Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Newdime

Yes the exams has put everyone out of the fun world...hopefully everyone gets the break soon and they can all relax and get back to their stories to continue I hate it when people start good work and they leave it in at the altar for never complete or they got forgot cause of their studies. 
You are not the only one who don't like Sasha...😆  I wish in the real story she would have gotten a justice at least for us to see her exit out of Maaneets world that involves Adi and Pinki doing some fun tamasha... hehehehe
Thats why we have colors in ever aspects of life...to make our lives lively and get going...

I know what you mean. There are so many unfinished works just lingering around. That's why I couldn't commit to writing while going to school full time I'd feel so bad if I couldn't update regularly! 
But the whole Sasha situation has left me so disappointed. She was such a good character for some good drama that just tanked. I know I would have enjoyed her much more than the AA circus. Lol 

Yes I agree with you...I didn't like the AA crap either...there are somany story lines and character got lost somewhere in the GHSP jungle.

I know, it was pure torture for me. Most of them couldn't act and I had little patience so I would just skip their parts. Thank  goodness for the fast forward button. 
And I just caught up on your replies before I went MIA. And I agree about the confession being real. I've read a very high number of FFs and like you said they are very dreamy. And my rather over logical brain always ends up dissecting and critiquing as it being nothing more than fantasy. I wish I wasn't such a realist sometimes it takes the fun out of things at times. Before when I was so head over heels in the show I didn't care about logical but now I can't get through it without making some comment. This is also another reason why I don't watch movies. Lol
Btw I love Niagara Falls I hope you enjoy your visit whenever you end up going!
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know, it was pure torture for me. Most of them couldn't act and I had little patience so I would just skip their parts. Thank  goodness for the fast forward button. 
And I just caught up on your replies before I went MIA. And I agree about the confession being real. I've read a very high number of FFs and like you said they are very dreamy. And my rather over logical brain always ends up dissecting and critiquing as it being nothing more than fantasy. I wish I wasn't such a realist sometimes it takes the fun out of things at times. Before when I was so head over heels in the show I didn't care about logical but now I can't get through it without making some comment. This is also another reason why I don't watch movies. Lol
Btw I love Niagara Falls I hope you enjoy your visit whenever you end up going!

I'm shaking my head vigorously in agreement to your logics.  As you can tell how much I share the same thoughts as yours.  Today at the meeting we were discussing about the automatic msgs to the client and this lady keeps on talking about that client won't do this client would argue..etc etc...and the other one was like me...educating them and be firm.  I was so annoyed that I couldn't take it and interrupted right there.  i said how hard it is to read that e-mail id "[email protected]"  any one can see that...so whats the issue there?  its so logic...shut her up right there and others just laughed in agreement.
I completely know what do u mean...I love fast forward button, i don't watch any shows are movies with any one.  1st too much mushy and dreamy stuff can't take it second my commentary goes on and on.

Well come to my world...😆
Newdime thumbnail
Where are you Pushpi?

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aapne pukara, aur main chali aayi :-)
Newdime thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqwfhYAoxs&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just the song I need to fill me up with motivation :-)
Perfect
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Just the song I need to fill me up with motivation :-)

Perfect

I replaced it...with something else..
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Aapne pukara, aur main chali aayi :-)

Kaha thi app?
Newdime thumbnail
Motivation?  why we are we lacking some today?
Did you check ur paper?
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

Thank u :) 😃 👏

For?