Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

My Dad Has Never Fought My Battles (Page 9)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks..khoobsurat.Miss.Colorfullperfectlyflawedruky786petticoat

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i don't get it when sonam said aisha was abhay's biggest commerical hit when aisha wasn't even a hit as a movie. she is not a desigirl or a serious  actor never watched dilli6 but in aisha she was copying off blair from gossip girl like her style of clothing but liked the movie in general. waiting for mausam to see her with shahid.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 27 February 2011 at 1:26am
Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Really?  Others get picked?

I love Anushka, I do.   She recently said on KWK, "I can act the pants off any of these girls!"  Everyone was like "oh good job Anu, what great confidence, yaaay throw a party for Anu!!"   Why?   She was FANTASTIC in BBB but has she proven herself?  I don't think so.   If Sonam had said the same thing, I assure you the same people who are praising Anushka would have said "What a spoilt brat she is....being a star kid and all!" 

Now Sonakshi, with only one hit to her kitty, in a movie where she was only there for about 10 minutes total, said "I came into this industry from nowhere!"  I am sorry what?  In the same show she talks about Salman Khan convincing her to be an actress.  I am pretty sure if you are from "nowhere", Salman Khan would not bother to convince you to lose 30 KGs and become an actor.    But does anyone care?  No!  Should they?  Not really! But if Sonam have said that,  everyone would jump up and down declaring how ungrateful she is and what a liar she is.

I don't care if more than half of you hate Sonam.   I am sure she doesn't care either.    But the double standards on this forum make me laugh.    For me, I only come here for drama (when I am bored as you can see I don't post here much)

Edited by preity*zinta - 27 February 2011 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

i don't get it when sonam said aisha was abhay's biggest commerical hit when aisha wasn't even a hit as a movie. she is not a desigirl or a seriosu actor never watched dilli6 but in aisha she was copying off blair from gossip girl like her style of clothing.

Do you guys like get a memo to say what you guys say?  How was Aisha's style anything similar to Blair's?   For one, as a HUGE fan of Blair, I have yet to see her wear pants.  And two, just because both Aisha and Blair wore headbands didn't mean Aisha was copying Blair.  

Aisha was a hit, whether you guys agree or not.  It recovered all it's cost and had a profit.   Maybe not a hit regarding it didn't made a HUGE profit but it did well.   Dev D and OLLO were hits but they were not "commerical" movies.  

And how the hell is Sonam not a DESI GIRL?  She's freakin DESI!!!  She was born in India, lived in India all her life!  What is the defination of Desi?  Is she CHINESE???   You guys are getting confused!  Deepika played a half Chinese person CC2C not Sonam!
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Ok point taken with Sonakshi.

As for Anushka, never denied the fact the girl can act.  I agree 100%!  I been a fan of her since her first movie and I loved her in BBB.  But I still think it's too early to make such an statement.   With one hit, that reminds of Vivek Oberoi.   But she can make any statement she wants, I dont have a problem.   My problem is with people here with how they jump into one persons' back for a being a spoiled brat but if someone else makes a similar comment, they appluad it. 

And I would love to check the other topics but I have better things to do.  But from what I skim thru here, it seems like a Kareena/Deepu/PC fanclub!
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farikina

[Dev D and OLLO were hits but they were not "commerical" movies.  

Ah yes. Dev D and OLLO were not commercial....so ya Aisha IS Abhay's biggest commercial hit! Ok now I agree.

Go to top