M/G FF: With all my love & heart forever PG 125 - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Pushpi..Rachana to chali gai..may I have this dance please?😉
Every time I listen to this song I immediately get up and start dancing.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QCAoENRfPs=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Newdime

Pushpi..Rachana to chali gai..may I have this dance please?😉

Lo Ub Pushpi gai to Rachana agai...so lets have a dance Jal...

Lo Ub Pushpi gai to Rachana agai...so lets have a dance Jal...

Tumhi dekho na...yeh kya hoga...
Tumhara huin mein...aur tum mere...

Arey yaarrrr kiya song hai...you should have waited for the next chapter to read...may be

Sowwwyyyyy😳
Originally posted by Water.

Tumhi dekho na...yeh kya hoga...
Tumhara huin mein...aur tum mere...

Mai haira hoon tumhe mai kiya kahoo ke din mai hui kaise chandani...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdU2VaMhqJQ&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
Rachana...are you on rewind in your brain?  Remembering my songs...

Chapter Five....

Maan: "Hello Geet, Kaisi ho tum?"  She turned shyly to meet up his gaze.

Geet: "Main theek hoon Maan aap kaise hain?"  She fought hard to control the normal form.

Maan:  "Never felt well before, I feel great infect."  There was a sharp flicker in his russets as he gave the brightest smile ever.

They both smiled and turned to face the voice coming from Adi and Pinki who were arguing on something as they walked towards them.  They both stopped, in front of them Adi asked in general.

Adi:  "Any one care for drinks?"

Geet:  "Ji Adi mere liye wahi usual."  Geet always preferred Pineapple with Ginger Ale or Sprit if not Cranberry with Ginger Ale or Sprit.  She never drank alcohol.

Maan wondered what is her usual, he was keen to know her more, her likes and dislikes.  The moment he saw her he made up his mind that he will not miss this opportunity at all today.  And that was the other reason to get the numbers from her best friends.  Not that he thought that he want to use them, he quickly clarify that to whoever he rolled his eyes.  He liked them himself too, they were nice people they didn't seem to affect by his reputation and he liked down to earth people.  He chuckled on his thought of Adi being shy and quiet whereas Pinki the complete opposite, he thought they look cute together.  He immediately offered to come along; both girls were left behind waiting for them to return with their drinks.

She heard Pinki's high pitched voice saying, "I like Maan, and you know he does not hold that attitude being a multi-millionaire I like his down to earth persona.  In fact he asked for our numbers to get in touch."  She ended with a beam lit on her face.

With that end of the note Geet turned to look at the man of the topic, his back was to her.  She noticed how easily he was conversing with Adi.  He had his hand linger on Adi's shoulder as if two very old friends together.  That touched her, there was no act, and it was a very genuine gesture.  After all, he is not that bad overall and flirting is not bad right?  She decided to give him a chance to be a part of her circle with that mental note she waited for them with their drinks.  They approached them, Maan teased her upon her choice of drink, he said, "Geet kitni ajeeb choice hai tumhari, pata nahin kaise tum pisakti ho?"  He made the face as if not liking taste of it.  Seeing this Geet pouted saying, "To theek hain..maine kaha aapse ise try karne ko?  Nahi na?"  She tried to reach for her drink Maan handed hers smirking, in that little exchange there was a light brush of his fingers on hers as if they both felt the jolt, instantly they both looked at each other with a snap.  If it would not be Maan, the glass would have been on the ground shattered.  She assured him with her eyes that she got the grip on the glass and reluctantly he let it go.  Feeling the same sensation once again, they assured that there is something brewing in heaven. 

Recovering from the sensational wave, he noticed the way Geet gulp down half of the liquid in the glass in full speed.  Before he could act, Geet grasp on a choke she was fighting hard to control it but all in vain.  He quickly got hold of her glass and passed it to Pinki and his to Adi.  He started to rub her back vigorously; he was panicking on the look of Geet's face.  She was turning red, everyone started noticing it at her loud cough and Geet was feeling more uncomfortable with all eyes and whispers on her, as if sensing her uneasiness without any second thought he lifted her up from the ground and started to walk at the back door leading Adi and Pinki behind them.  He asked Adi to get glass of water.  Once they were out in open, he put her down on a bench that he noticed on his way out.  Once again rubbing her back and asking to relax with his soothing voice. 

Geet started to feel better; Adi gave her the water to drink.  She took few sips out of it and put the glass aside on the bench.  Pinki and Adi asked her all concerned if she is ok.  She assured them that she is fine, as she was about to get up she hear Ayanna calling her name along with Jiju.  She gave her tight hug asking what happened and if she is ok.  Geet replied with ease that she is doing fine it was just a choke.  She noticed Maan stood at the side with a disturbed face; he looked like as if someone took his life out of him.  She felt the urge to touch and sooth those lines that formed on his forehead.  She wanted to speak to him and calm him down.  She found it outlandish as she thought of him like this. 

Usne baat ki kuch aise dhangse Sapne degaya hajaroo rang ke...karloo mai kiya apna haal ye dile bekaraar....

Sorry folks, to post it very late, I have been busy and lazy.  Hope that you will like this chapter.

Likes and Comments please...to get some more.😉

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago