Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: doosheeka

amazing update................such a wonderful birthday celebration....................continue soon..................

Thanks doosheeka
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

So hope your first day was good.  No problem. Comment whenever you get the time. Anyway I think I can manage only one update tomorrow.  So you liked Maan's surprise for Geet.

loved his surprise... and ma first day was quite good...
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any chance of update abhi, or we would be getting d next parts only tmrw?
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarita21992

Any chance of update abhi, or we would be getting d next parts only tmrw?

Next update will be up only tomorrow morning and most probably it will be a single update for the day because I have to work on the update after next which I doubt I'll be able to do tomorrow.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: angullgrl91

great part! 

thanks angul.
Viji79 thumbnail
Opti, you might have realised I have not commented in a long time. Well, the reason is, the pride with which I proclaimed my loyalty to Maaneet vanished since I couldnt control my temptation to read Destiny's children. And I went to kayamath forum and finished reading completely in one go. The entire sunday went off in reading it. And I am still being haunted by it. You are one hell of an awesome writer. But my fascination for Maaneet still stands good I guess since I could read Milind as Maan, prachi as Geet and the other characters too similarly and visualize GC and DD as the lead characters while reading it. Call it madness, but thats how it was. And now I am reading destiny's play and relishing each and every part very much. This is one of your best and I am happy that I have got to read your creations. And I would continue to read Destiny's play.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

Opti, you might have realised I have not commented in a long time. Well, the reason is, the pride with which I proclaimed my loyalty to Maaneet vanished since I couldnt control my temptation to read Destiny's children. And I went to kayamath forum and finished reading completely in one go. The entire sunday went off in reading it. And I am still being haunted by it. You are one hell of an awesome writer. But my fascination for Maaneet still stands good I guess since I could read Milind as Maan, prachi as Geet and the other characters too similarly and visualize GC and DD as the lead characters while reading it. Call it madness, but thats how it was. And now I am reading destiny's play and relishing each and every part very much. This is one of your best and I am happy that I have got to read your creations. And I would continue to read Destiny's play.

Was wondering where you were. I thought you could not visualise a tapori Maan and stopped reading the fic. So you went ahead and read the original? I am planning to change a few things from the original.  Certain portions were a bit too fantastic like the manner in which Maan gets his wealth. I'm trying to make it a little more realistic. If you are reading the Maaneetified version, you would have already noticed some changes in the latest updates where I linked their consummation to Maan providing some basic comforts and not to his owning a hotel.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Was wondering where you were. I thought you could not visualise a tapori Maan and stopped reading the fic. So you went ahead and read the original? I am planning to change a few things from the original.  Certain portions were a bit too fantastic like the manner in which Maan gets his wealth. I'm trying to make it a little more realistic. If you are reading the Maaneetified version, you would have already noticed some changes in the latest updates where I linked their consummation to Maan providing some basic comforts and not to his owning a hotel.

Oh yes, I noticed, forgot to mention. In fact I also noticed how you have modiefied certain parts of the original in Maaneet OS like temptation and some parts of Maaneet scenes like the consummation episode. I am not revealing much on the details of what actually surprised me for the benefit of new readers. I just loved it.
Opti thumbnail
Yes,Viji,  I used bits and pieces of my original in other Maaneet fics as I had mentioned in them. I know what caught you by surprise.  I'm not planning to use that track (at least  not in the way it is appearing in the original) in this fic. I may use parts of that detailing in my Maaneet scenes. Am still undecided about whether to go for a full fledged track for Sam as was in the original or just give the gist of it here.
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon