India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Feb 26 (Page 6)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i too agree with ur commentry abt manav. i cant relate to him these days,as the same manav.i dont tink savita slap was wrong,even archu had slapped shravani a 8mth old pregnant women wen she said sumting abt her own kid out of frustrstion led out by archu,today wen archu said this she deserved a slap specially wen she knows sAVITA lost sachin (son)in an accident.manav disappointed me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Kool di, 

Your comments are not controversial but rather apt.....agree 100 percent. But will also add that I feel it is just one sided. I have rather noticed that in all situations there is usually a debate amongst forum members taking sides of characters in each end of the situation. It is either how is manav to understand because savita has always been a little eccentric or manav is too manmohinic of archana to notice his defeated mother. I always try to see the situation from both ends and analyse it that way. And I have always noticed characters with their human flaws intact which they need to overcome themselves....and not blame one for the action of the other.    

Savita is in an extremely dismal state where Manav, Damodar and herself  have to be blamed. Manav the most because as usual to his character he failed again to strike a balance. Manav in his constant struggle between son and husband....has always failed in one of his role. He failed as lover  then  (saying lover rather husband given ArMan's marriage was dead due to acceptance of shravani in family). In today's time, he fails as a son. 

My moot point is Manav has failed as a son but is not dead as a son. Just the way he failed in his love then but never stopped loving Archana. 

Yes Manav's words were laced with cold fury.....but beneath that fury there was disappointment in his words. Disappointment somewhat with his mother.....but mostly with the situation he was in. The situation where he cannot have his family happy, where he cannot be happy with his wife and mother together understanding he needs both of them. 

He himself is not understanding why his mother cannot see him and archana happy......he is not mentally at the place where like someone mentioned that he realizes that his mother needs to be embraced like a child. He himself is confused and is not understanding the depth of the situation by putting himself in place of each person involved and knowing their predicament.

Yes, Manav said that 'tu jaa yaha se, main tera beta nahin'- the question is did those words have depth? I will say no. I know nobody will disagree when i say that when it truly dawns Manav the reason behind the predicament of his mother, he will run back and curse himself all the while. 

I will just say it is a transitional phase of the relationship between Manav and Savita....not the death of their relationship. Relationships are constantly tested.....sometimes you succeed and sometimes you fail......but it always remains a journey.....Manav and Savita's relationship has always been one of the most beautiful journeys of the show. There have been times Savita has failed as a mother and there are times such like now where Manav has failed as a son. But it is like in real life.....when you are angry with your mother.....say things what you don't mean....but never stop loving. similarly a mother scolds her child......gets defeated for not achieving the way she dreamt her child to be.....but again never stops loving. All emotions get played in a relationship....but love always remains intact.

Anyway, it was one of the best episodes after a long time.....beautiful portrayal of human emotions and relationships which had realism and so many layers that it can be interpreted in many ways. Like many members mentioned....top notch performances given by usha ji and sushant.       

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanJaishankarLuvSSever..Sonii..lunzaNisha_90Tanyaz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I agree with u JB. The best post I've read about yesterday's epi.
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Koo di, I completely disagree with ur commentry.
Manav is furious coz his mom cant accept Archu.
Archana is Manav's happiness. The only happiness which he has got after a long time. And what does Sav do? ALWAYS tells him to separare from her or gives bad duas.

Wht Savita is going through is karma. So what if she's a mother? Her sins cnt go unnoticed. BAPPA sab ki hisaab karta hai. The tears Manav shed whil signing those divorce papers, the heart break Archu went through while removing her mangalsutra. And much more. The game Sav played those days.. Its all her karma. She's paying her due.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6karsri..Sonii..Nisha_90Tanyaz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I feel so bad for Manav. After years of sacrifising his own dreams to fulfill all responsiblities, his mother can't accept his ONLY wish? Itna ghamand.. What didn't he sacrifice to keep his mom happy.. and when he asks for the only thing, his mom says 'You'll get anything but that!'

This whole situation reminds me of a speech my mom gave in child's rights meet.. "Some parents dont give any importance or consideration for their child's wishes, turn a blindeye, see them as money making machine and later they wonder why their kids leave them at old age."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6karsri..Sonii..Nisha_90Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
kool di excellent commentaryClap i'm a silent reader of your posts but never posted anything..dis is the first time so sorry if u didnt like wat i mentioned.
i think you mainly hated manav in yes'day show cos he replied to savita just cos he saw her slapping Archu but dats not the fact.
 fact over dere is he is really fed up of seeing savita's accuses over Archu whom he loves equally and her not able to understand any situation and stubbonly blaming Archu which is not true..just like one situation
wen savita was waiting for manav nd prepared all dose dishes but he didnt came and Damodar told her he'll come next day but she stubbonly accused Archu for manav;s absence..problem is just your understanding capability which caused so many conflicts between mother-son...

Manav always loved savita more dan anyone else in dis whole world but his only drawback is he made savita habituated  lke always listened to her words in his entire life and all at a sudden took a big decision against savita by marrying the girl she hates the most..
so here dere relation is in trouble cos of both savita-manav

savita for not realising Archu's importance in manav's life and dere love,happiness which any mother wouldve but she couldnt

Manav for not able to handle well her in initial days of dere 2nd wedding..if he had den dey wouldnt able to see dis day..

overall i would like to say only one thing Relations do suffer either cos of anyone,situations anything but dey'll never end..its funda of life dat you understand the value of dat relationship,maintain a balance and lead a happy life just like  ArMan first dey didnt realised the importance of dere marriage which later on dey did and payed for the mistake and now dey are indeed a happy couple :) dats it.
Manav as a son is not dead as a son but it'll be like a rebirth for him.

and yes wat savita is suffering today is cos of her deeds only like dew said..she is no less in seperating a couple and the curses she gives to Archu :(  in real life  if one gives curses like dat the other will surely die in a mean time..

its just my POV hope you didnt get disappointed..Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevershootingstar27naava..Sonii..Tanyaz

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Very apt comments di. Kudos to u for writing against d against Thumbs UpClap

"Go I m not ur son anymore " This was d most heart wrenching dailogue yesterday tat savita recieved n Y may i ask juz bcoz she slapped archu????????????? huh? so wen fatty slapped manav thricely or when her so called sisters insulted her mahan pati... Did archu break all d relations wid her aai? Answer is NOOO. So y did manav ????? Y didnt archu thout to slap manav wen he told tat above line huh??????? She loves savita so much na den she shld have done tat!

Wat can i say abt manav? He is dead son bt a living joru ka gulam. He is totally butchered by d cvs. I don't understand they r reading commentary still dey don't know wat d veiwers want.Post marriage They are just showing him like a good husband but not like a good son which he was actually !!!!!!!!

Di u knw when manav was cuming near savita i was scared at d tat thout he might raise his hand on his mom  Oh my It was looking like tat LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryshermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Whatever manav said to his mom today , it is going to come back and bite him real bad ...

Well I am going to ask for it DAILY in my commentary . Coz when it bites I expect it to be a STRONG bite .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzaektarfapyarsherma

Go to top