Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Understanding Voiced & Silent (Page 5)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hey Nandu!!!!! Wonderful babes.......u have described Maaneet beautifully!!!! Enjoyed reading it thoroughly!!! Nicely done, with how you have described each emotion that Maan has brought out....and how Geet reacted with each emotion Maan reflected towards her.

I still remember what Maan had told Dev....that he will never let Geet forgive him for his sin....NEVER!
Maan is doin just that, he will never forget what he had witnessed as a stranger in HP.....he saw the terror the pain in this innocent young girls life..... even though at that point he cared less....but he was the witness to her pains.....her wrong doers.......
Now he knows all of that pain Geet had gone through was none other then his own Brother......and just like how Geet feels upset and scarred everytime this sinner walks her way.....seeing Dev, Maan too cannot forget that pain that terror in geet's eyes...he cannot forget the tortures she had gone through....almost losing her life....if he didn't come on time to help her.
All of this comes back as a flashback to Maan when he sees dev......and if he can imagine it all again....feel it all again....imagine what Geet must be going through!!!!

So he would never want her to go through that pain every time Dev comes in front of her. Maan will do everything in his power to keep away those people that will cause his geet pain!

nandu babes even i am very upset with Ani and Dadi.......

Ani, she was used....like a puppet by some other man......how can she not feel Geet's pain?? How can she forgive Dev??

Gets me sooo angry.....again thank u for a beautiful analysis!Tongue

Shive sweetheart ...love u for what u wrote
yup ! he can never forgive & forget  ..he wont let Geet too..coz he knows, seen & now one with her pain & suffering . How can he forgive it all! not even the knowledge of Dev having saved his life can make Maan forgive him as Annie expects.
God! it will make him hate himself more, Geet knows it so is silent.
Infact she is grateful but she too has made it clear there is no forgiveness

i just can't believe being women Dadi & Annie expect Geet to be over it all & welcome him into her house.

thanks again dear for sharing your thought & for the sweet words

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju7777

MINDBLOWING POST YAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!
You described each moment and captured each of Maan & Geet's reactions remarkably!

Nothing stopped Maan.......not Dadi Maa not the Doctor.....only Geet could........

Those 2 words "Maan, please" totally startled Maan and yes I agree...indeed shocked him......it was heart-wrenching......

It just took 2 words from Geet.......and Maan stepped away.......the fierceness in his eyes changing within seconds........

"from  shock,  to heartening concern, to anger, to pain & immense hurt." (very well phrased Nands!)

this moment was indeed a highlight for me.........outstandingly performed by DD & GC hats off to them! their eyes, expressions told so much! simply superb!

'What has he done to earn your concern, your forgiveness? How can you forget?'

He just can't understand how she can be at all concerned for the man that completely ruined her life...........how is this possible????????......

well I must say.......this is the main reason why I watched the show from the beginning........to see how Maan & Geet will react to Dev's presence in their lives after marriage.............will he ever be forgiven?

"Jealousy will drive you mad" a very interesting track ahead..........

thank you so much Anju ..for your appreciation & more for sharing your thoughts..
if i'm to reply then i will say NO Dev can never be forgiven....crime earns u punishment & forgiveness ...but what Dev did is Sin..& Sinners land up only in Hell & that is where Dev belongs.

As for jealousy ...if you saying Dev's then yes he has reasons to be jealous of Maan, Geet ..infact of NT too who has her brother backing her.

But if you saying Maan..well he has no reasons in the world to be jealous of anyone , least of Dev  who is living like a stray dog under his roof....

thanks again sweets

Edited by nanditasingh - 27 February 2011 at 5:28pm

adoremevirgo

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

Heart

HugHugHugHugHug
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nandu it was pure magic......

maans reactions put beatifully into words..

no matter what the first thing he thinks about is geet ka happiness!!!
no matter what happens to him...geet shud not shed a single tear..

i kno i'm for ever droolong n fooling around...............but u right.its not the NPM who has stolen our hearts.....

its this man who has surrendered his life for the smile of one woman..and willl go to any extent to keep that promise...!!

