Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

My Dad Has Never Fought My Battles (Page 12)

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

No, BOI rated Wanted as Super hit

And it's not BOI which denotes Aisha as below average. All other Bollywood trade analysts have deemed it beween flop and below average. There isn't any single official report that it was a hit. Ever

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place?  I don't remember all the trade analysts deeming it to be a flop.  BOI goes by what Komal dude says and Komal is one of the most biased people around.....than there's Taran.  If you show him moolah, he makes your movie a hit.     

I don't know why it's so hard to believe Aisha was a hit.  I am not saying it was a blockbuster or broke all records or even a superhit for the love of cheese.  If you have no problem believing Housefull was a blockbuster (which had a much higher budget) than really there shouldn't be a problem belieivng Aisha can be a hit.     And I am not saying that as a Sonam fan.  If it was up to me, I would make Saawariya a hit instead.   I think it was more worthy of being a hit...

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Bandicoot, if I had selective vision, I would make Saawariya a hit.  Believe me.  I didn't even liked Aisha that much.   It was a good movie but it wasn't the best movie.   

We are talking about what your friends think, loads of my friends have loads of not so nice opinions on loads of movies that did well and where performances were appreciated by critics and all.    :-)
Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Okay, that's enough hitting my head on a brick wall for one night.    Good night all. 

But I still wil say Aisha was a hit and Sonam is desi, whether you think so or not.   :-)
Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I would go by what professional trade analysts have to say over some random info on the internet without a single link. But suit yourself. If you want to believe what a production house to say about the fate of it's own movie over a third person's version who makes a living out of doing this stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farikina

*bangs head*  Desi Girl again????    Please I am starting to think I am a really bad fan for never noticing Sonam was not Desi but chinese instead!!   Do you even know what desi girl means???  Desi - anyone orginating from Indian Subcontinent.   GIRL - do you really need to tell me what a girl is?

Sonam is a girl.  She's from India even if her eyes look Chinese.  So shes' a desi girl.   End of.   Prove to me she's not Indian and I would stop arguing with you about this.

Just relax.....I think we all know what does a term 'desi girl' literally means...so no need to bang your head for that....but I think sonam was not talking in that context.....
Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Umm actually she was.  She said after Saawariya and Delhi 6, everyone thought she's a desi girl..  I don't remember her being anything like PC from Dostana in either Saawariya or D6 and I have watched those movies way too many times.   So ya. 

Go to top