TOI:Bowled over -- Aishwarya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Bowled over! 

AT brings to you how television industrys cricket lovers are planning to catch up with the World Cup 2011 

Shruti Jambhekar l TNN 

Its time for eat cricket,sleep cricket and watch cricket.Indians across the globe are now revelling in the extravaganza called World Cup 2011.The mood is upbeat.And interestingly this World Cup,India is considered as one of the hot favourites to lift the cup.So,the excitement is palpable in the air.We ask small screens avid cricket followers about their excitement and plans to enjoy this cricket bonanza.

AISHWARYA SAKHUJA 

Im not a huge cricket fo l l owe r but I always enjoy World Cup matches of Team India.Since it is most likely to be Sachin Tendulkars last world cup,I will definitely keep a track on the matches.I plan to watch the final match with my friends in Mumbai.Im pretty hopeful India will be in the finals.

ARJUN BIJLANI 

With my hectic work schedules,I dont get time to watch World cup matches.Although,I was lucky enough that I didnt have to report for work on the India-Bangladesh cricket match day.I was so happy to watch a magnificent innings by Virender Sehwag.How I wish he couldve made a double century.I do plan to take an off from work on the final match day and wish to either watch it in the stadium or with my friends at home.Im sure India will win the World cup this time.

NANDISH SANDHU 

I love cricket but shooting at a long stretch doesnt permit me to take out time for keeping a tab with it.Although,I have plans to be with my friends on one or two matches of Team India.I will definitely try to be at Wankhede stadium for the final.And Im very hopeful that India will win World Cup 2011.

ROSHNI CHOPRA 

Im an avid follower of cricket.I wont be able to see the matches live at any of the stadiums but as Im doing a cricket chat show with one of the news channelsI am continuously glued to it! It is such an amazing feeling to see Team India putting forward good performance.I am sure they will lift the World cup this time! 

JD MAJETHIA 

Cricket and I are inseparable ! Work schedule definitely affects my plans to catch up with the matches.But,Im planning to start the production work early in the morningsay by 8 am and wrap it up by 5pm so that I and other crew members can at least watch the second innings or last few overs of most of the matches.

MANISH PAUL 

Im totally rooting for Team India.And were playing some really good cricketbe it at warm up matches or the first match,the form of our team is stupendous.I am also going to Nagpur to watch India vs.South Africa match and Im sure it will be very exciting as both the teams are the hot favourites.

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalshrutireddygr8aaabbb...PARiNA...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Bowled over -- Aishwarya" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.