Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pt XXXIII(Pg 144) 4/3 (Page 49)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

My reaction after reading both parts is a combination of Awwww and Aiyo rama.

The only problem I have with reading these parts is that now I feel hungry and have a craving for tattai. muruku, cheedai. Who is going to make them for me now since I am as lazy as you and don't have any intentions to either learn how to make them or make them LOL.

But Maan is reaching his threshold now and will soon come out with whatever is bothering him. I can sense it.

BTW, I did not know you were also a tamilian. Me too. Although I am not from chennai and have never lived there.

Now I am waiting for the next part, again LOL

So you too are a Tamilian like me? Good to know that. Yes, Maan will have to come clean with what is bothering him and with that all the suspense surrounding his strange behaviour will be out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Opti, I had an intuition that sameera will be Maan's ex-lover. I thought about it when Sameera did not attend Maan and Geet's wedding.

The story is now at a very nice junction. Geet is threatened not just by the fact that she will have to leave her husband but also by the fact that she might loose her best and only dear friend. She can never be the same with sameera after what has happened. It will be very interesting to see what will happen henceforth.

Are you planning on updating any more parts today? Embarrassed
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita21992

Didnt know tht another part had been updated as it wasnt linked to d previous one. So she left home... I would say she for once reacted lyk a normal human being and not lyk a typical ektas ideal woman who would happyly suffer come what may. Although i sense maturity in her decision. N nt to 4get i wish maan be moved to see tht good bye note.

Sorry. Was very busy at work so forgot to add the link and couldn't PM either.  Geet left for Maan's and Sam's sake. So I guess in that respect she is a little like K-serial heroines. But there is no point hanging on if you think that the man who loves you actually loves someone else. Lets see what Maan does when he reads that note.
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by preethia

well that was an emotional update...................well dont know wat maan has responded for sameera's answer so i am not going to do any dissection on that...............but wud say it gave me pain when geet came to know abt his past and when she knows that its sameera..........but even b4 she knew that its sam she was clear enough not to stand bw his love................it shows how much she loves him....... always dont try to forcefully hold ur love................let it go and if it urs they will surely come back to u........

love the way geet says she has pain not bcoz he loves some one else but he didnt confide with her and didnt even think her as a friend............that was really painful..........

so now 3 souls r suffering bcoz of the stupidity of 2 ppl who cudnt hold their urges and for their happiness 3 ppl life has been lost..............

r u gonna update any more updates.........................

Like your attitude Preethia. Take it as it comes without taxing your brains as to what really is going on in Maan's brains.  Geet will always put Maan's happiness ahead of hers and right now she thinks his happiness lies in Sam. Whether she is right or not only time will tell.  Geet has always been subjected to this.  Earlier Dev, her childhood friend did not confide in her about his girlfriend who subsequently became his wife.  Looks like Sam too did not confide in her about her love for Maan nor did Maan tell her about his past.  All those she considered as her friends did not think they should share with her their lives.

Will post another updateafter I'm through with the comments.

thats true the ppl she thought were hers they didnt even trust a bit to share their life with her when she selflessly was sharing her life with them................poor thing i dont want to kill my brain by thinking wat maan will do or wat sam will do and all.............i wanna go with the flow acc to me the decision geet has taken frm her perspective is absolutely tight................none of them told her anything so she thinks wats best for all and the happiness of the man she loves and the best for her best friend................if i start to think wat happens next and u give a diff twist then my interest might get dampen thats the reason i wanna go with the flow in ur ff but in other ff i sometimes voice out wat i want................i am not expecting anything maan running after her or pleading her or leaving her thinking thats the best for her watever maan is going to decide i am sure u will back it up with the right logics and reason...........well somewhere i feel some one is going to rock his brain abt geet from the reply of ur comments i just hv this feel but waiting for ur lovely update.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108Water.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

i knew it was Sameera 
poor my cutie pie
lose her second love
againCryCryCry
how many test she gonner
get she is more hurt because
Maan didnt tell her
i hope he realize soon
how Geet is diamond
but think this separting
i'll nock him some sense
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn

Geet seems to have lost again, but has she? We'll have to wait and see.  Yes, she is more hurt that he did not confide in her but chose to suffer alone. Lets see what knocks sense in him. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by febinyusuff

opti,

my eyes welled with tears reading this..

please update sooon and make us happy

I want Maan to realise his love towards Geet...

Thanks but my next update is also emotional. In fact the half of my next to next update will also be sad.  So be prepared with your tissues.

i know ... i'm being greedy but if possible please give us the next to next update also today .... so after reading the last half of that update which is not so emotional ... i can sleep in peace today ... otherwise i'll be twisting and turning in bed with my overworking brain LOL Confused
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaR

aahhh haaa!!!
im so proud of myself.....Big smile

hey opti so i was right.....

the girl who is Maan's love is Sameera....
i guessed it so perfectly......it hust so feels that i somehow read ur mind...lolz...

but the sad thing is now Geet has come to know of the truth and she has left the house so that Maan can get back to Sam....
this was the onli reason why i wanted to be proved wrong.....Unhappy

poor girl fell in love but din't receive it in return.......
now that things are cleared out abt the twist.....
i have a question.....does even manjula know about Maan n Sam???

well great n lovely update...
looking forward to more.....i have bcome so greedy...

Congrats Jaya. You along with many here guess that it was Sam who was Maan's ex. Well, it is good in a way that Geet came to know the truth. Otherwise she would still be suffering not knowing the reason why? No, Manju does not know about Maan and Sam. The chawl people think that they are good friends, nothing more.  Well , the next one is a real tear jerker.  Will post it after the episode.
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Part XXV

Aah...so little bit I was right, distance not long but short, still.  You know when Sameera was friendly with Maan it dorn me times that how she knows him and then in same chawl.  It was all there somewhere in the corner of my brain.  I guess I'm bit lazy to clean up a bit. 
It was a good, one as i felt the jolt with in me when she runs to Sameera's steps and she saw them together.  I could feel her pain, mine was just to acknowledge her but her's must be worse. 
I felt The three D's in Marriage here.  Deception, Denial and Detachments.  Not in negative way, yet some way.  I'm not able to pick the proper word to explain why I choose D's.

Go to top