India-Forums

DID doubles will become DID troubles for Male jodi

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Do you think Indian janta will vote for Male jodis as much as to Male female jodi..What about jodis whose dances are too hot to handle

Edited by surmai_shaam - 26 February 2011 at 10:29pm

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Yes, I fear the same...the male dancers are pretty much limit in the song selection amd dance ideas, for example, you cannot make Prithvi-Vivek or Saurabh-Vivek dance on a number like "Bheege Honth Tere", can you? Audience mostly cares about the sensuality of a dance, which shall be missing in such couples. Plus, I don't see any of theze male couples being exceedingly good-looking, so they might be at an disadvantage there.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaam

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I kinda feel the same way about that!

surmai_shaam

surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Yes, I fear the same...the male dancers are pretty much limit in the song selection amd dance ideas, for example, you cannot make Prithvi-Vivek or Saurabh-Vivek dance on a number like "Bheege Honth Tere", can you? Audience mostly cares about the sensuality of a dance, which shall be missing in such couples. Plus, I don't see any of theze male couples being exceedingly good-looking, so they might be at an disadvantage there.....
Exactly, they will have disadvantage  compared to other couples. They cannot be "hot" like othe couples which has been a selling point at least with Mentors and GM. But ultimately it comes to Zee if it wants one such jodi in the finals.
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

I kinda feel the same way about that!
This is the first time Public is voting for such a contest. Hopefully the most consistent performers go to the finals.
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaamNoor_Ul_AinDesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Shorabh and Vivek also pulled it off with their emotional performances!

surmai_shaam

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
In fact I think male dancers stand a better chance to gain votes than male-female pairs! If you look at the voting pattern during all the weeks of DID show in previous seasons, the male dancers got more votes than girls and more males stayed safe by each passing week than girls.. Since there were solo acts for female dancers in DID1, DID2 and DID-LM, some of them stayed safe till the finale - only one girl in the finale for DID1 and DID-LM, and two girls in DID2.. Often the girls were the first to leave during the voting weeks...

Prithvi-Vivek as well as Saurabh-Vivek stand a good chance to gain votes, hence could be the reason Saurabh-Vivek were kept safe despite being in kasauti every week.. Max-Manik would have brought more competition, and then the finale would have ended up with three male pairs, so they had to make sure at least one pair with a female will be in the finale..

In our system, girls like to vote for boys mainly, and so do boys!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index