Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it.......romantic weekend must say..

you know the best thing that shows in your writings are that when a man and women are tied in holy matrimony it is not always about physical pleasures, it is understanding each other, their small joys, sorrows, fear, anxiety...

You have written wonderfully the experience of Maan and Geet as they have started their journey as husband and wife...way to gooo...loved it
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg! Cute little update.

By the way .. my aunt once told me how this man who wasn't afraid of snakes, bears, and any other wild creature possible (he would exterminate, etc..and wouldn't flinch at the sight of anything) was only afraid of one thing -- laal beghs (cockroaches) ..

So even the toughest of men .. such as Maan .. can surprisingly have their fair share of phobias. Glad you added that as a trait in Maan as well! Just wanted to share because people seem to be surprised at the fact that Maan Singh Khurana is afraid of something.

I'm with Maan on this one though -- I hate the sight of any insects .. cockroaches, lizards, etc .. had too many experiences being near them and getting heart attacks... I would have the same reaction he did ..  ðŸ˜†

Great Update as usual Opti! Looking forward to your twist.

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Raising a dog! Well, have thought about it 2-3 times but then, just waved off the thought without pondering over it much. 
May be sometime in future, I might think over it. 

angullgrl91 thumbnail
congrats on the 2nd thread!! great parts :)
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was funny that maan is afraid of cockroaches ! 😆

Congratz on new thread.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i cant believe that maan is afraid of cockroaches..............................well that was a funny moment bw the two..................getting to know each other .................
loved the part....................
i love these kind of emotions when two ppl who got to marry due to circumstances and trying to give their relation a chance...............mine is love marriage, my brothers too.............so didnt c much of arranged marriage and the ones i saw it was not pleasant well more over u cant b with them all the time to experience these kind of emotions with them right..................so when i read this ff my long time dream to know abt the marriages of this kind is fulfilled..........thanks to u
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara2212

loved it.......romantic weekend must say..

you know the best thing that shows in your writings are that when a man and women are tied in holy matrimony it is not always about physical pleasures, it is understanding each other, their small joys, sorrows, fear, anxiety...

You have written wonderfully the experience of Maan and Geet as they have started their journey as husband and wife...way to gooo...loved it

Thanks zaara.  Yes, there is much more to marriage than physical intimacy although it is a very important part of marriage.  Maaneet are slowly progressing in their relationship. There is definitely a strong physical attraction but they want to first strengthen their bond before going all the way. There is also something else which will come up in my next update.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maan Singh Khurana is scared of Cockroaches ....  ROFLOLZ  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

loved the update ... am still cracking up imagining Maan's reaction on cockroaches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks lot babes for the lovely update

continue soon

love
Sana
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Omg! Cute little update.

By the way .. my aunt once told me how this man who wasn't afraid of snakes, bears, and any other wild creature possible (he would exterminate, etc..and wouldn't flinch at the sight of anything) was only afraid of one thing -- laal beghs (cockroaches) ..

So even the toughest of men .. such as Maan .. can surprisingly have their fair share of phobias. Glad you added that as a trait in Maan as well! Just wanted to share because people seem to be surprised at the fact that Maan Singh Khurana is afraid of something.

I'm with Maan on this one though -- I hate the sight of any insects .. cockroaches, lizards, etc .. had too many experiences being near them and getting heart attacks... I would have the same reaction he did ..  ðŸ˜†

Great Update as usual Opti! Looking forward to your twist.

Z

So there are more men like my Maan.  That's good to hear. Strengthens my case, I guess.  I dont like insects and reptiles too. I once held a 5 feet long python on my shoulder. It was pretty scary. I couldn't back out as I had volunteered, not knowing what was in store.  I put up a brave front while squirming within.
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
add me to ur pm list
 liked ur ff
read in one shot