Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

*~THE LALALA LAND #3(AB AT)*~Its Time 2Bid GudBye (Page 99)

dezma Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks....there was Chandu in today's  episode...it came as a pleasant surprise as I was not expecting Chandu in today's episode (& have almost planned to skip d episode)

Chandu was like a cute little kid today...and Arjun's expressions...he is crossing all limits of innocence..too good...Smile

Edited by well-wisher - 15 April 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey Preeti.. how are u doing?
PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Thanks....there was Chandu in today's  episode...it came as a pleasant surprise as I was not expecting Chandu in today's episode (& have almost planned to skip d episode)

Chandu was like a cute little kid today...and Arjun's expressions...he is crossing all limits of innocence..too good...Smile

hello dear.. can u tell me what happened today ? I cudnt see Chandu today .. 

this luv triangle irks a lot.. after seeing precap, i didnt watch.... what was Chandu doing today ? 

I hav missed Arjun today.... any1 pls update me.. 

Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun_dez

my new OS....

My second attempt... do read n comment.... Smile

story is to be proceeded..... dnt rush into conclusions.....

ya dii have gone through that..............waiting for the later parts...............Smile
dezma Goldie

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Sanchu--

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thisis what I posted in the new TB article....someone  indirectly called me fake fan....AB ke liye kya kya sahna padta hai...Big smile 

First to cvs
You have got a GEM in the form of Arjun Bijlani.He is doing full justice to the role of Chandu.But Arjun has got so much talent...so much potential...utilize it..make use of it.Give Chandu more meaningful and intense scenes so that Arjun can showcase his talent.I am watching the show for Arjun and I am looking forward to see Chandu as a responsible person fulfilling the dream of his father along with nurturing his own dream.

Coming to criticism.....constructive criticism is always welcome as it helps in improvement.But there is a difference between ctiticism, sarcasm,abusing, cursing and ridiculing.As fans our purpose of ctiticism should be betterment of our favourite.A little care...as the intention is to help our favourite and not to hurt or abuse or ridicule.

Well, I don't think any actor not even legendary ones consider a less successful movie/show or a less challenging role as a 'BLACK SPOT'on their career...they all consider it as a learning experience and that is the right and positive way of looking at things in life.

Arjun is executing the role of Chandu with total perfection...and I am quite hopeful that with so much positive criticism his role will be more challenging and engrossing...All the best !!

Lastly,All ABians.. relax....Arjun is a very talented actor and he has a long career ahead....we will get to see him in many more challenging role....All the very very best !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

hey Preeti.. how are u doing?

Getting branded as FAKE FAN OF AB.......ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fanNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index