Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Feb 26 (Page 9)

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

ITS ALL BAPPAS LEELA LOL.........LOL LOLThe only scene missing is a tango with Manju Vahini !

He will do it soon when vinod enters manav's business tats wen manju wil screw her face n convince him somehow LOLLOLLOLLOL

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey varsha
Hope you are having  a good time ...Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hey varsha
Hope you are having  a good time ...Smile
Hey Tanya how r u? I am back and had good trip..Exhausted from being on feet long days shopping for the wedding but all turned out well..I think Son-DIL will be happy with everything..Smile

BTW this illegal lending business of ULM is not so kosher although he has been shown to be a good dude..Who leaves a decent job to open up or help out unofficial lending business OuchConfusedEmbarrassedWacko  Ajit and now may be Vinod Embarrassed  Lord have mercy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hope everyone is doing well in our PRland..Missed u all..

Hey varsha di hows u ?????? I read u were in India. I hope u have enjoyed here Smile  Missed u n ur comments

Nah! Nothng's going rite. Latest is manav telling savita 'Go i m not ur son anymore'Angry

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 27 February 2011 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

So he shud have applauded her for slapping Archana? He recently witnessed her asking Sachu to do mantra tantra on Archu. How OFFENDING can that be to any husband?Why APPLAUD ? Did I imply he has to APPLAUD her ?ConfusedConfusedConfused but why degrade her the way he did ? He stood like a DOG and took insults from HER sisters and didn't harbour the SLIGHTEST resentment ....even if they shake Archana's tresses tomorrow I am POSITIVE he will bootlick THEM .  Who says he had to APPLAUD ? But cudn't he dISCERN that she reacted to the fact that SOMETHING will happen to SACHU ? He was hearing the whole thing from outside wasnt he ? Didnt Archana SLAP a pregnant Shravani for saying LET ANYTHING APPEN TO MY BABY ? She too cudnt BEAR to hear it .........then little Sachu is a delicate point with Savita ! Yeh SAMAJHNE ki AKKAL nahi thi kya us me ? He cud NOT make out the fear on her face is it ? A lady who fought so fiercely with aLL was COWERING so unnaturally ..........He didnt SPOT it ? And this shudnt be expected from  him as a LEAD ? Either he is DENSE or INSENSITIVE or BOTH then ! And the purpose of my Commentary is DONT SHOW HIM THAT WAY . U may have LIKED him but many haven't , thats a fact dew .Formerly ALL loved him .Why shud CVS bring him down to this level to ENHANCE Archana ? U agree with CVs ? I dont .

I dont think he MEANT what he said to Savita. She has also been angry on Manav and has blasted him.
Savita can pour out her frustrations but Manav cant?
He can pour out his frustrations but he is Manav not Savita . He is his OWN character .Just like Archana saying to Madhuri Ur GIRI HUI AURAT blemishes Archus character [ no one will say it blemishes Varshas character if SHE had uttered these words]  similiarly saying Ur SON is now no more ur son to a mom who LOST his brother shows Manav in a poor LIGHT . Pouring out frustrations shud NOT blemish his basic character is my demand .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanektarfapyarshermalunza

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I didn't say that u wanted him to applaud Savita Confused LOL I was merealy putting forth a question.

Kool di, we both are seeing at this situation with different views. I respect yours, though. Lets agree to disagree. Smile

@Tannu di, I agree with each and every word of ur post in previous page.
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kools good commentary..Have not watched ME yet...This afternoon I am recording to watch it..I tried watching PR when I got a chance during my trip...IF-PR defo is being read..Many posts have been taken into consideration since ArMan marriage and their new found life..Will post once I see the episode..

Hope everyone is doing well in our PRland..Missed u all..

Varsha Darling !Hug Am soooo glad ur back ! Missed u missed u missed u ! All those ullu Laalu Comments !

Darling WATCH all PR episodes and see how Manav is dancing with sasural . LOLLOLLOL Mom is waiting after cooking dinner and he is going like a paid security guard to pick Vaishu at her phone call bidding ............bas thats all that remains nowdays .

See episode , very interesting . Did u shop to ur hearts content or no ?SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ektarfapyarDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I also don't think he meant it at all ...He was also very hurt and frustrated ....
The minute he finds out about his mother's illness he will do everything  he can to help her ....I don't doubt the love he has for his mother for a minute ....not for a second ...
I felt sorry for savita yesterday but felt equally sorry for Manav ...

Mistakes have been made from both sides ...

I hope they put everything that happened in the past behind them and take a fresh start ....

Sulochna also said to Archu the dayshe got married ' Choose between me and Manav and then stick to the decision forever ' but then the minute Archu was sick , she came running to her ...

Shravani told Manv ....no matter what , this time I am not going to leave the mandap ...but when Manav told her and his mother ....I will go through my responsibility but I swear I will never love anyone else but Archana ..she too started thinking more logically and stopped  getting emotional ...

Manav loves savita sooooo much .. It was killing him yesterday ..One could see it clearly .Manav was also very dejected and he actually said that I could not keep yo uhappy , I don't deserve to be  your son ...
I hope he realises that hsi mother is not in her right senses  and he should have gone easier on her  and I hope Savita realizes that Manav too has a right to be happy the way he wants to be happy and not how she wants him to be happy ...

Hmmm . The question is where is this cold fury , hate and frstration when Archanas Maayka treated him worst than an insect that crawled out from under a stone . They treated Archna with scant respect too . He LOVED them like a SAINT inspite of it . That doesn't JELL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fansherma

Go to top