Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pt XXXIII(Pg 144) 4/3 (Page 95)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita21992

Loved d comparision u drew btw geet nd d moon. Superb! all i can say is tht now i see a full moon coming again in geet life after those three weeks of new moon. Hope there wont be much problems in their relationship now on. Geet is so pure, after being hurt so much, she so readily forgave maan... Hats off 2 d women. Seems lyk 4m now on d story will focus on how maan eventually becomes successful with d support of his gr8 wife.
Any more updates for d day?

Thanks Shivangi.  Yes, they are in the full moon phase and hope this phase never ends but then life is full of ups and downs.  Whe you love someone as much as Geet loves her man, I dont think it should be difficult to forgive him, especially when she sees how much he regrets what he did.  The story will discuss Maan's struggle to attain his dream and how he does, of course in the backdrop of Maaneet's love.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Opti

Dunno if I commented on this or not and too lazy to check LOL LOL LOL

I loved this part. You beautifully brought out the mix of emotions Geet is experiencing. On one hand she really loves the thick headed idiot LOL on the other hand she is wondering why her life is always so cursed and why she is always unlucky Cry. I felt so bad for her - she had been let down by the man in her life always Cry. I feel her pain. But I admire her for taking this step and trying to sort it all out. She did not go to her maayka because she knew it would create a storm.

Maan finding her and his feelings on seeing her were conveyed so well. Big smile

I love her friend Sneha. You took care to show her side of things also. You develop your characters well Clap Clap Clap unlike the people in the serial Angry.

Maan was stunned when Geet revealed she overheard part of the convo b/w him and Sam. But he quickly put the pieces together. This man may be slow sometimes but when he wants something he will not let anything stand in this way and will be superfast Cool.

I loved their conversation and the way Maan cleared up the air and all the misconceptions that Geet had. But as they say actions speak louder than words, so Maan better do something to prove to her that he loves her Wink.

And yeah love our sherni Geet who is always the first one to take the bull by the horns in this relationship - first one to say "I love you" and the one to initiate the first kiss. Maan has a lot of catching up to do if he has to keep up with this wife LOL LOL LOL......bechara he thought he was getting a nice docile wife for a short time. ROFL and this girl has already made the first move twice. ROFL

Thanks for making my morning. Now back to work.
Jhan Hug
PS: Is there any chance of getting on your PM list. I am sending you a buddy request (which I probably should have done a long time ago but as they say better late than never right Wink)

PPS: Haila I wrote a ramayan on your post. Sorry. LOL LOL LOL

Thanks for that lovely long comment. Yes, Maan has a lot of catching up to do but he will get there and more than meet his wife's intensity! Will PM you when I update next .

Edited by Opti - 01 March 2011 at 8:21pm
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doosheeka

great update..................finally maan has accepted and confessed his feelings for geet...................continue soon......................

Yes, Maan has accepted his feelings for Geet and she too has accepted and forgiven him.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavipatil

lovley update dear........................lovley both them and the kiss ...............  
Thanks Madhavi
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupzloveu

Awesome part..... loved it
thanks
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

Loved itSmile
pls update asap
Thanks. Will update in a few minutes.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu5

cute n sweet update
Thanks
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smj1977

the swing reminds me of the many scenes shot in GHSP

the setting for perfect for Maan to admit his feelings
his breaking down and her holding him
was
awesome
you always do a good job
keep it upThumbs Up

I didn't think of the swings in GHSP because the scene was written two years back for another couple but you are right, many scenes were shot on the swing in the show.  Glad you liked the way Maan confessed and Geet accepted him.

Go to top