thank you so much sweetheart....you made my day.
yes he has always put it into action & voiced it too that its always Geet first to him.

yes its not the hot muscles but his emotions , principles & his being a human that has us floored.
rest are the glittering perks we get ...

how beautifully u ended ...yup he is a true man

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

awesome....maan's confusion, pain, feeling of betrayal can be averted only if geet tells the truth that dev gave blood...

but the irony is that this same truth will crumble maan like never before....he can never tolerate the thot that dev's blood is flowing in his veins...

already he once told geet that he hates his khurana title for being related to a man like dev who spoiled geet's life...and now wat will maan do...he will be hating himself for carrying the blood of geet's rapist....

will he ever be able to face geet after that....this is wat scaring geet and she cannot say the truth to maan even if she is dying a thousand deaths herself on seeing maan in so much pain...

thank you so much Aditi...yeah its the irony or the catch ..that has Geet fear & dread of the moment the truth will be out....
they both are suffering & will suffer more with this unfair game that destiny played on them

adoremevirgo

neet2012 Senior Member
neet2012
neet2012

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
NIce job !!!Clap

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

beautiful post...................! u have described maan so well.............emptios potrayed by u are simply superb..............!Clap

thank you so much dear for the appreciation
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

NanduuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed

Outstanding post; maybe no words to describe; maybe I have; stupendous; well written and wonderfully penned down!

Welcome back with a post; a post that I was waiting for! Well I always love the way you portray the characters and their emotions! You are one of a kind!Embarrassed

So I hope you wouldn't mind me giving my special; taaza vishesh tippani on the topic! I hope I enlighten you!

*Maan Singh Khurana-Man of Principles!*

She fears to tell him the truth; and tries to keep dev out of sight; so that Maan doesn't know about him; the man who cheated her; made her life miserable; stay in his house; but he is also her savoir. The man who donated blood so that Maan could be safe!

Well that man did save his life; that he doesn't know as of now! She fears to tell him the truth because she knows him too well! She knows what will be the after effect when the whole truth will come out.

The moment she speaks; Maan please; he stops; looking extremely hurt; in pain and without a word in front of anybody; he leaves. Bearing all the pain; angst; the fear; the unknown truth; he decides to be in solace. He needs to talk to her; but it is their problem and he doesn't expects anyone to interfere. Not even his granny.

He stood there near the pillar trying to recollect what Geet just said; was she insane? How can she save a man from being thrown out who cheated her; gave her immense pain. Deglorified her; separated her from her loved ones? Why Geet? What has he done that you are taking so much pain?

He couldn't see his wife in pain; he knew that she was in pain; to keep seeing the man who made your life miserable. She came to him with a bowl of soup; all she cares is about her maan's health. She can bear any pain; any neglect anything only for her maan! Maan is her world; and she can go to any length to see him happy!

He promises her that he wont let that person stay; but she was about to protest. She has seen the same fire in his eyes; the same burning; the same pain which was when the truth came out. He will do what he wants to; but she has to stop him,

Geet: "Maan main aapko kaise bataoo ke Dev Ne Mera Suhaag Bachaaya Hai?"

She will bear his anger; hie tantrums; anything to see that he is not in pain; coz if her maan is in pain how can she be not in pain?

I pity Geet today as she is caught in crossfire? Geet has  found herself stuck between the man she loves to death and the woman he respected the most; between Maan and Dadi Ma; between her ultimate love, and the woman who has accepted her like a daughter; between her instincts as a wife and a lover and her duty as a daughter-in-law. She has to choose and I hope she will have enough will power to overcome this situation. Her love is strong enough; she won't let anything come between them.

Talking about the precap; Maan suspecting Geet is not bound to happen. He loves her more than anyone; she is only his; he will never go so low; not trust her. He knows if she is hiding anything from him; there is always a reason behind it!

Thanks for the post!

I hope my tippani didn't bore you!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuuu<3<3

Mayuu....Hug
i love you ..love u more for your vishesh tippnis.....its an sheer delight to have them grace the thread & get to read your thoughts.

love the way you added every details..thanks again sweets ..love your dp too
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-Mayu-

Go to top