Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@dee===

stool pe khade rehna padha kya kabhi aapko???
Originally posted by: maneet1985

ok... guys!!!! tum logon ne bola kya.. apni apni.... pehle crush ke baare mein.. i will tell u mine...

this was when i was working in chennai!!!!...πŸ˜›

he was my first boss.. my team manager... young guy of 26 years.... πŸ˜³

once he came in wearing a black stripped shirt on his bday...and he looked awesome man... i fell then and there......πŸ˜ƒ

in my first job.. away from my friends.. my family...In that team.. there were only two girls... and he was the team head.. he used to come and talk to me always...... πŸ˜ 

my friends and my roommates used to make so much fun of me....😳 
😳
he used to smile at me when ever he comes to our team....😳

that was just for 7 months.. i left chennai and the job after that.....😭

but now when i think about it.. it felt so funny.... and he is good friends with me and calls me now and then........ usko pata nahi mein kya sochthi thi uske baare mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

lo maine bol diya.. ab tum bolo.....

i also have similar story yaar..

bas frnds hi banke reh gaye hai..
fb pe hi hello types...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@deepti

ok... guys!!!! tum logon ne bola kya.. apni apni.... pehle crush ke baare mein.. i will tell u mine...

this was when i was working in chennai!!!!...πŸ˜›

he was my first boss.. my team manager... young guy of 26 years.... πŸ˜³

once he came in wearing a black stripped shirt on his bday...and he looked awesome man... i fell then and there......πŸ˜ƒ

in my first job.. away from my friends.. my family...In that team.. there were only two girls... and he was the team head.. he used to come and talk to me always...... πŸ˜ 

my friends and my roommates used to make so much fun of me....😳 
😳
he used to smile at me when ever he comes to our team....😳

that was just for 7 months.. i left chennai and the job after that.....😭

but now when i think about it.. it felt so funny.... and he is good friends with me and calls me now and then........ usko pata nahi mein kya sochthi thi uske baare mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

lo maine bol diya.. ab tum bolo.....

Deepti so cute dear....................

craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

same here.........

i forget mu life n am just ur NAUGHTY EVIL AASH here...

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

my life revolves around IF... moring i wake up.. do some work.. go to office... open my IF.. do some office work chat in IF.. come bck home still iF....😳
craziekudi thumbnail

@ all

me back..
on page 23...will catch up soon..hehe..

meri cousin aa gayi thi surprise visit pe..

diamond lagane..

to tp kar rahi thi...

she is my bestest frn....

same here... my cousin is my bestest friend.. sister....

Originally posted by: maneet1985

[

my life revolves around IF... moring i wake up.. do some work.. go to office... open my IF.. do some office work chat in IF.. come bck home still iF....😳

IF n u guys are my life now..
cant imagine not talking to u guys !!
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@varsha

mona dii but according to law.. can get married only after 18 na..
waise bhadiya hai..
even one of my frnd is getting married.. luv marriage but his parents still not accepting and gals parents accepted..
their inter caste wedding...weddin date is decided..and his dad is lil ll not participate actively..
in my family one of my cousin s is getting married this may..luv marriage.. same caste actually..

Jhoot moot ki 18 bane thi dear............In my case My Laws house accept me first and then My parents jada problem nahi hui because i am the only daughter and i have a younger bro . Now everything is allright . My parents are very happy for my hubby .

my family is full intercaste.... starting from my parents.... dad is a hindu.. mom was a christian.. love hua office mein!!!!😳 bagakar shaadi ki... aur ghar basaya....

one of my aunt from my mom's side.. went a married a muslim... jhagda hua.. both families ke beech... lekin do pyaar karne walon ki vishwaas and takha.. une juda nahi kar sakthe...

my cousin..... ( christian) she is n love a with a hindu guy!!! ghar mein abhi tak sevaye mere kisi ko pata nahi hai./.. pata chalega. tho haoga fight phir maan jayenge....

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

hey he is not our crush!!!!!!!!1

HE IS OUR LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER N EVR!!

btw whats ur name??

he is our love maan... not a crush!!! i am heads over heels in love with maan as is every other crazy.. well said aash...

whats ur anme cool_gal17
craziekudi thumbnail

i also have similar story yaar..

bas frnds hi banke reh gaye hai..
fb pe hi hello types...

mera bhi wohi haal hai yaar.. yes hi hello types in FB!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@hima

@mona .........tu bhaag kyun rahin hain .........ok i can understand .......got to cook hoga ........jao ......9 ko aana ........

Nahi dear . Everyday  This time  I am not at homebecause My family have a daily local newspaper and I have to work evening in my newspaper . News edit picture edit  office maintaining this is my duty . My father in law and mother in law are no more .my hubby is sabse chota and Maximum relatives and my nanad vashur are live in kolkata Here in bangladesh I am only live with my Hubby . My nanad and vashur were settled before in India . Just my hubby  and My father in law and mother in law  were live in Bangladesh. So I have not much work at my home .Hima every year I travell in India two times . I iwill go in India in kolkata and shiliguri  on  the month of May

oh mona ....... sorry yaar .....did not know that .....

news paper editor hoke tu ithna darthi hain ...😲 

hey agar newspaper ho tho GC ,DD ,Nissar Parvez (NP) ki interview lena ....☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍agar mere paas newspaper hotha ...tho main tho kab ki pahunch gayi hothi GC & DD & NP ke paas interview lene .... when ever u come to hyd .... come & visit me ......

when do u cook ????or u have servants who cook for u .....