Tani'sCraziliciousDesigns2|MODS PLEASE CLOSE - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Tani fantabulous work yaar...loved the sigx...coloring and merging is really pretty <3
Happy new year!

First update of 2012 is fab

Kryan and Nishal stuff is adorable esp the "tu hai to i'll be alrite" one

aww Harshad looks sooo cute esp the one where is mouth is full LOL

ROFL at niharika's "Gobar" one

Priya is so adorable and Sakshi is an awesome actress, realli brings Priya to life

and HarshIni are damn cute! love the last one

Beautiful update Taani
Loved all the creations though HarshIni are yet to load and I doubt they will😒 but glad to see Raya creations, Aussie track was awesome, I miss them now, its all just fights and yelling now in BALH.

Loved KrYan siggys and HC stuffs is amazing, so good to see HC stuffs coming from you.
You so need to make sum TaAnu/HarshIya/APK stuffs soon
Loved it Tani! KryRan stuff was truly AMAZING!

Nahi

xxx
*crying* i cant see the HarshIni stuff..mobile viewing is ridiculous..every other sig & avi is visible but nt HarshIni..
di i request u to plz post separate links to each harshini stuff frm dis update for me..link waisa wala jisko click karke new window khulti hai..i hope u understud..

rest of the update..
Harshad: awwie..hugilicious (i wish i cud hug him)..aisa koi word ni hai i knw :p
RaYa: FAB..missing their cute fights dese days!
Sushita: sachhi i miss them too..
Nishal: as amazing as them!Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
word limit was over in the above post..

& i wanted to write..
Keep Rocking
Love ya tons..
don forget to post separate link to each harshini sig/avi from this update for me..
dying to see that stuff...
kismat hi kharab hai meri..itni dino baad u updated on harshini & i cudnt even see it :(
@bones88 thanks...glad you liked them

@Hina- thank you, glad you liked it...OMG looking at your sig Delena kissed??😲

@mishti- thanks

@shona- thank you, hpoe you're having a great new year...totally agreed about Sakshi, seriously the best actress on Indian TV👍🏼

@Ashlesha- thanks...sure I'll make HarshIya ones soon...ugh ever since I cant vids through starplayer for TL it's been hard

@Fatima- thank you

@Nahi- thank you...that hug segment was just amazing😍

@Vipu- awww😭 that's weird, anyways thanks so much for the comment

here you are, I just made one😳

@Mythily2- thank you

Chandni...baade time baad saw harshad in ur update😆 anyways, coming to the point, my damn fav creation r obviously harshad avis n the amazing harshini one...now i seriously hope for them to be in a show together😳 How do you manage similar kind of videos, gesture of both of them? 😆 It seems like they gave the interview together😳 Coming to the other ones, Virika and Raya stuff are stupendafantabulously mind-blastically rapchik ⭐️ The first Virika siggy is dreamy😍 I watch EHMMBH sometimes n i like them😳 All in all, super adorable update😳👏⭐️
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago