|NMG#51-IO|"ArTi Forever" - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
n itz NOT about the char being HOT shivi.itz about substance in the role.. which Mayank retained til the end..Sadu doesn't defines him-Mayank..he was different.......he got his love, thats fine.but during the neil oberoi time.i found a beautiful change in him.u see how he wanted to make their world  a better place....n he tried to,n during that time-there wa sthat Ego hassle btwn the husband n wife-that was a similar serious turn to their relationship same a sthe before academic meet track...i never  found Maynak moving out of character..only the baby track was a disappointment....
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

He was DAMN HOT in the dance yaar...........😳

yeah i know re considering mom glared at me & i had to change channel🤣

u rem the promos- mayank was to show off his body to nupur in chnaging room during play times?
i so wanted to watch that epi but nah.......9 pm meant family watching time🤣
ayshu all these scenes i watched it later on yt only after joining if😆😆
career yes they were about to show samrat and nupur's career track, but as the show was ending they left it mid way
but i guess story needs something to revolve around love rather than career
Originally posted by --Nida--

career yes they were about to show samrat and nupur's career track, but as the show was ending they left it mid way
but i guess story needs something to revolve around love rather than career

@bold: exactly nidu..........how carrer affects their realtionship & love-life..i m more interesting to know that............

@debz: mayank was a lovable character till the end- no second thoughts on that.......but the unpredictability factor which had made his character awesome at the start was somewhere missing..atleast for me
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

n itz NOT about the char being HOT shivi.itz about substance in the role.. which Mayank retained til the end..Sadu doesn't defines him-Mayank..he was different.......he got his love, thats fine.but during the neil oberoi time.i found a beautiful change in him.u see how he wanted to make their world  a better place....n he tried to,n during that time-there wa sthat Ego hassle btwn the husband n wife-that was a similar serious turn to their relationship same a sthe before academic meet track...i never  found Maynak moving out of character..only the baby track was a disappointment....

Ya you are right Debz.......Mayank had been a character of substance....he had every shade of feelings......sadu.....kitabi.......adorable son........awesome friend......passionate lover......responsible husband.......I actually thank CVs for showing every phase of his character......Mayank was the ideal man.....
mayank was the only character who was well portrayed before falling in love, the gradual change him when he first fell in love,after confession,mis understandings,marriage and after marriage...............the only character who had aims and he did achieve them..............ok i am missing mayank sharma now
Edited by --Nida-- - 13 years ago
n MN were almost always imperfectly perfect carved out characters..........needed some polish...........n they did it.......Nupur was not  a studious gal,but she was street smart n she got her prince charming..who was a book smart n together-they were just a awesome twosomes....something to which ppl identified with...as arjun defined both Mn-nupur is somewhat Today's evry gal wants to be.n Mayank impresses d youth of today n ppl wud love to emulate them..............
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

MJHT - Mayur

ayshu i know this was one helluva awesome dance re😆
give me some tips how to ward off ppl satlking me....just got a pm now
i m stalked everywhere🥱🥱🥱