Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pt XXXIII(Pg 144) 4/3 (Page 144)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Part XXXIII

Six days later

It was his salary day that day. Maan was returning home that evening from work in a good mood as he was given a salary raise of Rs.3,000 on successfully completely his probation as customer service representative. Geet had reminded him that morning that they should perfom Godh bharai ceremony for Anwesha  as she had completed seven months of pregnancy. Maan agreed to have the function the following day. He decided to get two sarees, one each for his wife and his sister for the occassion. He picked up two printed silk sarees, a bottle green one for his wife and a red one for his sister, with matching ready-made blouses and in-skirts for Rs.2,000, keeping aside the extra thousand rupees from the salary hike for the extra expense he will have to meet from the coming month.

As expected Geet was surprised to see his gift, only not as pleasantly as he hoped she would be.  She was more appalled than elated but quickly recovered to thank him. Although he was a little disappointed by her confusing expressions, he asked her to wear it immediately, for he was eager to see how she looked in it. Very reluctantly she took the plastic cover to their bedroom to change into the saree while he waited in the hall. It is only then that it struck him that he had never seen his wife in a saree other than on their wedding day.  He wondered why she never wore sarees after that day although he felt she looked really good in it. Did she not like sarees? He kept waiting for her to come out but even after half an hour, there was no sign of her. He called out to her asking what the problem was. Geet assured him that everything was alright. Finally, she came out hesitatingly, taking small steps as her movement was restricted by the saree which was tightly wrapped around her.   Behind her, half the saree was hanging out like a train. Maan looked at her from foot to head and his mouth gaped. Geet went red with embarrassment.

"So, THIS was your problem? You do not know how to drape a saree?"

She shook her head in the negative.

"Is that why you never wear one?"

She nodded. She explained that on her wedding day, her mother had draped the saree for her.

Dragging her to him by her wrist he asked her if he can help her wear it, provided of course she does not mind. Looking at her surprised expression, he explained that he had learnt how to do it because he had to dress up Anwesha in sarees for almost all the school plays she took part in. Once she had learnt to drape them on her own, he did not have to bother but he can still remember how it is done.

At first she hesitated but then agreed.  Kneeling down in front of her, he asked her to hold up the pallu and then pulling down the rest of the saree, he proceeded to diligently pleat them, steadfastly keeping his eyes away from her exposed midriff.  Holding the saree against her shoulder, Geet looked lovingly at his bowed head, admiring his abilities.  Once done, he held up the pleats for her to tuck in but Geet was still staring at his head, not noticing his hand. He kept prompting her to take the pleats and finally decided to tuck in the pleats himself. He looked in front of him and seeing her fair, silky and flat midriff he gulped. He hurriedly tucked in the pleats, his fingers grazing her skin as he did so. Shivers ran through her body when she felt his warm fingers on her stomach and she let go of the pallu she was holding up on her shoulders. As the top of the saree slid down on him, he shook his head to free himself and looked up to see her in her blouse.  The sight of her curves knocked his breath out and losing his balance, he fell to the side. In doing so, his legs extended out, toppling Geet over him. Seeing her bosom inches from his face, Maan's heart beat accelerated and he pushed her away with a start and got up hurriedly. Geet's face had become super hot by now as she quickly picked up her saree and ran into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. 

Maan sunk his face in his trembling fingers and tried to shut out the image of her in the state of half undress. He went out and splashed cold water on his face to cool down his heightened senses. How could he let himself come to the brink of losing control over himself? Was he not the one who wanted to postpone their union till he could offer her some basic comforts? Then why was he dithering now? He desired her very much- there was no doubt about that but he did not want to succumb to his desire without fulfilling what he promised to do.

Back in their bedroom, sitting on their bed, Geet tried to get a grip of herself. Never has she been more aware of her husband than she was a few minutes back.  If he had not pushed her away, she did not think she could have stopped what would have inevitably followed. It was not that there was anything wrong if something really happened between them. After all they are married and it was an essential part of any normal married life but since they had mutually taken a decision to wait, she was sure he would have regretted it later. That was something she could not accept.  She wanted their union to be cherished always. She was prepared to wait till Maan decides to take their relationship ahead.

Maan suddenly realised that his action of pushing Geet aside so brusquely could have been misconstrued by her. He did not want her to think that he found her unattractive or repulsive. So he hastened back home to find that Geet had changed back into her salwar kameez and was headed towards the kitchen.

"Geet," he called out to her hesitatingly. She turned to look at him for a moment but quickly averted her gaze. He walked up to her and lifting her face by the chin he forced her to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. Please don't get me wrong.  I find you very attractive but... "

She quickly placed her finger on his lips and said "Sh...you don't need to explain. I understand. I'm willing to wait."

