Crazies ke Sunday bolo pehle crush ke bare mein;) - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
@ crazies..

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima one question what would you do if in place of those boys gc was there...πŸ˜‰

samata ...........GC agar hotha .....tab tho main usse rakhi tie hi nahin karthi ....😊

ab tak ........meri shadi hogayi hothi GC se ........... 😊
@hima who is in karate class...
Originally posted by rajeev the best

yes dear i remember his name....πŸ˜†
so you never had a crush kya?
what about msk..πŸ˜‰

no samata dii... i know it sounds so wierd...
aur crush hua toh sab actors....jiski movie dekho kuch maahine tak uspe fida.. phir next....

no dii..despite studyin in co-ed.. no crush !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by aditi123_78

-res-

i am very excited over the coming epi....and i am horrified by the prediction....i dont want maan kissing geet out of anger....last thing i want is attempted rape from maan...i will personally go and shoot down the CVs then....

and if anything hapens to the baby because of maan...then geet will never forgive maan...i cant bear that....

god...i am so much longing for a kiss and now i am forced to say that i dont want a kiss now....

Aditi we really shouldn't go by the Fuzion news, they have misled us before (remember that Maan will have a short term memory loss) and if we go by the synopsis on page 1 (actually everything here has come true) then Geet will tell Maan everything by March 1st and we'll then be getting some great Maaneet scenes....Yippee  Just my POV

Maan can never do anything like that, he was once forceful on Geet and he regreted and punished himself the most. Our Maan loves his Geet and baby very much and will never do anything to harm them 😊

So lets be positive and hope and wait for a great week with Maaneet romance 😊
Originally posted by dewdropred

@all & samata ......bechara nahin ......many boys ....not 1 ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I did tie them rakhi ........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

got a scolding from my friends tooo coz i tied rakhi ...............🀣🀣🀣

& u will not believe it ......... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I tied rakhi to a guy who had crush on me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

found it out after 1 year after i tied rakhi 🀣🀣🀣🀣.......

on a serious note ...... well i actually treat that guy & every one whom i tied rakhi as brother ..... did not mind tieing rakhi coz ....... I did not have any feelings for them ....😊

ab toh laagtha hai aap spee ki jhagah le loge.. in sati savitri case...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
bechaara woh ladka.....πŸ˜†

@varsha & samata ...........some one in her karate class ........she said in the starting pages ........

@aash ......sach main .....no crush ..........yaar believe me ..........

karate sounds so wierd to me.... even i had karate classes.....hated it.. despite learnin it for 3 years.. i still dont know karate.. aur mein sirf white belt mein atki rahiii πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

ll check out aash s post now..

I was stopping myself till now .......but now i am going to post .......

@aditi ..........u do get carried easily ........πŸ˜†now i got proof ........πŸ˜†

aditi ......u r funny ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes dear u r right .........

if a hubby slaps wifey after marriage it's called physical abuse & not right .........he can go to prison for doing that ......even a wife is not allowed .......coz the rules apply for both ........but a man can easily b targeted ....

& kiss or beyond a kiss anything ..... if he does anything against her wish it is called marital rape .... and a kiss also needs wife's consent  ....

so for a relationship consent should b there from both ........πŸ˜†

@sashi ........chk .... crazies ......yesterday thread .......

Well said Hima πŸ‘

@varsha that's tough hun..glad you learnt to tackle...things..

@hima i was expecting this ans only...
@varsha ...... 
agree yaar .........some times boys comment very bad ...... & do some bad stuff also ...... saw it happening .... how mean & offensive they can become at times ...... right now ......all those incidents have become so old .....

we saw every thing in college .......U remember last week u were talking abt happy days movie ......

well that movie did remind me of our college life ...... i think better not to discuss too much personal stuff in open forum ........
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago