Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Understanding Voiced & Silent (Page 2)

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Fabulous Post .Clap

How beautifuly you have portrayed Maan's emotion  showing   different dimension of his personality his uncontrollable anger , deep pain ,agony
,immense love,disbelieve ,hurt..................This is

MAAN SIGH kHURANA

whom we all love immensely

Clap
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsaynanditasingh

dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
hey nandita...its awesome yaar....
u hav portrayed MAAN...his emotions....his concerns towards GEET perfectly....
its alz treat to read ur posts.... u emote them perfectly...Wink
keep it up..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandu!!!!! Wonderful babes.......u have described Maaneet beautifully!!!! Enjoyed reading it thoroughly!!! Nicely done, with how you have described each emotion that Maan has brought out....and how Geet reacted with each emotion Maan reflected towards her.

I still remember what Maan had told Dev....that he will never let Geet forgive him for his sin....NEVER!
Maan is doin just that, he will never forget what he had witnessed as a stranger in HP.....he saw the terror the pain in this innocent young girls life..... even though at that point he cared less....but he was the witness to her pains.....her wrong doers.......
Now he knows all of that pain Geet had gone through was none other then his own Brother......and just like how Geet feels upset and scarred everytime this sinner walks her way.....seeing Dev, Maan too cannot forget that pain that terror in geet's eyes...he cannot forget the tortures she had gone through....almost losing her life....if he didn't come on time to help her.
All of this comes back as a flashback to Maan when he sees dev......and if he can imagine it all again....feel it all again....imagine what Geet must be going through!!!!

So he would never want her to go through that pain every time Dev comes in front of her. Maan will do everything in his power to keep away those people that will cause his geet pain!

nandu babes even i am very upset with Ani and Dadi.......

Ani, she was used....like a puppet by some other man......how can she not feel Geet's pain?? How can she forgive Dev??

Gets me sooo angry.....again thank u for a beautiful analysis!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rati-nanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Nandu, you've reiterated all the emotions that Maan and Geet went through yesterday.

My heart broke when I saw Maan's expressions when Geet said Maan Please and then it pained even more when I saw how pained Geet was when she saw the hurt, anger, pain and confusion in Maan's eyes

How disappointing it was that it's the experienced and understanding Daadi who has brought this situation upon these wonderful people. I was so upset on her for emotionally blackmailing Geet into not telling Maan the truth and keeping quite about Dev but then asking Geet to take the hot water to Dev after Maan told her that Dev could stay if he doesn't come in front of Geet was really unforgivable.

And Annie she totally disgusted me today, she who has recently been through a similar humiliation cannot understand what Dev has doneAngry

But I love the way you ended it and do believe that Maaneet's love for each other will emerge triumphant. Loved these lines you wrote

Love is mindful and understanding
When everything falls

It'll be the last one standing

I also love the way you can catch the pulse of every situation and examine and portray every nuance and every aspect of the whole situation and emotions.

Love you dear Hugsorry I missed you again yesterday, we'll try and catch up properly after your exams, all the best and do well (I'm sure you will) & take care of your health darling Smile

Edited by drdee142 - 26 February 2011 at 9:35pm

nanditasingh

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Nandita that was a simply superb post. As usual u have brought out Maan's emotions beautifully, and when we see the scene we too now see all those emotions expressed in that one look. Actually I enjoyed the scene much more after reading ur post since I too could feel all those emotions coming out. As for GC....what to say except this.....superb performance as usual... a truly great actor whose acting is incomparable and who can move anyone with those eyes and expressions......U both are two of a kind......he with his superb acting...and u with ur beautiful writing......And the picture and caption too were simply superb....thanx once again for the superbly done post...looking forward to many many more

Edited by nanny25 - 26 February 2011 at 9:33pm

nanditasingh

-Rati- Groupbie
-Rati-
-Rati-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandita
As always its a emotional journey of getting flowed in your post.
Love it to the core. The way you have voiced both their emotion esp. their being helpless not fearing for self but for the other.
You made me re live their love again.

nanditasingh

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
you have brought out the situation so clearly...

nanditasingh

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

awesome post nandu ......loved reading it ....... me 2 not liking the way dadi's character is shaping ........hope thy don't damage her character too much ..........coz of dev ......

nanditasingh

Go to top