*~THE LALALA LAND #3(AB AT)*~Its Time 2Bid GudBye - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
But one thing is clear now...the show is coming to and end...that's why the haste...somehow give an ending to the show...

I just hate the way TV industry works in our country... 

But a big Salute to AB...sometimes I wonder why he is so nice to people...

I think we fans is responsible for this. bcz of so much demand the channel and ph forced him to leave it. I felt very bad for him. he is very sad. channel thinks that for betterment of the show Arjun should not be in the show. I hate Imagine.
guys in this 3 month we had frequent interveiw of Arjun about PMMKA. then why creatives takes this decesion? arjun's fans plz plz request Arjun in his profile to come back in prime channel. plz request INDIA Forum to give large interveiw of ARJUN BIJLANI on this. plzzz
Originally posted by chandu-mayu

I think we fans is responsible for this. bcz of so much demand the channel and ph forced him to leave it. I felt very bad for him. he is very sad. channel thinks that for betterment of the show Arjun should not be in the show. I hate Imagine.

Lol i agree. Maybe the production house was fed up with the amount of bashin going on in their page lol
But having said this. I don hate Imagine.
:( i just cant start hating them man!
They are doing this for their fans. <3
And am sure we all wil realise it sooner or later.Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
ppl...hum log jitna bhi discuss kare...kis kis ke waja se n all...bt d thing is...

AB IS NO MORE PART OF PMMKA...i donno abt others...bt wid a stone heart i hv accepted this fact...AND I think HE WNT RETURN N I SINCERELY WISH HE SHUDN RETURN TO THIS SHOW WHERE HE WS FREAKING USED FOR HIS POPULARITY...N WHERE PPL RUTHLESSLY END HIS ROLE... NEVR SEEN NY SHOW WHERE LEAD HERO WS KILLED IN 3 MONTHS...

I DNT CARE if Chandu returns or nt...For me Chandu = AB...

but...but...if at all AB returns(jo i really really dnt think so)...i will c this show...coz for me its alwz...i support AB n trust his decision no matter wht...thts all...
I am getting a feeling that the show has become so commercially unviable that they can't afford AB any more ...

As such they have been reducing the no. of support cast in recent weeks...niru' s sister, chandu's eldest brother and sister in law ...now perhaps they will show very less of niru's baba as well...

May be the show is ending within a month or so...
Originally posted by well-wisher

I am getting a feeling that the show has become so commercially unviable that they can't afford AB any more ...

As such they have been reducing the no. of support cast in recent weeks...niru' s sister, chandu's eldest brother and sister in law ...now perhaps they will show very less of niru's baba as well...

May be the show is ending within a month or so...

HAHAHAHA ROFL ROFL. I so like this reason.
I think youre right lol.
I just want a TB article soon.
PREETHI...98% shows in Imagine channel lifetime is onli 4-5 months... AB hota PMMKA xception defo hota...

bt nw NOTHIN WILL HAPPEN...i truly feel once Swayamvar-3 comes..it will take 9-10pm slot...n then shows @9-10pm will be shifted to 10-11pm n @shows at 10-11pm wilb shiftd to 7-8pm...n later aftr 3-4 weeks shows @7-8pm slot will be shut...

this happend when ZKJ n PMMKA came...n it will again repeat
I don want AB to return too now, for different reasons :(
Get a new show AB. Get a new show. Or better Go for cinema. Chuck TV.
yes shikhz...mayb our reasons r diff..bt in end nw evn i dnt want him to return...wish i cud c him in star plus or colors channel