Next Episode Discussions - Episode 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Next episode that is episode 16 will be telecasted on 5th march. We can discuss about that episode here in this thread. In the precap it was shown that two presons sat on a giant wheel and when it came down one of them was murdered with a knife. The second one was accused of the murder and he was inspector who was famous for his anger. He was shown shouting at kd in the lock up and in the court he took someone's gun and shot maya(well I'm not sure wheather he shot her or not. Actually a gunfire was heard and everyone was shocked.). One thing I noticed that kd's hairstyle was changed I mean he has got a haircut.   πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
can someone post the next promo's link here?
Wow he's had a haircut?!! :D :D 

That's super..!! 
maybe that was the last episode he shot for before he went to Sri Lanka for shooting his new film :) 

Thanks for the heads up Shruti .. 
will post more after the paper! :D
haa  sukhi next episode RR  hair  style change
sukhi pic nahi hai koi last part ka link hai  dekh lo precap mai  short hair mai  RR looking so young and handsome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQuHPO37Cwc
Ohh...RR looking really good in the new short hair cut....😊
SIGHH!! 

He's looking hottttttttt~~ <3
yh  sukhi  looking hottttttttt
KD looks good but I want him to not comb his hair back. I like him either with his hair down or spiky. πŸ˜Which he hasn't had for ages, last time it was like that was probably AMV. I remember I really liked him with long hair before but don't any more coz he combs it back. 

Ronit  with spiky hair...😍
KD will come with a Military Cut on his hair.