India-Forums

Tani'sCraziliciousDesigns2|MODS PLEASE CLOSE (Page 43)

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Taanu stuff is wonderful. Your stuff actually made me realize how much I miss watching TL even though I had stopped months before the rumor of it ending has started to spread. Ahhh, I love the slight/light coloring on the Harshiya avis. I still have to watch that interview tho. ;p Harshad and Ragini? Eh... lol, I don't see any chemistry there ;p Personality wise they would look great, but physically they look like bro-sis jodi in my honest opinion. I'd really have to see them onscreen to finally come up with a final decision tho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Ah yes! Finally some harshiya/taanu action going on.  I la-la-la-love the taanu siggy.Day Dreaming The coloring is absolutely gorgeous on it.  and that interview, gah! i wish the stupid people hadn't put the background music for most of the interview!  i mean what the heck is the point of the interview if we can't even hear it?!?D'ohAPK just looks extra cute in that interview for so reason!

Aww, mayur stuff, been a long time since the ending that i really appreciated there chemistry.  Just as lovely as before.Embarrassed

As for the Hashini siggies and avis, liked them, but idky i don't prefer them as a couple.  I mean they look great in pics and stuff, but i'm not really so sure about their onscreen chemistry.  They just always seem to pass off as good friends to me or maybe even bro/sis, idkyGeek.  BUT i loved the creations none the less.Big smile

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
@mishti-sure thing...glad you liked themEmbarrassed

@aneesha-thank youEmbarrassed

@shounak-lol I knew you would like itWink overdose of Ragi pie never hurt anyone right... yeah I've been watching too much American television so this crossover ship thing has been REALLY appealing to me because Indian TV these days is so freaking boringPinch...hahaha HarshIya are in the hospital because they were shooting for a hospital sceneROFL...and IF people took the interview on set

@Ashlesha- *sigh* I know...they're just that captivating...actually I believe Aisha and Marium both made sigs like those...if its too similar then I can remove it...I think the placing of the pics are similar thats why...aww well I hope you see it soonCry

@Vipu-
dhamki dene lagi tu...AngryROFL JK yaar I got your PM but since I was out of town I couldnt read the FF...I will now...glad you liked it sweetyEmbarrassed

@Avni
-thanks...glad you liked them...yeah I actually think they would make a smashing couple if given the chanceEmbarrassed

@Siddhi-aww thank you...glad you liked themEmbarrassed

@Aisha
-lol you kinda inspired me with your HarshJen sigsWink thank you so much yaara...means a lot coming from youEmbarrassed

@Sneha
-aww thanks...BTW Tyler in your sig = HOTBlushing

@Mariyum
- ok so like I told Ashlesha I hope that TaAnu sig isnt too similar to the one you had made of that sceneStern Smile if it is I will remove it and please know I did not mean to copy you. hey each to their own right...I didnt think much about them as a couple but after that segment in SPA I saw that masti and frienship they shared and I was instantly hooked...plus it doesnt help that I am hopelessly obsessed with both of themDay Dreaming

@dance-
aww thanks...glad you liked it...I know right APK is gorgeous in that oneDay Dreaming like I told Mariyum each to their ownWink

_Procrastinator

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
gorgeous update TL avi'z r fab & HC Ragini siggiez r amazing :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorTani91

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
=D omg i love the update [ive been IF since like a month] and off of tv for a month meaning no sgp =(
but the creations are amazing and for some stupid reason IF deleted all my friends =(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@Fatima- thanks glad you liked it

@Taz- I've missed youHug...glad you liked itEmbarrassed

_Procrastinator

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Chandni aweosme update loved it HarshIni stuff id jst wow and TaAnu one is superb do make more and plzz pme nxt time

Tani91

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I know, I know, I'm late =( 
and I'm so sorry for that! 

but I LOVE THIS SIGGY! ^^ They look so hot together!

Tani91

Go to top