Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey there! :) 
I know it's been forever since I've commented. But I'm back! Sorry for disappearing. ðŸ˜† 
I just had an exam and had a lot of catch up to do on coursework. Well I haven't read the updates yet so I'm going to go do that now. Hope you've been well!

Oh so much has happened! I could just strangle Sasha right now! And btw I'm so glad I didn't have a dream in which I had to witness Maan on top of Sasha! I don't know how in the world I would have reacted! Anyways I'm so sadden by their misunderstanding but looking forward to see how this works out especially since Dadi's interested in Geet for Maan. I can't wait for the next update!

Edited by Limerance - 13 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part..... loved it
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerance

Hey there! :) 

I know it's been forever since I've commented. But I'm back! Sorry for disappearing. ðŸ˜† 
I just had an exam and had a lot of catch up to do on coursework. Well I haven't read the updates yet so I'm going to go do that now. Hope you've been well!

Oh so much has happened! I could just strangle Sasha right now! And btw I'm so glad I didn't have a dream in which I had to witness Maan on top of Sasha! I don't know how in the world I would have reacted! Anyways I'm so sadden by their misunderstanding but looking forward to see how this works out especially since Dadi's interested in Geet for Maan. I can't wait for the next update!

Ohhh So pleased to see you around.  I knew you must be busy in exams and alll...thats what I have been reading in the entire forum...looks like i'm the only one who does not have such headache.  But its for the better cause so keep up and good luck.

Yes it was indeed one of the weirdest dream I ever head...God knows why.  But I should give the damn credit to Sasha that encouraged me to come up with this creation...

It's so freaking amazing that in my personal life, professional and now entertainment life all the credit goes to the Villains to make me recognize in the world...Cheers to all the Villains...

Loads happened..I think you missed few chapters...

Next part will be sometime during the week days.

See you around you have been missed.
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Superb part..... loved it

thank you so much.
Newdime thumbnail
Azizah where are you? 😔

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newdime

Ohhh So pleased to see you around.  I knew you must be busy in exams and alll...thats what I have been reading in the entire forum...looks like i'm the only one who does not have such headache.  But its for the better cause so keep up and good luck.

Yes it was indeed one of the weirdest dream I ever head...God knows why.  But I should give the damn credit to Sasha that encouraged me to come up with this creation...

It's so freaking amazing that in my personal life, professional and now entertainment life all the credit goes to the Villains to make me recognize in the world...Cheers to all the Villains...

Loads happened..I think you missed few chapters...

Next part will be sometime during the week days.

See you around you have been missed.

Yeah it seems like everyone is winding down in their coursework now. I'm so glad though I only have two more weeks left! 
Yes I suppose we must give Sasha some credit for prompting you to write this lovely piece of work. But I still hate her. Lol 
I totally get what you mean about villains! It's like life isn't complete without them, you have to experience one at one time or another in life.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great one again dear ,hope all will be well soon .update soon as i wanna know what will happen now .😊
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Azizah where are you? 😔

Totally missed out on today's convo + update! Its been a busy busy busy day!
I'm gonna go ahead read the update ..and come back!
:D
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What did I say..."us par Geet ho ghi" ...kahan tha maine!!
What I don't get is....why is Maan mad?  I get it..Geet didn't trust him and all... but she had a valid reason! He's reason for being...isnt strong enough..he should be apologizing!  I wonna kick him in the beeeehind, so he lands on Geet's feet :P

thanks for Sunday update habibti ;)

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great part
why maan s still angry at geet, i think he should give her a chance.
continue soon