Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

is savita always wrong ?

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

coralnymph9confusedsoulsnowyserialmadsushii.bharadwaj_kjklpCuteCherryJaishankarTiyalinoor321shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

don't hold your breadth for any answers from the creatives. Archana is the protagonist of this show, and however twisted her acts they will only be glorified in the end. That is how most indians think, and that is what they want to see. 

Loved your views on Savita. She is the most real person in this full of dieties, show.

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I would say yes and no
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmad

don't hold your breadth for any answers from the creatives. Archana is the protagonist of this show, and however twisted her acts they will only be glorified in the end. That is how most indians think, and that is what they want to see. 

Loved your views on Savita. She is the most real person in this full of dieties, show.

wht do u mean by tht is how most of the indians thnk???evry1 r watchng this show frm many countries...nd indians r nt acceptng it at least in this forum.....dnt say abt indiansAngry
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
No Savita is not always wrong, but that doesn't mean she is always right

Yes, Damodar has been a bad husband and father. Because of his drinking, Manav was left to support his family starting at a very young age. All the responsibilities rested on his shoulders when they should've been on Damodar's.

Vandita, what is so wrong about her being supportive of Archana? Archana was her sister in law, she tried to save Vandu's life when she wanted to commit suicide and put up a fight for Vandu against Ajit and Rasika. Vandu did not treat Shravani bad, it was Shravani who had an attitude. I am glad Ajit has changed and treats Vandu good, she deserves some happiness after the hell she has been through

Savita, in the beginning it seemed she was sincere about supporting Shravani and loving her like a daughter but unfortunately that support turned to greed and her being selfish. On the day Shravani chose not to marry Manav, Savita showed she didn't care about Shravani at all. Savita only used Shravani because of Sachu. She harshly told Shravani that she could leave but not to take away Sachu, if she loved Shravani she would have never told her that and would have fought for her to stay with them as a daughter.

Manav and Archana were very selfish when they decided to divorce, Savita begged and pleaded but both thought they could be great and play a game with people's lives. I don't blame Savita for her anger when Manav and Archana suddenly decided to come to their senses and elope, she had every right to be mad anyone would but not all of Savita's actions are justified. Savita had no right to insult Archana, wish her dead and try to make that wish happen. Savita should remember how she felt when she saw Rasika burn Vandu yet she cold heartedly tried to kill Archana in front of everyone. Also, she needs to stop blaming Archana for taking away Manav when it was her who kicked them out onto the streets and didn't want them to come back begging her for a place to stay. It is her who wants Manav to choose between his wife and his mother. She has no one to blame but herself for Manav not living with her.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 27 February 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlkarthikaaaaskamanimajacaptkirkroshaniDnaava

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I completely agree, whenever Savita says something against Archana Damodar has a big problem, but when Sulochana says something against his own son he dosen't even care. Even when Sulochana slapped Manav Damodar was quiet. Damodar never allows Savita to hate the Karanjkars but if the Karanjkars send Manav to jail, like they did Damodar did not care. He just blamed it all on Savita that you don't say anything back to them? He picks out Savita's mistakes easily but Sulochana' s not. When Sulochana and Savita were fighting in front of the Deshmukh house because Sulochana thought Manav took Archana and Savita thought Archana took Manav away from the mandap Manohar was in full support his wife. He actually even said a few words against Savita. Now with Damodar knowing that Archana came to Shravani and Manav's wedding and asked for Manav, Damodar didn't even bother to stick up for his wife, he was quiet the whole time. Damodar never said to Sulochana that don't insult my wife, but Manohar picked his wife's side. Although, answer this does Damodar like Sulochana or Savita? And who does Manohar like better Sulochana or Savita?
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

I agree with some points made by prasad1991 and some points by bollywoodcrazed..
What I meant to say is that Savita is sometimes correct and sometimes wrong..

Yes I do agree with prasad1991 about Damo Baba.. I think Deshmukhs problems started coz of this guy..He is responsible for making Manav take responsibilities at a very young age and also Savita getting greedy as she did not see that happiness (in terms of money and jewellery)..

But she has a son Manav who has tried his best to make her happy.. But she always liked Sachin more than Manav in the initial episodes.. As far as I remember she never cared Manav as much as she did Sachin (Correct me if I am worng).

Coming to Vandita.. She is a person who always liked her family. She liked Archana and Shravani equally.. She started liking Archana more coz Archana saved her life and Supported her( Agree with bollywoodcrazed ) and fought against Rasika and Ajit.. Archana also took a slap for her sake.. Who will not like Archana for above and support her...Also she very well knows that her Dada's happiness lies in Archana a true Sister..

Vandu had to change her mind about Shravani later on.. Shravani was so possessive about Manav that she warned Vandita not to enter the house if she talks about Archana.. Who will like Shravani for this..

Yes I do agree with prasad1991 about Vandita for Sachu.. Atleast now she has to take care of him.. Savita Aai is alone taking care of him and she does not want Archana to touch Sachu as she is scared that Archana might take him also away for him..

Savita as Shravani's supporter - She initially supported her genuinely.. She was concerned about her and the baby.. But later on she did change and was only behind her money.. I totally agree with  bollywoodcrazed on that.. Also if she liked and supported Shravani then she would not have taken the child from a mother.. Savita Aai is the best one to understand the loss of a son..

We also cant forget that Savita Aai was the one who poisoned Shravani mind against Archana and She becoming possessive about Manav.. Savita Aai was clearly greedy there..

Manav - Yes I agree with some things pointed by prasad1991.. Yes any mother would not like her son getting insulted.. But Manav was only trying to save his marriage.. Yes I agree he should not help K gang everytime single handedly and take their insults all the time..
But then again it is Manav's nature to help others  and also not take any help from others.. So I dont want to blame him for that.. But yes I do agree that he should not take so much insults from them and give them back..

Archana - Yes she has done some grave mistakes.. I agree.. But I dont understand which girl will believe a husband of 15 or some odd days when she can see so strong proofs against him.. It was a arranged marriage for her.. She never knew Manav very well intially.. She was trying to understand and get adjusted to her new family where she could find a greedy mother in law, drunken father in law, a supportive brother in law but not working and a sweet sister in law and not to forget constant fights of her mother in law with the chawl ladies.. Yes it will be very difficult for any girl who has come from a family who is so supportive and caring..
Yes she would opt for believing her family's decision even when it came to going against her husband and family.. The proofs were showed in front of her family which clearly showed Manav as guilty.. She had no option but follow her family..

Manav and Archana - Yes they were selfish and foolish  when they decided to divorce and the deciding to elope.. Even I dont blame Savita for her anger as she tried her best to save their marriage.. In this anger she asked both of them to leave her house.. I agree but she does not have any rights to burn her ( or try to ).. As bollywoodcrazed correctly said Savita Aai could not see Rasika Aai burning Vandit's hand.. How can she do the same thing to Archana.. She is wrong here..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlskamanibharadwaj_k

serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@DivyaCutie: sorry if i annoyed you. didn't mean to. I have seen this with many of my relatives and friends moms. They love to watch their saas-bahu dramas. And that is why more and more channels, even if they begin the story at any point, eventually turn them into an inlaw drama. So as long as there is trp, there will be saas-bahu soaps. 

Go to top