Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The concept was good and could've led to a very interesting episode with lots of action, but it all went haywire towards the middle with a half-baked khooni story inserted in between and left unexplored till the end (and it was so obvious that the two had died before the assistant rushed in  ). The pacing in the middle was so awful that I nearly fell asleep on my chair, but the ending was OK I guess. I didn't get all that ruckus about hiding the gun in the fish either, that isn't exactly a place where someone has to be so discreet in bringing weapons. Liked that part where the killer overhears their conversation on the improperly put phone receiver. Daya sir was great throughout the episode in leading the investigation, everyone else was very good in whatever little screen time they had, too. Yet another missed opportunity, sigh.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay, again this was a so-so case. Investigation, story and concept could have been much better!!! The side actors we okay, but somehow, they looked like a misfit of their roles!!!! There were some unnecessary thing added too, like Rtes Kumar murder and all that.... That AKA guy Dilip's presence made mea bit surprised.....

The Team distribution was okay...... Sachin and Vivek were seen throught, but they did good today.... even Kaajal was good. Finally Daya sir was also seen throughout and he did a fabulous job. Abhi sir was again "Mr. India", but for how much he was there, he was at his best.... even Freddy did well..... again there were no Forensics today..... ACP sir was seen only for 2 scenes... however, he looked really exhausted in this one...... and as Visrom di and Nandini di said, there really seemed something wrong, and the March changes kind of give you an eerie feeling.....

Okay, in this we got to see the DUO for quite a long time together today, which was pleasing, again there was the "Haan Daya" dialogue, which made me give a broad smile......

Overall, a so-so episode, which could have been made in a much better way!!!!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for being so late. Overall an average episode. The Dilip, he was most probably HD's assistant in the AC series. He doesn't look too convincing as an undercover cop. Again the beginning was quite good. But as things paced up everything went awry. There was no requirement whatsoever of that businessman Roopesh Kumar. Things would have been much better had this episode only centered around catching this racket which is involved with dealing with arms illegally. But to make matters worse that servant Raghu was also killed. It looks really forced. Why is it that CID has to show at least 3 dead bodies per episode?? I mean murder is not the only crime
ACP was Mr India. Well in a way, that's good ( for his health)
Daya sir, was great.... When has this man ever given us any chance to complain???
Aditya sir though Mr India, was good.. His hair was bouncing in that final encounter sequence. Oops!! Sorry that's enough for now !!! 😳
Finally we got a lot of duo scenes. & Encounter sequences are thrilling indeed.
It was an out-an-out Sachin episode- a one-man-show...there is something called patience.
Vivek should have got more prominence.
Kajal was good, loved her in that get up, she has a lot of potential. & thanks to her disguise, at least we got to see much less of that horrible wardrobe of hers.
Fredricks -Loved the way in which Abhijeet made him shout.
Loved that tehra-mera mooh part. See, FW comic relief can be brought in othedr ways too... & by not doing "that".
Frankly, I was little anxious to see Nandu Kale's name in the credits- Because he has the habit of showing unnecessary flirting sequences. But thankfully that didn't happen.
Overall this episode could have been much better if that Roopesh Kumar's death was not in it.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

. And the person who baught the fish, what happened of him?

nothing,I guess di.It was his bad luck that he was at that time,at that place,buying that fishπŸ˜†.
it was a mere co incidence that he too was buying the same fish but wasn't involved in crime and was thus acquitted...(So when they showed that the person confesses before daya sir,sachin that he ran away because of fear of gangsters and wasn't involved in it,its assumed that he was not involved in this case and thus acquitted by cid.)
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
an ordinary episode it was....lost interest because of so much twists and turns. the start was ok. idea of gun inside fish was new. 
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mixed Reactions......
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
case started very well
I thought it will be related to national security
but FW again proved me a fool
and this time I was the real fool to expect a good story frm FW 😑😑

the case end as an usual domestic revenge
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Neha: This is the usual FW tactics!!!!!  The start it off very well, but sadly they don't know how to make the ending strong, and due to lack of ideas, they always end up on domestic revenge!!!!😑
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A big dhamaka in the beginning and nothing out of itπŸ˜• what is FW doing? Giving training to its story writers? Well let them pick up our writers from here and they will have themselves wondering what did we do before?