Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

*~THE LALALA LAND #3(AB AT)*~Its Time 2Bid GudBye (Page 100)

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Originally posted by .Divya.

hey Preeti.. how are u doing?

Getting branded as FAKE FAN OF AB.......ROFL

hello dear, I hav seen ur posts and comments and u r a true AB fan... like how AB has to ignore the bashers, u also hav to ignore these ppl...

i dont understand the meaning of fake fans... the ones who always waste time in writing scraps in the forum bcoms the real ones and whenever any silent readers share any opinion, we get an award as Fake Fans... 

soon i'll get sm other name.... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherSanugr8fanNikki_Titli

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ABians... Jun has updated his blog and has answered many of our questions... 

AB has told that he is okay with the new track in PMMKA and also he dont want to interfere in Creatives' call unless he is not convinced... 

Also thr  is no progress in MJHT (which he quoted as a CULT.. Smile ) and he has nt been approached also... Confused

AB is a true professional and his answers are clear and straight-forward.. 

well-wisherSanugr8fanNikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Good morning Arjun!

'The most exciting place to discover talent is in yourself'

Keep exploring yourself, keep giving your best and keep scaling the height of success.

My prayers and best wishes were, are and will always be with you.....God bless you!

Thanks for your blog update....a very nice one...All the best to you Arjun for everything you do in life.

Have a wonderful day Arjun, Have a wonderful day ABians!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunSanugr8fan--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Jaya made these avis for me on my req....

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thanks Jaya, Thanks Nikki Hug

What  a sweet and beautiful autograph of love.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Koi hai kya ?Smile

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Thisis what I posted in the new TB article....someone  indirectly called me fake fan....AB ke liye kya kya sahna padta hai...Big smile 

First to cvs
You have got a GEM in the form of Arjun Bijlani.He is doing full justice to the role of Chandu.But Arjun has got so much talent...so much potential...utilize it..make use of it.Give Chandu more meaningful and intense scenes so that Arjun can showcase his talent.I am watching the show for Arjun and I am looking forward to see Chandu as a responsible person fulfilling the dream of his father along with nurturing his own dream.

Coming to criticism.....constructive criticism is always welcome as it helps in improvement.But there is a difference between ctiticism, sarcasm,abusing, cursing and ridiculing.As fans our purpose of ctiticism should be betterment of our favourite.A little care...as the intention is to help our favourite and not to hurt or abuse or ridicule.

Well, I don't think any actor not even legendary ones consider a less successful movie/show or a less challenging role as a 'BLACK SPOT'on their career...they all consider it as a learning experience and that is the right and positive way of looking at things in life.

Arjun is executing the role of Chandu with total perfection...and I am quite hopeful that with so much positive criticism his role will be more challenging and engrossing...All the best !!

Lastly,All ABians.. relax....Arjun is a very talented actor and he has a long career ahead....we will get to see him in many more challenging role....All the very very best !!

preeeethi.........HugHugHugHugHugHugHug.........u r a STAR..... u talk less bt whenvr u speak....u make others shut their mouth wid ur wonderful comments....ClapClapClapClapClapClap.....itss soooooooooooooo sad tht AB is nt able to read such soulful true comments frm a REAL TRUE FAN lik u in his fan page vr negativity is there in tons n tons......such positive comments surely makes diff for ny human bein...be it celebrity or a normal person.....

n i compltely agree wid Sona....preethi learn to ignore ppl....i hv hell loads of xperience rite frm mjht season 2 days....ppl hv evn said to me directly me a fake fan....LOLLOL....tab bhi i din care...aur ab bhi i dnt give a damn.....

i knw myself....n so d concernd ppl...so no need to show to others whether am fake or nt.....Approve

so u also take this policy...n so other ABians out here if they r sad bein cald as "fake fans"....LOL

PN_luvs_Arjunwell-wisher--Sanchu--

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hi Nikki....Hug

Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Nikki, yes I was hurt to be called a fake fan but that will not stop me to  support and encourage Arjun...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index