Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

written update 26th feb

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

EPISODE BEGINS:

Abhay running fastly & stops d car wid his hand in which SId ws der........they luk each toher, Abhay luks angrily towards sid bt sid smiles by seeing Abhay frm inside d car...... then Siddharth comes out his car, Abh...ay asks him why you came here?, Sid says camehere to spoil der lifes,& der happiness,Abhay tries 2 hit Sid bt Sid stops Abhay & says temper temper little brother...calm down........!!!!! Abhay says, stay away from my friends, but Sid asks which type of friends!!!, he even says dat Abhay i came 2 hear dat u hav sum special frnd, wats her name??? Abhayangrily says stay away from Piya, Sid says, oh piya.... she made u too forget abt ur love!!!!!!!!he says, someone's got a girlfriend,he gets in the car & says Abhay its good 2 be back,d hunt started, he says nice jacket, we both hav same likes & dislikes as we r brothers..& he leaves Abhay keeps on starring at him.......

In d clz, Piya and Misha, misha asks sum questions 2 piya & piya answers dem, Piya sees Abhay she says i wil cum bck 2 misha & , goes 2 Abhay she cals Abhay, she asks him dat she want help Abhay says angrily Piya whats wrong with u, r u gng 2 b in any problem dat i hav 2 save u or wat???,he even says u r trying 2 draw others attention only lyk u grew up without mother and father's love have attention problems, he says i had told u dat u & me can't be together but again y u r cuming bck of me???Piya starts crying, book which she is holding falls down..Abhay picks it & givs 2 her & he sees Shania, he goes 2 her & says i hav 2 talk 2 u but always he was finding sum prob, he says madam bt Shania says don't cal madan cl Shania..says him 2 cum wid her, he goes wid her....

In d construction site, Shaurya cls 2 Misha & says her dat he had called Shankar 2 talk wid him , he also says 2 be careful......then Shankar enters the construction site,Shaurya sees Shankar & put s d phn down, imagines shankar as in worker dress wid cap & gets fantassing in d background IAM IN LUV plays.....Sankar reaches Shaurya & asks y he called him???? T and her frnds were discussing abt the job interview which was gng to b conducted in d clz.....Tsays she don't need any job, these jobs r fr charity cases lyk Piya & says she need a nice boyfrnd.... she sees Panchi and Sid 2gether, T says whose d guy?her frnds says he is Panchi's boss, der was a rumour dat dey r a couple... bt Tsays he lyk my type of girls nt such type of fatty girls.. T goes 2 him & says hello, he replies, wats ur name clz beauty....Panchi says "clz dumbo" Sid says excuse us..& says 2 Punchi dat today it seems iam gonna hav fun in d clz....

Interviews starts, Piya and Misha& T's frnds r waiting outside,a girl cums frm inside & leaves dissopintedly....... T cums her frnds givs her place , Misha asks piya whether she is feeling stress?? she says yes....Misha says dont feel tensed d job is urs only, Panchi is our side.....Piya meditates 2 decrease her tension but remembers d words wat Abhay spoke 2 her , she opens book & find a slip in which it was written by Abhay 2 meet him at 5:30 in gym lockerroom..she sees d time it was 5:40, Abhay in d lockerroom waiting fr Piya he also sees d time he thinks in his mind dat Piya shdn't meet Sid..u don't knw wat he is..u shdn't meet him..., piya thinks of gng bt misha asks whr she was gng??she says i wil cum bck wid in moment & goes... Piya in her mind speaks that whatever Abhay has said wasnt true,i knw Abhay u called 2 apoloze me fr wat he done before..... she reaches the locker room, bt it was completely empty, she cant find Abhay anywhere, bt Abhay is behind her smiling, and gives her a passionate hug frm bck, Piya falls 4 it,dey both stay lyk dat fr sumtime ,den Abhay says, I knew you wil come, then Piya turns bck & sees him, but Abhay acts as if he got shocked 2 see her, he tells Piya that was disgusting of her 2 come here, but Piya says about the note he sent her, bt Abhay says that it wasnt 4 her, it was 4 Shanaya, Piya gets shocked ans starts crying, Abhay says her he got disgusted about meeting Piya etc etc, he keeps on saying till Piya leaves crying, Abhay in his mind: Piya, pls 4give me, this was 4 ur safety only, I had 2 stop you from going 4 the interview, bcoz you are unaware about what type of person Siddharth is, then from the window, he sees Piya leaving and crying, he keeps on seeing her cring & running in d corridao......

THE END......

PRECAP:Abhay running in d forest & stops beside a tree, he shout out loudly......he was angry on him only, he hits d trees dey gets uprooted & falls down........          (actually a repeat scene of the picnic episode)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry its a confusing update
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
precap was very much a repeat scene...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
We have already got written updaters for this show. Please, pm her before posting updates.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A little confusing but fine update.
alina_lale thumbnail
o my God surya is gay so funny but ðŸ˜³ he is charmer 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tanx koyal,it's a nic updts.I missed the yesterday episode n for this written updts I came to know what happen in the episode...:)