Destiny's Play-Pt XXXIII(Pg 144) 4/3 - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
oh gosh what is Maan upto why is he distancing himself

tx for the update
superb parts..... loved both of them
loved the updates ...

I feel bad for Maan ... he's trying to distance himself from Geet but in the process he's hurting himself too...

continue soon babe

love
Sana
Originally posted by Opti

Why is he has to think like that? I've still not told you what is going on in Maan's mind. So how can you conclude what he is thinking?

"Over the last couple of months they had bonded well and moved from strangers to friends. Was he willing to take the next step to becoming her lover? He was not sure whether he wanted the status quo to be altered but was it not his fault for acting increasingly familiar with her and letting her build her hopes? How long was he planning to extend this platonic relationship? He did not have an answer to any of the questions. " 

these lines made me think like that. To me marriage is a bond that is forever. So, when ever two people got married they should at least give a chance to their relationship. As Maan in this ff is a very caring, self esteemed person and he is true to his relations and responsibilities so its obvious that he will also give Geet what ever she deserves. (well die hard fan of Maaneet, cant think ill or other way about them)😆

Loved the updates and waiting for the next update :)
Hi Opti, this is the most down to earth Fanfic i have ever read. I am so loving the very normal life of Maneet.. Please PM me when you update this.
I think Maan is unsure because he is still thinking about his first love which i guess is Sameera...
awesome parts. love them.
geet loves maan deeply.
 maan also loves her may be but want to create distance between them,
Geet fulfill her all duty.
aahh arjun.
update soon.
Why is Maan distancing from her.? I thought he also had started feeling for her?
wow simply awsome one yaar

Nice updates...anticipating the next ones more to see where the story goes from here...

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

aww i love seedai and muruku... now wait i'll go buy it and come...

awesome update dear... Manju's aiyo rama was so hilarious... v used to say kadavulae...y isn't Maan accepting his feeling is he afraid r wat.. he can't see her in tears...he wanted to embrace her yet he is staying away...oh my poor Geet fainted sensing something wrng has happened to Maan...

So you too are reminded of cheedai muruku?  You'll know Maan's reasons after the next update.  Maan does care for her deeply and cannot bear to see her hurt.