers.  Lost, somewhere in each other's arms to the unknown world.

The moment seems to stop right there they couldn't break off each other by themselves even though with the end of the song.  It was then Ayanna bhabi shook her to get her attention back.  As sensing what she was doing, she looked down with embarrassment and turned to look at her cousin.  Someone dared to bring him back to the earth he frowns in annoyance with the same speed he turned to his side, who did the sin.  Glaring at the familiar face he changed his expression and greeted the person after sharing few words he took his strides to his best friend.

She saw him walking up and in between pausing briefly; he greeted Agustiya Jiju with the hug upon reaching to his side and few familiar faces.  The girls were ogling at him he gave his signature smile to them in his best flirtiest way.  He didn't know that those grey rimmed did not miss it.  Geet moved away with scowl on her face a bit to a spot that no one can see her, as she was stepping away she couldn't help but give few glances over where Maan was.  She noticed how he looked dead gorgeous in his Two-Button linen white strap jacket with black cotton shirt along with cotton jeans and a pair of leather shoes with only jewellery own was the Steel Kalpa Tonda Hemispheres watch as she remember noticing it at that night.  She smiled at his sense of dressing as if he matched with her style.  Although she felt a bit of annoyance at him the way he was flirting with the modern butterflies that couldn't keep them self to one spot.  They seems to fly only around him only, well you can't blame them can you?  He has that charm, no one can resist that, not even her, and that bothered her to the core.  No one has affected her in the past twenty somewhat six years in her life the way this walking talking flirty trouble did.   Her mind screamed to stay away from him, but her heart was resisting the thought.  She has this unknown sensation building up since that dim moon lit night.  She couldn't let go off those dark chocolate eyes that haunted her since. 

She never thought she would lose control of her controlled self.  The touch still brought goose bumps on her skin she rubbed her arm with the other as they yet appeared again with the reminder.  What was that, which she couldn't put her finger on, why she was behaving like this?  When she got a call this morning from Ayanna di, the very first thought came to her was, will he be there, and could she be possible to see him again.  She controlled herself not to blurt that aloud.  She politely accepted the invitation and was glad to know that Pinki and Adi were the part of the invitation as well.  At least she would have them to keep her sanity.  With that she looked for either of them, where are these two wondering souls?  As she scanned through the hall, with full circle it ended right at the spot where she was avoiding so far.  Was she?  She smiled at her own sarcasm.  They were with him; all three of them seem to be very excited to meet again.  She noticed all three were talking and at the same time looks like exchanging the contact numbers.  She felt a pinch of negligence and it bothered her again and scolded her to act normal.  She turned and walked towards the bar to get herself a drink, before she could approach she felt his presence next to her, his cologne was introducing him he need not need one.  She heard his deep voice that sent tickle in her belly.

Edited by Newdime - 05 March 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetroshni77scarce05kumctg48Neetu88sunitasth1sdg26mishimneetugarg123krishna.gagsychillychickenkasturi11asmi123fizza25nonabebushalinikanagubhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123samirah_amjadlramanujamcue1ThugAngelnazsij-Elfin-mansijani21s-o-m-m-i-eLadyArwen-eiya-madhu.pmlistmysticangelbabygurl10anshimanshiJadee777kavya.sravyam-g19meem17nats0101Maaneet4eveamzu32maanujaanuputhcyum321pushpiShimmerr-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverninaviKrishnaluv94krati5Water.Maaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-shalini01punjabi.princesmrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyVintagepeach--Ratna--Ash1991shah10FireSafireFiree-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi116n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeammu5TyroShalvepreethiaRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelkhwaishfan.CookieMonster.

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Aho Bhagya mere ke mein aapke kahani ke pragati ka vanchan kar payi Wink

Not fair though! It's still short :-( I felt as if I was floating while reading the update...each word was perfect and build the essence of the update very well.

And...did ya just hafta end it at that point?! Angry Aa shu karyu? Uff continue the next part plz

Edited by pushpi - 05 March 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeWater.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

res

Paroo....u r one fast chica!!!

Newdime