Tani'sCraziliciousDesigns2|MODS PLEASE CLOSE - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update Chandni!
the VirMan stuff is amazing
done get the time to watch the show regularly but from wat i've seen these two are like the rebels of the Vadhera house...
keep up the beautiful stuff
Gorgeous update, Tani! I love these two avis a lot... coloring is pretty and adorable moments chosen:

rock on, can't wait to see some OUAT in the next one ;)
Tani beautiful aviz girlo...I lovee awl of em..Viraat and Maanvi make sucha gr8 couple..cant wait for their story to strt !!!
@mishti- thank you😳

@Ashlesha- thanks a lot😳

@Ridzi thank you, glad you liked them

@minu - thank you minu🤗

@Taz- lol for a minute there I was like who is this random person asking me to request and then I saw your sig and I was like ok this is Taz🤣 I sent you your stacked sig

@Shona- meri jaan thank you🤗 ugh that show is like BLAH right now it was so much better in the beginning, I am losing my interest in it, KryAn are the only thing making me watch warna I would have quit already...BTW did you see SGP yet?

@Fatima- thank you😳

@lola- thanks, glad you liked them. I hope to make OUAT soon but right now I barely have enough time to watch my shows let alone make stuff on them...I have the videos downloaded and everything but I cant find the time to make them😭 plus now its that time of the term where EVERY class has either a paper or a test or a major assignment coming up so I'm like pulling my hair out

@Hina- thanks glad you liked them😳
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
realli...thought it was supposed to be gud wid VirKa's honeymoon and all
typical SP...show starts off well n then gets boring
hey do u watch iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

oh im behind on SGP by like 2 weeks too much uni work n all assignments are starting now...last saw wen matters between SuShaan regarding sonali are solved...is the mugal-e-azam drama over yet...coz i just forward all then wen watching

Edited by shona. - 12 years ago
^I swear😵 ugh SP and their dumbness anyways I havent seen todays episode of SGP, apparently SuShan are back in Delhi and something about some debt on the Kashyap's is going on and YES the Mughal-e-Azam crap is over (Thank God)
o ok
need to catch up on SGP...wish that wud go back its usual self n not be a drag

^well SuShan are back in Dlehi and apparently there was some prank regarding the house being sold and what not
o ok
typical kashyap family nautanki :D
will catch up on it tomorrow hopefully

^Shona DO watch today's episode...OMG classic SGP is back! I really enjoyed the entire episode SO much...the entire family was there and everything was amazing...just watch the episode, it felt like I was watching my old SGP and guess what Sweetu comes back too😆