Destiny's Play-Pt XXXIII(Pg 144) 4/3 - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago

they understand each other without any words!!!

HMM lovely updates...you are great at showing the slow progression in their relationship..and I just love the way Maan wants to keep Geet happy..but why are you giving us only one per day? 😲 

Want more................😆
nice update .... 

plzz give us a few more today  

love
Sana

Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Superb part... loved it
Thanks
Originally posted by punjabi.princes

lovely part
hope the child does make arjun a better person
maan and geet....took my breath away lol
con't soon
Lets see what is in store for AA. Thanks punjabi princes.
Originally posted by swan20

ah the saree draping part was awesome.....loved the way you described it....i could actually visualize it...😳

Anwesha's character is very likeable....if only she was like this in the show....😆

wonder where Maan went in the middle of the function....😕

loved the part....😊
Thanks Swan. My anwesha is played by Neha Bamb who is a far better actress than  NM.  So I stuck to the original character. The reason for Maan's departure will be handled much later. 
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Opti, I agree. I stand corrected. I think marriage is a wonderful journey because I am having fun in mine. But it is a struggle for some. Really, it is what the 2 people involved make of it. 👍🏼

I get a feeling there is nothing to worry about but only cheer in reference to Maan's disappearance. I get a positive feeling. Humm. Let us see. 
Glad to know you are having fun in your marriage. So you get a positive feeling? Lets see if you are right.
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Wonderful part Opti 👏👏 👏

Loved the way Geet reminded Maan about the godhbharai 👏 👏 👏

Maan went and got the saree and got the chance to drape it on Geet? 😲 😲 😲
I am sure had he known this he would have attempted this a lot earlier 😆 😆 😆 ....on second thoughts maybe not 😆 😆 😆 .....Glad to know that there was no MU between them cos Maan dropped her like a hot potato 🤣 🤣

Rano really like Anwesha and so does Geet. Wonder where Maan went 🤔

Thanks for the update
Jhan 🤗
Thanks Jhan. No I dont think he would have risked draping it earlier. Poor guy has trouble enough waiting two more weeks for whatever he has planned in mind. Anwesha is getting love from everyone but the one person she wants it from.
Thanks for the update...it was terrific...

It was very cute of Maan to buy the a sari for Geet and when she didnt know how to wear it but he did i was just laughing but at the same time it was cute....
and the temptation was their as well. When Maan did Geet's sari for her and when she accidentally exposes herself and Maan has to control....it was just superb.
And Geet understand the promise that they cant consummate until he can give her leisure. Their relationship has truly evolved. 

And yes...Very young. will be in college in a year young. So marriage is a long way, true..One can manipulate in a story but has to face reality in plain truth...

Thanks for the update...cant wait for more 
Originally posted by dia_ditz

they understand each other without any words!!!

Geet already knows why he behaved the way he did because he had already told her when he wanted to consummate their relationship.