"Thank you darling.  Just a couple of weeks, not more than that, I promise."

She nodded her head understandingly.  They had their dinner in silence trying to get back their bearings.  After dinner Maan got busy with some paper work. Geet put away the dishes and sat with her sketches. Try as she may, she could not draw anything as her mind kept going back to the saree fiasco. She finally gave up and went to bed. Maan joined her much later but avoided taking her in his arms. An invisible wedge seemed to be driven between them although their hearts were filled with love for each other.

The next evening arrangements for Anwesha's Godh Bharai was made in the community hall in which Geet's birthday was celebrated. With Manju's help, Geet drapped the saree Maan had bought for her. Seeing her in it, Maan could hardly keep his eyes off her. The women of the chawl had assembled in the hall and adorned Anwesha with glass bangles, blessed her and filled her lap with gifts. Rano blessed her daughter-in-law and gave her ruby jewellery set. Geet gave her the saree Maan had bought for her.

Maan brought in a plate full of food items Anwesha was fond of and fed her with his own hands. There was a lot of singing and dancing.  Geet also sang for her sister-in-law, enthralling everyone, particularly her husband, with her talent.

Although Maan tried his best to remain aloof, he felt continuously drawn to Geet. Just then his cell rang. After attending the call, he told Geet that he had to leave for some urgent work and asked her to take care of the rest of the function. Although Geet wondered what engagement he would have at that time of the night, she nodded and went around playing the perfect host. After dinner, the women indulged in a fair amount of teasing and fun. They started guessing the sex of the baby by the size and shape of Anwesha's pregnant belly. Most were convinced she was carrying a boy going by the pointed, conical shape of her stomach. Anwesha blushed at all the attention she was getting. Geet was glad to see Anwesha's happy face and hoped that the arrival of the baby will strengthen the bond between her brother and his wife. All she wanted was for him to take good care of his wife and child even if he did not care for his sister.  

Continued here

Edited by Opti - 04 March 2011 at 3:23am

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subdpurvainlwgeetscarce05san1989kumctg48star432Candy_jsjaasz_25canonvidz.manirajnikitaagarwal06sribhavananeetugarg123angeljyotianuvenuchAISHAJSshinedossskasturi11krishna.fizza25asmi123sonupatGemmTinkJiamans22lakshmisalvadibhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123nonabebusaadi88-Elfin-hansasmaSapphireFlamesholyangelsweet-mishtyshruthiruchsimli95anaum91surbhijn106richu26Moon002preet.harmanrostNoshiMaaneetbenazMSgayatriMistiofMistzcherieLoverbobbydolldoosheekashivangi783babygurl10tanya_viKkadss...shona...-Jyo-neha512keerthi90Tamanna_TJCrystalSayasnehapriyasessyapril12Diva7cutemishtiBe.edgymyedward12s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21maaneetkimeetsree.maneetmishtibswaramHADmishti-eiya-gangesegbMsMovieloverninavikshubhangiJayaRShimmerrnats0101bd670816Anvi2009amzu32-shamima-cyum321dreamy4everNewdimefebinyusuffCutee999unknown.vrsharmaPaintedSkyambbihasanu3108Water.komlikaangullgrl91panchjun5shalini01esha143bmtdluverajennpunjabi.princesanjucool-Zahra15-jayshu17simi91rupzloveuushankitvcsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94krati5-memorable-serialwatcher16maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6roseinbloomhoneygrapeammu5preethia-afsha-swan20swetha10SahSahmitzi11jnawazanuandavikashishkmonikasethpop77sun-naaaaaaaaaShalve--Ratna----aarthi--sona-railiv2laughkhwaishfan_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashMadhuri53BrainEaterOwltabby999.CookieMonster.spvdKrishna_Souravnotfadedaway

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

plz update soon
Have just posted my next update millie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCutesy

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
thanks janu.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by londongirl95

wow!!
awesome update!!
you really are a great writer!!
Thanks londongirl
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

beautiful update!
thanks
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

no update today
hun
CryCry
I posted only one update yesterday but there is one more I posted just now.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

"I'm sorry, darling. I'll be late from work. You'll take good care of yourself till then, won't you? Remember, by taking care of yourself you are actually taking care of me."  

"Don't worry, Maan. I will."

Before he disconnected he blew her a kiss bringing a smile to her face.

"Are you not going to return it back?" he asked longingly. She shyly blew him a kiss, gladdening his heart.

love this part
Maan so sweet
super amazing  update
pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
Thanks Simi. Glad you liked those lines.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuch

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear .................................perfect ........................................are we going to get any more update today or just one .............................................................lovley update geet understood him very well after that sarrie since  ............................................love it lot..................more update today plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to top