Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

My Dad Has Never Fought My Battles (Page 20)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Anyways... this movie did not benefit either Sonam or Abhay... They are in the same stage of their careers where they were before this movie...

And Sonam if she wasnt her dad's daughter she would have been another Dia Mirza who would be seen compering at events and cutting ribbons at store openings...

Hopefully Mausam will work in favor of her...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwMommytobeShadowKisseskoolchickkawal_takruky786Meena1

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I have the same earrings gifted to me by my bestiee  :D

Edited by mz.gigglez - 27 February 2011 at 7:08pm
lala12 Senior Member
lala12
lala12

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsta

Originally posted by khushian

Originally posted by Gemsta

Wow, people talk about Sonam making rude/catty/bitchy whatever you want to call it statements, yet don't take into account what they're posting themselves. Bravo Clap

Thats the life of a celebrityBig smile!

but do tell me where u found me rude...will gladly apologise!

Oh im not one to mention names. Im sure members can work out and clearly know what statements are rude! I'd be insulting their intelligence!

Actually, what is strange is how no one around here seems to use the 'no offense' line anymore at the end of their posts. Now that one was a classic!LOL
no i am not asking u to mention others names...i was just talking about myself...if u can clearly pin-point a statement of mine where u found me rude..it would be helpful...& by asking u this same thing again i am no way implying that i have no abilties to be rude...i am sure i do.....but it would be good to hear what kind of things you/ others can find rude..so that i can improve...afterall, life is a learning process

Edited by khushian - 27 February 2011 at 11:55pm
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Aisha DID benefit Sonam..she has little kids as young as 3 and 4 coming up to her for autographs and being huge fans of hers BECAUSE OF AISHA.... I think that's a great achievement!

And for those of you finding her calling Aisha's budget modest a joke..Um SINCE other movies are made on MUCH HIGHER budgets...12 crores is relatively 'modest' in todays age! There's nothing worth 'cracking up' over in that statement, so chill.

As far as the Abhay issue goes... I'm a fan of Sona & Abhay both (infact I was so excited that they came together onscreen and it's sad that might not happen again.... but Abhat was WRONG in speaking against Aisha just because he didn't get all the romantic commercial offers he was expecting post the films release. The Kapoor family, esp. Anil, were clearly really lovely to him and wished him extremely well (infact Anil advised him so much and wanted to make even more movies with him!)...so Abhay was completely wrong in speaking bad about a film which is HIS film...An actor should always stand by their films! For example...you dont see SRK turning around and bitching a Maya Memsaab or Billu Barber, or Kajol bitching Hote Hote Pyar Ho Gaya despite these films being ridiculous, bombing at the BO and not furthering their careers. they are just 3examples I've given..every successful actor has NUMEROUS such examples int heir own resume too......There's a way things are dealt with in the Hindi film industry and Abhay, as much as i love him, needs to learn a few manners if he wants to achieve more in his career (he could do with talking to Dharmendra/Sunny..we all know they'd never have spoken that way and that's why they're such loved and popular actors who will never be forgotten!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-starlight-tomnjerry2

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotenceruky786

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

out of all the current newcomers.. Sonam's leads in bad mannerisms.. she ought to take some classes on how to respect women and her contemporaries.. Tongue

so true! she has no good hits or films or acting skills behind her yet she acts so snobbish & demeaning towards others which i dont understand

do a good film & then act like that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterskoolchickkawal_takMeena1ruky786

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i like Abhay.. he just does not sign any movie.. maybe script got changed along the way.. happens all the time
i loved his and Sonam's Jodi in the movie.. wish they work again.
AISHA had lots of good performances including abhay's in short role he had.. Shefali & Ira were good as well....Sonam has long way to go....
overall i did enjoy the movie and don't know or care how hit or flop it was..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi

Go to top