Adaalat

Next Episode Discussions - Episode 16 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrutik20

In kzk what happened after the kaisi Paheli dance? And what about the aniversary dance of december 2006 after the 5 year leap. Can someone describe?

After Kaisi paheli dance, Prerna was actually pretending to be someone else in front of Aparna. So she did this dance which no one expected from her. She did this to save Bajaj who was accused of Yuvraj's(his nephews) murder but it was actually Aparna who did it. 

The anniversary dance was before the kaisi paheli parts. In that dance it was after Prerna found out about Bajaj and Anurag's plan. So she refused to stay with Bajaj but had to for Prem, it was their anniversary and they weren't talking to each other but were called on to dance and that's when both imagined dancing together and then their dream ended and they were hugging.LOLThen both moved away from each other. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next Episode Discussions - Episode 16 (Page 5)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanx fazy. I'm a music lover and want a song but don't remember a single line because it was just for a few seconds. If u have watched the video Rishabh prerna love theme then do u remember the music was from which movie/album? Actually I just liked it so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Tommorow is my first that means maths exam and Adaalat's next episode. Hope exam goes well then I will be able to watch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

What about the new episode on 5th March ? Whats the story about?

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Thanx fazy. I'm a music lover and want a song but don't remember a single line because it was just for a few seconds. If u have watched the video Rishabh prerna love theme then do u remember the music was from which movie/album? Actually I just liked it so much.

i thnk dt song dil mera puch rha h   used to play over them , besides it  which song would hv played ???

fazy any idea .....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Tommorow is my first that means maths exam and Adaalat's next episode. Hope exam goes well then I will be able to watch it.

i think dt u should see ronit's face once berore going for examz , examz would go good .....

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Shruti, the song dil mera puch raha hai tujhse used to play on PRB all the time in the show but if u are talking about the video on YT of PRB love theme then I've watched that as well and its a song by Andy Williams called Love Story (Where Do I Begin?).

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 04 March 2011 at 11:07am

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Tonight Its Adalat Time.......

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.