Sasural Genda Phool

Meaning of Jay-Ragini in ur dictionery ! - Page 3

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: armaan07

I agree with u at some extent but  yeh jaroori nahi hai ki har koi har kisi ko like kare, every one has their own personal likes & dislikes

Abt ragini she seems a nice human being didnt u notice kisi bhi award functions mein aajkal kaun apne parents ko lata hai  whenever
there is any award functions or anything else vo hamesha apni mom ke sath hoti hai that toooo holding her hands & do u remember jab use best actor award mila tha usne apni mom ke hatho award receive kiya kaun karta hai  aajkal,or har koi real life mein bura ho ye bhi jaroori nahi hai 
see i m not doing jai jai(not jai soni) ragini par i dont think so koi itni acting real life mein kar sakta hai ,she is amazing actor & i really respect her
ITS COMPLETELY MY POV WHATEVER I FEEL I WROTE IT   

Agreed dear....but my pov was only that every one can not be judge like this though i too felt that Raginii is very clean and pure soul but same is not true for others like the e.g i gave above.....she is my favorite along with gracy singh from today's crop of Actors😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sinha18

Agreed dear....but my pov was only that every one can not be judge like this though i too felt that Raginii is very clean and pure soul but same is not true for others like the e.g i gave above.....she is my favorite along with gracy singh from today's crop of Actors😊

WAISE SANU KI FARAK PENDA HAI,CHILL MARO YAARπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sinha18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: armaan07

WAISE SANU KI FARAK PENDA HAI,CHILL MARO YAARπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thats my point too...beganii shadi mein abdulla diwana..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.i am ardent fan of Amitabh but agar wo bhi mere paas se guzar jaye toh mein toh muh utha ke bhi na dekhoπŸ˜†....for the same reason.....ki "SANU KI FARAK PADTA HAI"..πŸ˜‰...apan toh Serial enjoy karte hai aur kabhi kabhi koi achi movie aa jaye toh usko bhi enjoy kar lete hai

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
R ---- Rockstar
A ---- Astoundingly Amazing
G --- Gifted
I ---- Intelligent
N -- Nymph-like
I --- Intellectual

J --- Jovial
A --- Amazing 
Y --- Youthful
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ch CH CH, what could I say here, I am not giving Rishta to Ragini or to Jay, I dont care about them in real life, they may be perfect or very bad, I said what I see, where does it say that you have to like every character of a serial , I dont have to be deeply madly in love with the lead to love the serial, I love SGP for its story and yes I like Ragini very much , but I dont HATE Jay, I just see him as Ishaan, if you see it from right perspective its a BIG compliment that Jay is doing so well that I only see him as his character. I am way passed that age where you go head over heals to the HERO, so it doesnt bother me. If Ragini does something bad I would say its bad, but I would still like her as an actor because thats how much I know her, she is not my Chachi, daughter kay I know everything about her, but you can see the signs about humble people, I like what I see, thats it. No body can make any body like anybody, I dont like so many seials no matter how much praise my friends do for it I just dont watch it, some of my friends dont like Suhana,s character and I dont try to convince them as they like naive rona dhona caratcers more. Thats it. I have read some where that people in other forum fight over the lead, I laughed at it at that time, and now I know what they meant.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Jay

J-Joy
A-Adorable
Y-Young(cant think of anything)

R-Ravishing
A-Ambitious
G-Gorgeous
I-Incredible
N-Nice(meaning Simple)
I-Intelligent
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jakaas!!!
Admirable
Yearnful (at least for me..lol)

Radiant
Angelic
Gorgeous
Innovative
Naive
Innocent
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is what their name means for me....

R- Radiant beauty
A- Abundance of talent
G- Glorious smile
I- Intelligent
N- Natural
I- Innovative

J- Jovial
A- Admirable
Y-Youthful
1tarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I know Rubal, I know, but kiya karoon , I can onle see Ishaan not Jay. Where as with Ragini, I can only see her and no body else!! she is a star in every way.She is a good actor, good human being, good beti and I am sure in real life too she will be best bahu and wife .

m opposite to u ................................ii had seen obs..........lolita....................is.........best than.............suhana..................................talking abt .ragini her acting..............is..............gud..........nt..bad.............for me she ............is missing................something..in
her........acting...........and........in..real....life..........jay...........is.....very...
...naughty.................badmash...
hai..................wo...............opposite..................to..................ishaan..........
...............he......is.....very...best
actor......................and..........me.......too.....love......jay......as...n.....actor.......
...........................for meπŸ˜› J...........stands..............for....jack of  titanic...zinda...dil
.......................................πŸ˜›.A..........stands..............for...........adorable...awsome.....attractive....
...........................................πŸ˜›Y...........stands...........for.......youthful....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tejas Bhai: Bhai Waisa Y havent U written anything for RaginiπŸ˜ƒ