Destiny's Play-Pt XXXIII(Pg 144) 4/3 - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Gud mrng opti di.. Did i read it correctly tat maan wept nw tat was cool..i knw sam wil b of help in finding out geet..ok me eagerly waiting 4 the next update to c how maan is going to get his geet back

Yes, Maan wept.  I always feel that since men and women are given the same tear glads, why should men not weep when they get emotional. I dont think it is unmanly to weep. It only shows men are as human and vulnerable as women, even if they are physically stronger. So you knoew Sam would help him? You seem to have gauged her well.
Originally posted by simi91

wow love how Sameera
nock him some sense so
he can realize his true love
i hope he can manofy Geet
& confess his love Sameera
she true friend thank God
Geet didnt go to there house
fabulous update my dear
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

Sam is a mature woman who can present her case convincingly.  Lets see if Maan is successful in manofying Geet. Thanks Simi.
Originally posted by spvd

part 26
OMG u r such a wonderful writer dear.................the way u describe every emotion and situation is so beautiful..................Maan is finally out of his confusion....................and oh my he risked his life so that he could that money to meet Geet's comfort...................so nice of him................had only Geet heard the full convo.................now hes gonna go berserk searching her.................

part 27
yippee...................Maan so dearly loves Geet....................and now he has the address and gonna get her for good in emotionally too......................cant wait to read the next part.....................

cont ASAP dear.................

Thanks.  Yes, Maan is finally out of his confusion and all set to win back his girl. Lets see what Geet has to say when he meets and confesses to her.
Originally posted by Newdime

I guess It was in my jamaana...this song was famous.  Sung by Kumar shanu

I am quite purana myself but I'm not too familiar with a lot of Hindi songs.
Originally posted by shah10

love it..
i hope geet comes back.

Thanks shah.  I hope she comes back too.
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Opti, u can say that again. Yup. I get so involved with your characters. And your writing does not help either. U make it so easy for me to fall in love with them.

Yes, my real life Maan is just like the one in this story. He is just as strong-headed, strong willed, loving, caring but can be highly insensitive when he wants to be 😆

I guess men are, in general, more insensitive than women. They think with their head more often than with their heart unlike most women for whom it is the other way around. 
Originally posted by dia_ditz

Both the parts were wonderful!!!
Maan's emotion,pain,love,concern were beautifully expressed!!!
gr8 updates..........loved it!!!

Thanks Dia. Maan had to go through the entire gamut of emotions to realise how much he loves his woman and how much he wants her back in his life.
Opti, when i read this part i had tears in my eyes. I remembered the last scene of parthiban kanavu movie...

Where the hero says 'She waited for me without knowing the reason for my indifference. But after knowing it, she did not wait.. So what i will wait for her'

Hope we have an emotional re-union. Looking forward to see how Maneet together come up in life... great hopes on you!👏
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Opti, when i read this part i had tears in my eyes. I remembered the last scene of parthiban kanavu movie...

Where the hero says 'She waited for me without knowing the reason for my indifference. But after knowing it, she did not wait.. So what i will wait for her'

Hope we have an emotional re-union. Looking forward to see how Maneet together come up in life... great hopes on you!👏

Since you mentioned about 'Parthiban Kanavu' I was reminded of another fic I wrote, "Great Expectations" on Michi.  Although I did not realise it then, I was told that story was a lot like Parthibhan kanavu.  I later saw the movie and realised the similarity although my treatment of the story was different. Coming back to this one, lets see how emotional the re-union would be.
Sam is one life saviour ! Cant wait to knw how Geet reacts to her husband's confession ! Update jaldiii !